He Comes from Zambia

Pleased to see the African Prince getting a start today and thought he gave us a bit of energy
Think he could become a cult hero
Don’t know where I stand on Kent he does some great things but doesn’t take the fullback on enough when one to one .
Anyway it’s great to have an option wide left

Pleased to see the African Prince getting a start today and thought he gave us a bit of energy
Don’t know where I stand on Kent he does some great things but doesn’t take the fullback on enough when one to one .
Should it be a concern how many players Rangers are going miss while the African Nations cup is being played in the New year?

Should it be a concern how many players Rangers are going miss while the African Nations cup is being played in the New year?
Just be 2 Balogun and Aribo maybe Bassey but he wasn't called up for Nigeria for the last internationals. Zambia didn't qualify so Fashion will be here.

I’m looking forward to seeing a front three of Kent Morelos and Sakala.

with Nigeria qualification it could potentially have a big effect on us Aribo Balogun and maybe Bassey obviously doesn’t effect Sakala but think we could be doing with a big signing at centre half in January

He had a great chance to score in first half and a wee bit of composure would have seen him burst the net but his overall play and contribution was excellent, he’s settling in nicely and is a very likeable man.

The wee mans energy and passion is infectious, he loves us and we love him.

Thought he looked so lively today, always thinking of taking his man and getting forward at every opportunity. Really unlucky not to have 1 or 2 today.

Kent Morelos Sakala - we need to see it!!!

Agree with what you are saying about Sakala.

But Kent doesn’t take on a fullback enough when one on one?

From his time at Rangers, He’s made multiple fullbacks look like utter fannys. Mind he made Lustig look like a tit so many times his hamstring disintegrated. In fact I don’t think I’ve ever seen a player injure so many other players without touching them.

Aye he’s been injured himself this season, has had some iffy games, but there’s 10 odd minute long YouTube compilations of him floating past defenders as if they didn’t exist.

I am very much so looking forward to an on form Alfredo playing with Kent/Sakala either side of him.

Some clown phoned Clyde 1 just after 5pm tonight saying he’s not very good and doesn’t fit being a Rangers player. Lunatic.

Agree with what you are saying about Sakala.

But Kent doesn’t take on a fullback enough when one on one?

From his time at Rangers, He’s made multiple fullbacks look like utter fannys. Mind he made Lustig look like a tit so many times his hamstring disintegrated. In fact I don’t think I’ve ever seen a player injure so many other players without touching them.

Aye he’s been injured himself this season, has had some iffy games, but there’s 10 odd minute long YouTube compilations of him floating past defenders as if they didn’t exist.

I am very much so looking forward to an on form Alfredo playing with Kent/Sakala either side of him.
Difference of opinion mate when Kent reruns at defenders he’s the best in the league however too many times he gets the ball puts his foot on it and stands still allowing defence to regroup
Also comes inside nearly every time
I realise I’m in a small minority and he can do no wrong with our fans but it’s just my take I think he’s underachieving

Back