He’s been carrying us all season

He’s right. At the same time, he won’t be able to carry us on Friday due to his own stupidity today, so let’s hope the others rally round and pick up what will be a very very tough 3 points to get him out this hole.

He’s right. At the same time, he won’t be able to carry us on Friday due to his own stupidity today, so let’s hope the others rally round and pick up what will be a very very tough 3 points to get him out this hole.

I’m hoping with Arfield looking back to his old self, he can get that partnership with Defoe going on Friday like they had at the end of last season.

One black mark on a fantastic season and you come up with this pish? Fu(k off!
Can you read? The first two words of my post say, ‘he’s right’. ER will be tough with or without Morelos and when we’re going there without the best player in the country, it’s a bit of a hole.

I don’t suddenly hate Morelos. I just don’t think he should’ve been naive enough to pick up a 2nd yellow today.

Can you read? The first two words of my post say, ‘he’s right’. ER will be tough with or without Morelos and when we’re going there without the best player in the country, it’s a bit of a hole.

I don’t suddenly hate Morelos. I just don’t think he should’ve been naive enough to pick up a 2nd yellow today.
Yes i can read. 2 words of your post are correct the rest is pish and having a go at Alfie. What chance do we have when our own turn against him. Though the straights be broad or narrow .... means through thick and thin we stick together... if folk cant do that then they can get tae fu(k.

Yes i can read. 2 words of your post are correct the rest is pish and having a go at Alfie. What chance do we have when our own turn against him. Though the straights be broad or narrow .... means through thick and thin we stick together... if folk cant do that then they can get tae fu(k.
If you say so mate.

I am finding it hard to be angry at Morelos to be honest. He has matured massively in a very short space of time, and yes today was maybe a little naive but we have all seen players do much worse and not even be spoken to.

Gerrard backed him as well and even joked about how he hates being hit in the pocket

I' still very troubled by our own supporters (and possibly our manager) accepting the second yellow as reasonable.

We can't say it isn't a yellow. He's ran to their fans and gave them a GIRUY. You'd absolutely expect a yellow for it.

The problem is, it's been done to us twice by Celtic players this year and nothing has happened to them. We should be pointing that out.

We should all back Morelos but we're still allowed to say he was stupid today, because he was.

Tavs form has fairly picked up for me. Thought he was good on thursday and today.
His goal-saving tackle in the first half today was sensational. He's been back to his best during the last few weeks.

We can't say it isn't a yellow. He's ran to their fans and gave them a GIRUY. You'd absolutely expect a yellow for it.

The problem is, it's been done to us twice by Celtic players this year and nothing has happened to them. We should be pointing that out.

We should all back Morelos but we're still allowed to say he was stupid today, because he was.
Ok it’s a yellow, now picture the scene , Don Robertson is ref at Parkhead on Saturday , Broonaldo is on a yellow ( I know , I know but try and pretend) He does the same thing.
The outcome is -
A) a second yellow.

B) the ref ignores/pretends not to see.

C) the ref approaches Broon , thanks him for the Christmas card and says he hopes to see him for a beer over the festive period

It's a law that is seldom enforced in Scotland the way it was today.

I dispute that it was an inflammatory gesture.
Cupping your hand to your ear is an accepted response to silencing abusive fans with a goal.
The officials wrongly misinterpreted his celebration as a Scottish GIRFUY, which it wasn't. He makes similar gestures to our own fans.

Robertson is a 19th Century Terrorist acting against Rangers on behalf of other 19th Century Terrorists.

It's a law that is seldom enforced in Scotland the way it was today.

I dispute that it was an inflammatory gesture.
Cupping your hand to your ear is an accepted response to silencing abusive fans with a goal.
The officials wrongly misinterpreted his celebration as a Scottish GIRFUY, which it wasn't. He makes similar gestures to our own fans.

Robertson is a 19th Century Terrorist acting against Rangers on behalf of other 19th Century Terrorists.

I'm struggling with it not being a GIRUY. I can't remember him making the gesture to our own fans, can you show me?

As long as the team adapts to Defoe and plays him in the cute passes he needs we will be fine. No long balls or punts up the park. Crosses also have to be different.

Reactions: TN8
As long as the team adapts to Defoe and plays him in the cute passes he needs we will be fine. No long balls or punts up the park. Crosses also have to be different.

I agree. Thought Aribo and Arfield were good today along with both full backs. Same again and we should create chances and Defoe's not too bad at taking them is he!

There’s no possibly about it for the manager. He said it after the game. It was stupid and merited the 2nd yellow.

If he was telling the media the truth, then despite the risk of getting ex-communicated, I say that on this occasion SG is wrong.

Great display of captaincy from Tav!

Heed the message bears!

(I say that as someone who doesn’t deem Tav as captain material)

And end up with a tap on the shoulder and a charge of Sectarian BOP after calling the ref a 19th Century Terrorist bastard when he ignores it!

Ok, hands up, thanks. That puts a different slant on it then @Steve Snedden

Would explain why Alfie looked so confused as well.
Exactly and exactly why our support needs to get off his back and the club need to speak out.
The campaign has been building for weeks , Sutton waged a one man campaign last week , the Sky CSC were no better today and the fan in the black duly obliged , if it wasn’t Alfie it was going to be Ryan Jack who seemed equally confused by his booking.

I think a lot of people have a problem accepting it because you see it time and time again with zero action taken.

Friday is the perfect opportunity for others to step up and be the match winner with Alfie missing out, in truth several players need to be scoring more for us. The recent form of Arfield and Aribo is encouraging, if Kent can find his best as well then we shouldn't need Morelos to carry us....as much.

Back