Have you ever had a prophetic dream about a game?

The game we beat them 5/1 and flo scored one, might have been his first for us ?

I’d had a dream the night before so vivid , 5/1. Didn’t put a bet on but told a few people , who knew it was unusual for me as I’m a pessimist . Went to the game brimming with confidence and felt elated but strange at fulltime !

When hearts beat celtic 2-1 few year ago at hampen rudi skacel to first sure craig beattie scored also late en to win it for hearts 100-1 with 2-1 and skacel to score first not sure why the odds were so high but wasnt complaining

Hamton are 40/1 with sky bet, i think thats the biggest odds ive ever seen for a premiership match...........just stuck a fiver on them.

Unfortunately you’re now a fiver down . People need to be realistic when placing bets surely . We need to forget about the yahoo and concentrate on winning every one of our games .

Dreamt a young kid scored against Ceptic night before game, later next day up pops 16 yo Derek Johnstone and rest is history

The 1-0 Hibs game and us winning the league. Dreamt of the penalty to put us ahead and then of everyone waiting about and then going mental celebrating winning the league.

I was away when the games were on and driving home during - got the scores when both games were 1-0, turned radio on when I thought games would have finished just to get results. At that very moment Motherwell scored. Had just arrived at my folks so went to my dad to tell him, radio back in and “goal.....”, my dad then said jammy barstewars... no dad that’s Motherwell!! Wish I’d put money in it!! Never had such a clear and vivid dream like it showing our Hibs win and celebrations.

Bit of a weird one for me. I dreamt that we beat Livorno 3-2 and we did the next night.

I'm also just up having dreamt that we skelped a team 6-1 in the Europa Qualifiers before drawing Tottenham. If that happens, hopefully I dream the lottery numbers soon.

I dreamt about Albertz scoring a free kick against the scum the night before his famous goal.
I remember telling family and friends to ‘watch out for Albertz free kick tonight’. When it actually happened I was obviously going mental but had a weird scary feeling at the same time.

Hateley scoring early against leeds utd in 92. Also dreamt Mo Johnston signing for us the night before he did.

Dreamt of a Rangers player taking the ball round the celtc* keeper to score and seal the league title, just before I woke up on the Sunday morning of the day we pumped them 3-0 at the piggery.
The wife (no pics) said right after wee McCann scored the third and I had peeled myself from the pub ceiling "you said that would happen", lol.

3 times - Twice Rangers and once Scotland. The Rangers games were v Unirea Urcicheni when they lost 1-4 (exact score) and the Rangers Motherwell play off game when they lost 1-3 even predicted the shirt numbers of 2 of the Motherwell goalscorers - I told colleagues at work and dome of them laughed until it happened. The other game was many years ago I predicted that Scotland would beat Norway 4-0 years ago back when I was in Primary school - everyone laughed - that would have beeen about 1981ish

Yep that we lost 1-4 to Unirea the night before the game.

Very odd. No point even saying to anyone at the time as they woulda thought I was talking mince. I remember waking up thinking 'well thank goodness than won't be happening'!

Yep that we lost 1-4 to Unirea the night before the game.

Very odd. No point even saying to anyone at the time as they woulda thought I was talking mince. I remember waking up thinking 'well thank goodness than won't be happening'!
I actually woke in a cold sweat - I'd dreamt about a screen of the results of all the European fixtures and Rangers game was all in uppercase to make it stand out from the rest of the results

Yes, the eve of helicopter Sunday I dreamt Motherwell beat them 2-1 . Woke up in the middle of the night and woke the wife up telling her what I’d dreamt and that we were going to win the league tomorrow ! I’ll never forget it

I had a dream that we missed a penalty against them before the League Cup Final last year.

Then Morelos stepped up...:oops:

Years ago when they drew 2 each with Aberdeen, if i remember correctly, Andy Thom scored their eqauliser in the last minute, i had a tenner on at 14 to 1, dreamt about it the night before, can't remember leaving pub lol

Not sure if dream but got the 2 scores correct the season we beat them 5-1 and 4-2 ay Ibrox also got the first scorer Maurice Ross and 5-1 whem we bear Motherwell in LC final even on way to game told my son and mate Maurice first goal we will then lead 2-0 and win 5-1 thinks its coincidence though as bookies would bar me

Unfortunately you’re now a fiver down . People need to be realistic when placing bets surely . We need to forget about the yahoo and concentrate on winning every one of our games .
just a wee bit if fun mate, if it comes up, happy days, if it doesnt then i wont lose any sleep over it, a horse won at 50/1 last week so it does happen

Had a dream that Jonas Thern would score a belter against them. Told my mate. When it happened, he just stared at me in total disbelief.

2-0 Scottish cup defeat at the piggery 9IAR defeat. My old man asked me that morning what I thought the score would be and I said I dreamt we got beat 2-0 and Di Canio scored a penalty.

He's never let me live it down yet. Way he acts it was my fault we got beat that night.

Had a dream last night that we were one up against that lot at Ibrox then TLB scored a 20 yarder. Ibrox atmosphere was toxic then Kamara scored a last minute winner.

Probably not likely to come true, Kamara doesn’t score much :))

I dreamt we won the league the night before helicopter Sunday ......also dreamt I shagged Gwen Stefani the same night told the wife when I woke up .......still waiting for the second part ....

I remember reading in the papers years ago that a Liverpool fan had a dream that Xabi Alonso would score from his own half before a cup game, and put on a bet and won a few quid back.

Only ever dreamed it was me scoring for the bears. Always seemed to be a cup final and me lifting the cup.

Those dreams are gone now.

Now it's my boy that gets to do it. He's 7. Not long to wait.

Not a dream but have a weird knack of calling it when we are going to concede, particularly from set pieces. Has happened too many times to count over the years. The League Cup Final last year really hurt.

2016 Scottish Cup Final, Madison free kick away to the Sheep and Motherwell away early in Gerrard's first season were all particularly late on and painful ones as well. My Dad looks at me every time I call it as though it was my fault aswell!

Not a dream, but driving my bus through hope street on the morning of a celtc game a black hack shot out of the taxi rank and missed me by inches.

I can't remember the exact registration, it was either EDU7FGS or EDU7SFG. It was a sign.
In my head the fucker was trying to tell me to lump a wad on Mo to score the first goal.
And yes, it was the dramatic injury time game that day.

I couldn't get off my bus to hit the bookies.
Still, I've had worse days.

Friday night I felt sure Kent for first goal at Pittodrie, was gonna stick a tenner on it but didn't remember until I watched the ball roll over the line

We win the next Tims game 3-0.

Prob is though MoJo scores the first two and I get the 3rd o_O

Have you ever dreamt about a certain result the night before and it happened?

Have told this story on here before. Night before a game v the Mockits in 1999 I dreamt we beat them 4-2. Told the guys sitting around me before the game about it. Didnt put a bet on unfortunately.

Not me but my mum did the night before the scottish cup final in '89.
Roy Aitken running round hampden with the cup with Terry Butcher chasing after him.

Dreamt Konterman scoring the winner against the mhanks in extra time though was a free kick. Close enough.

Also dreamt us getting hammered in May 2001 and O'Neill celebrating on our ground. We lost 3-0 next day.

Back