Have you ever felt as hostile towards them?

Bluefin221

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think I have ever felt as hostile, even bitter about that mob as I do now, I feel as though they are lording it over Scottish football, doing as they please on the pitch, singing what they want of it, the medias rapped up, they are going into this game supremely confident thinking they only need to turn up for a win.

The very thought of them taking up an entire stand in our stadium sickens me, so much so I have told my son he cannot attend the game with me as I know I will be a ball of rage and I don't want him hearing what comes out of my mouth on Saturday.

We gave them the initiative, albeit because of the charlatans.. They took it and are giving it the big un just now . We will reclaim our rightful place soon enough .. Bunch of horrible bastards

Bluefin back in the day I hated them as much as any other young Bear.
See now that I'm a lot older and wiser I f@ckin hate the dirty rats even more because they have turned themsleves into a club who are out to totally overpower and monoploise scottish fitba. Scare other clubs into siding with them and petrifying the refs into giving any decision that might impact on them being the dominant force in Scotland. Boils my limited urine. poet Ladies front bottoms

It's close to to impossible to quantify.
I say before every game against them that I've never wanted to beat them as much as I do now. So unless I get more passionate with age, it's just that it always feels like I detest them more.
The last few years have probably fuelled this quite a bit though.

I say before every game against them that I've never wanted to beat them as much as I do now. So unless I get more passionate with age, it's just that it always feels like I detest them more.

This probably sums up how I feel, when I was younger I hated them like everyone else, but over these past few years and especially recently its been much worse how I feel. This is also why a lot of folk find the last game at Ibrox unforgivable for the manager even despite the circumstances.

Despise them and everything they stand for

Horrible club who covered up child abuse

Mhutant fans who reek of lilian gish

Whats to like about them?

Same with me.

I honestly find it very hard to use the word Hate towards any person, but I've again honestly never had any hesitation in using the same word towards them. and them means almost all of that scummy bunch because they just want us out of their push for the top of the the pile. The c@nts know we are still the only show in town, regardless over our recent troubles, we are still the big scalp. They will implode when we do them.

It's getting worse.. in group conversation in work 2 of them chatting and one saying he thinks it's going to be an easy 3 or 4-1 game and the other saying that anderlecht game is there main game. Was good to see there glakit glare to each other when not one rangers fan took them on....wanks!!

Never in my life have I ever felt so much dislike and animosity against them...I am 66 and been supporting Rangers for as long as I can remember but over the last few years I have gone down a road where I can't even stand sharing the same oxygen as that lot.

Hate them even more.
I admit my feelings towards them was more than a healthy rivalry.

Now they are looking to stick the boot in at every opportunity and be smug about it.
From statements about songs to stripping titles.
The downright hatred is coming from their end and it is impossible not to reciprocate.

Growing up in the 1960s and early 1970s, I never hated Celtic with the passion I do now. Yes, there was a rivalry but it was very much live and let live.

Now I hate Celtic the institution. I feel that they have poisoned Scottish football. Theirs is a constant campaign against us on every front. They have overtly tried to influence referees, they have attempted to take over the SNP and they have subverted the mhedia.

I don't generally hate individual Celtic fans. I take them as I find them. But I detest everything that Celtic the club stand for.

Nothing has changed from day 1 I've hated the mentally challenged tramps now I'm older a hate them more than ever
Scum of the earth that's what they are

WATP

My old man warned me it gets worse as you get older, he was spot on.

Despise them more with every passing day

Never is my answer.
Durty, smelly in-bred, filthy, mentally challenged, ira supporting SCUM, rhat faced bassa's that THEY are.

Detest everything about that rancid club.
My hatred for them was ramped up by that Bastard O'squeel then even more by treacle teeth. They have everything going for them at the moment but it won't last forever,and I for one can't wait to see the day when we reclaim our rightful place at the top of the pile and looking down on them like a piece of shit that's stuck to my shoe.

I absolutely despise the fuckers, pure scum and I'm sitting here in Paris and some old %^*& is sitting not far from me with a septic polo top on. What is it with those cunts everywhere they go they have to wear something connected to that rancid club, old and young it doesn't matter it's like an emblem for some secret paedo club

The climate during the 2010-2011 season with Lennon was worse. Especially after the "shame game"

There seemed to be genuine hatred from both sides. I remember falling out with mates that year; some of the stuff went beyond the pale

In all my years i have never felt hatred like i do now , possibly down to them trying to orchestrate the whole of Scottish football to destroy us. and putting all their puppets into power in spfl and sfa.
When i see their neds in green and grey i look up and say thank god i am a bear.

Always going to hate them but my hatred peaked and will never be beaten during the Martin O'Neil era.

Hartson, Sutton, Thompson, Lennon and a bunch of cavemen defenders.

My hatred of them grows deeper than I could have ever believed possible. If anyone were to ask me for a kind word to say about them I would fail miserably. I'm not a violent man but if i had a terminal illness then i would happily go to town on them with hastily acquired weaponry. It's not so much about my character but rather a response to a group whose history is littered with demonic behaviour, begging, blaming, hypocrisy and showing absolutely no humility to a country and city that took them in when they were poor and penniless. Even putting this to print riles me.

Please Law Scotland do something about their paedo ring soon.

I've a deep rooted hatred that grows and grows every day, I wish nothing but the worst on mentally challenged fc and every single one of there manky subhuman followers.

I don't think I have ever felt as hostile, even bitter about that mob as I do now, I feel as though they are lording it over Scottish football, doing as they please on the pitch, singing what they want of it, the medias rapped up, they are going into this game supremely confident thinking they only need to turn up for a win.

The very thought of them taking up an entire stand in our stadium sickens me, so much so I have told my son he cannot attend the game with me as I know I will be a ball of rage and I don't want him hearing what comes out of my mouth on Saturday.
Im glad im not the only one.

I detest this rancid mob. The fans, the players the club. I cant listen to another ira fest.

For the first time i probably wont even watch. They arent worth he anger they give me

Always despised them and always will. The day we win 55 will be the sweetest feeling ever.

I hate everything about them. Mostly the fans who are all mental. The staduim, the colour green, the players, the ex players, the manager who shags she/men, the celeb fans like Rod. You name it.

My loathing for those reprehensible, rancid, always the victim rats knows no bounds.

I detest them with every fibre of my being and try to avoid contact with any of them at all cost.

I'm now in my 59th year and should be mellowing as I age but their outrageous behaviour makes my piss boil.

I cannot wait for the day we put them back in their box, permanently.

WATP

They are the most rotten, corrupt, cheating, bigoted Club on the planet supported by the utter dregs of humanity.
They should f*ck off to Crossmaglen, West Bank or wherever their poisonous bile would be appreciated and leave this country to prosper without them.

I dont even give them a second though ,treat them with the contempt they deserve ,i dont interact with them ,i dont allow them on my TV ,have no interest in that scummy club or the scum who follow them

I've hated that club and it's fans for as long as I can remember. I hate everything it stands for and everything about its fans.
It's impossible for me to hate them more now than I did say ten years ago.

I used to hate Aberdeen more than them, but in recent years with their endless agenda against our club, the mhedia love in, the perception that they are the greatest team ever, the over valuation of their players, their scummy fans getting portrayed as angels, and probably a few other thing, has made me more than hostile towards them.
Tomorrow I'll have the battle fever on BIG time

I never used to hate them or any other team but I have to take my hat off to them. They have turned a tolerant old man into a hate filled old man. I would round the lot of them up and deport them if I could. Scum from cradle to grave.

I will break from the norm here, there’s a few players like Brown I dislike immensely but I feel no real antipathy towards them as a group of players but %^*& me I detest their scummy fans and their fawning media luvvies more than I can legally say.

I want them destroyed and rather worryingly for me it’s more than the football team.

The past five years have seen me lose “mates” and I’m better for not having them In my life. Their treatment of our football club was underhanded and devious, they continue to call us “cheats” and constantly try to put the boot in.

I hate Celtic football club and anyone who calls them a supporter of that evil rancid organisation.

Can’t wait for 55 it’s going to be a fucking year long party.

Back