He will bring us 55

WBD

Official Ticketer
Decided to bite the bullet, seeing as I couldn't get a proper musician to record these (without payment) I recorded these songs myself. Before anyone starts. I know my singing and guitar playing is sh1te.!!

1st song is my own melody, 2nd is inspired by the amazing San Lorenzo fans.

Last edited:
Gaun yersel' big man.

Edit - anyone else find themselves humming "I love Paris in the Springtime" after the second?

Last edited:
Reactions: WBD
Well done big chap, your a brave man putting yourself up like that, but for what it's worth they are both good efforts. WATP

Decided to bite the bullet, seeing as I couldn't a proper musician to record these (without payment) I recorded these songs myself. Before anyone starts. I know my singing and guitar playing is sh1te.!!

1st song is my own melody, 2nd is inspired by the amazing San Lorenzo fans.

Excellent and you do yourself a dis-service with what you say about your guitar playing. I reckon it's spot on.

Well done mate. Keep them coming

Good on you mate. Through the years you’ve put your neck on the line and having the balls to give this a go. Good effort again and look forward to hearing even more along the way.

This is the original song the SL fans used for their chant. Amazing what can be done. Who would have thought an amazing chant would have com from this!?! Nice chick too :D

Well done mate. Nothing wrong with your guitar playing or singing. In fact both sounded very good.
First song was my favourite. My only slight reservation would be that neither break into a chorus or have any stand out or uplifting lines that I could imagine getting belted out at Ibrox.
Great meaningful lyrics though, and I don’t know Jack about song writing so please don’t take it as a criticism. It’s just an observation.
Well done to you!

Lyrics for the first one?
He'll bring us 55

So long has been our journey
It brought us so much pain
Ours fears were not returning
Back to the top again
Then Dave King and the 3 bears
The saviours of our club
They gave us strength
They brought us hope
Gave us back the one we love

Super Ally and Warburton
They would try but they would fail
Next Pedro Caixinha
Felt like that final nail
Enter Steven Gerrard
He would give us back our pride
He gave us strength
He brought us hope
And he'll bring us 55

He'll bring us 55

Back to the top again
The saviours of our club
They gave us strength
They brought us hope

Super Ally and Warburton
Next Pedro Caixinha
Enter Steven Gerrard
He gave us strength
He brought us hope
And he'll bring us 55

Very good lyrics reflecting our journey mate;)

I found them toe-curlingly cringeworthy but fair play for sticking your neck on the line.
To be fair to you. So do I. The only reason I did it is, I am no musician obviously, I am hoping a proper musician will see potential in them, I'm pleased with tunes and words. If they could be recorded with more punch and bounce which make them more likely to sung along with. So come on down any proper musicians

To be fair to you. So do I. The only reason I did it is, I am no musician obviously, I am hoping a proper musician will see potential in them, I'm pleased with tunes and words. If they could be recorded with more punch and bounce which make them more likely to sung along with. So come on down any proper musicians

I wish I had your musical talent mate;)

I know nothing about musical creations, but are you sitting upside down in the second video? :)

Respect to you. Well done. Thoroughly enjoyed both songs.

He'll bring us 55

Back to the top again
The saviours of our club
They gave us strength
They brought us hope

Super Ally and Warburton
Next Pedro Caixinha
Enter Steven Gerrard
He gave us strength
He brought us hope
And he'll bring us 55
Great Lyrics and although the second was also my favourite I sang (or murdered) this a couple of times and it's getting better the more I read them. Stick up the second lyrics.

Great Lyrics and although the second was also my favourite I sang (or murdered) this a couple of times and it's getting better the more I read them. Stick up the second lyrics.
Maybe a few words changed...

So it's here we are the famous Glasgow Rangers
This football club is in our DNA
And like bygone generations we will follow
There really cannot be another way
So many heroes graced the field at Ibrox
They would give their all and nothing less would do
A bond they formed it just cannot be broken
For that bond is wrapped our red, white and blue

Go ask them all.
Just what it meant to wear that famous shirt
This we know