He’s been carrying us all season

If we’re going to win the title is very much going to be the hard way the ref was shocking today the stamp on kamara nothing done numerous other tackles by the hammer throwers nothing done as soon as a Rangers player does anything however trivial it’s a booking a stern talking too or your off it’s a complete joke and it’s getting embarrassing the first ten minutes at Aberdeen the list goes on sick to death of the bias against us it’s so blatant now our top scorer sent off for celebrating a goal ref couldn’t wait it’s f#ckin pathetic and Tavs right Alfredo,s been carrying us time for the rest of the team to share the load

Personally wish he had done some worse to get his booking if he was get it lol

Trouble with that thinking is CO would jump on it and Alfie would get a bigger ban. It's happened once or twice before. There's only so much punishment even they can give him for doing nowt, so let's be glad he did nowt.

We can't say it isn't a yellow. He's ran to their fans and gave them a GIRUY. You'd absolutely expect a yellow for it.

The problem is, it's been done to us twice by Celtic players this year and nothing has happened to them. We should be pointing that out.

We should all back Morelos but we're still allowed to say he was stupid today, because he was.
Stated on at least 2 threads yesterday that he’s done it to the Rangers fans at least twice, do you honestly think he sayingGIRUY to us?

It's a law that is seldom enforced in Scotland the way it was today.

I dispute that it was an inflammatory gesture.
Cupping your hand to your ear is an accepted response to silencing abusive fans with a goal.
The officials wrongly misinterpreted his celebration as a Scottish GIRFUY, which it wasn't. He makes similar gestures to our own fans.

Robertson is a 19th Century Terrorist acting against Rangers on behalf of other 19th Century Terrorists.
Glad someone else sees it for what it is.

Personally wish he had done some worse to get his booking if he was get it lol
I get that.
I have no problem whatsoever with Morelos telling the Motherwell fans to get it up them.
Other than that one bit of body language!
Had he done a Diouff, for example, it would’ve been perfect.

Well said Snedds. If it’s a yellow then it needs to be a yellow AGAINST us as well. Our fans though. They’d rather attack the best player in Scotland.
This is correct.
I had no problem with the booking other than this never being the case elsewhere.
I’ll be watching for that changing from next week.

devils advocate - because he was doing it int he direction of our own fans?

Most likely, but what is it supposed to mean when he aims it at us (presumably not GIRUY), and was it supposed to mean the same thing when he aimed it at the Motherwell fans yesterday?

Most likely, but what is it supposed to mean when he aims it at us (presumably not GIRUY), and was it supposed to mean the same thing when he aimed it at the Motherwell fans yesterday?

i agree mate

I would hazard a guess that refs don't event notice what he is doing when its our fans he is celebrating to as long as he isn't in amongst the crowd

Back