Go ask them all.
Just what it meant to wear that famous shirt
This we know
They' will not have the words to sum it up
Though far they'll roam
Our club it will remain deep in their memories
This we know
That Ibrox it will always be thier home
Do you do a full set cabaret show ? I do the act booking for a club and could get you a showcase.

Having had the chance to listen to them properly now youve done a bloody good job OP! The first one was my favourite but there was nothing wrong with the second either. Well played, usually fear the worst when you see these threads :D

Reactions: WBD
Having had the chance to listen to them properly now youve done a bloody good job OP! The first one was my favourite but there was nothing wrong with the second either. Well played, usually fear the worst when you see these threads :D
Your the ops brother aren’t you :p

Opened this expecting the worst but very pleasantly surprised. Great wee tune OP, hopefully we’re singing it in May!

Just shows about people's opinion on song choice. 2nd song slightly edging it.

Decided to bite the bullet, seeing as I couldn't get a proper musician to record these (without payment) I recorded these songs myself. Before anyone starts. I know my singing and guitar playing is sh1te.!!

1st song is my own melody, 2nd is inspired by the amazing San Lorenzo fans.

Davie Mac.... You're not shy :)

Davie Mac.... You're not shy :)
I am really :) I've tried lyrics with vids, singing cats :D to get the songs out there. Pleasantly surprised by the positive reaction on here. Still waiting to be told to stick to my day job:cool::)

Decided to bite the bullet, seeing as I couldn't get a proper musician to record these (without payment) I recorded these songs myself. Before anyone starts. I know my singing and guitar playing is sh1te.!!

55, 56 and hopefully 57

After hearing the first one.
Great effort.
The lyrics aren't bad. Quite good in fact but I don't think it's a song you can transfer to the terraces unless all up to Gerrard is rewritten.

After hearing the first one.
Great effort.
The lyrics aren't bad. Quite good in fact but I don't think it's a song you can transfer to the terraces unless all up to Gerrard is rewritten.
Thanks. It really would surprise you the songs that can transfer to the terrace buddy. Listen to this 1st song and ask yourself the question. Then listen to the 2nd.

Thanks. It really would surprise you the songs that can transfer to the terrace buddy. Listen to this 1st song and ask yourself the question. Then listen to the 2nd.

I agree buddy, the tune and all is good, the lyrics aren't bad, but I just don't see the Rangers fans blasting them out as is, not just the negativity, as their is no real way round it, I might try put a few lyrics together that might be more apt for the terrace, (in my view, you and the UB etc might disagree and I could well be wrong buddy)

As for the lyrics to the song you posted, I speak the old Español, and that has exactly what I'm trying to put into words here, it mentions the good and bad, but just a wee touch differently.

Again, 100 times better than anything I've come up with thus far so credit for that, just trying for a little constructive criticism.

I'd love nothing better than guys like yourself who take time on this stuff, to see 50,000 belting out your tune and lyrics at Ibrox!

The second one I like too, and no criticism at all on that on first listen! ;)

I agree buddy, the tune and all is good, the lyrics aren't bad, but I just don't see the Rangers fans blasting them out as is, not just the negativity, as their is no real way round it, I might try put a few lyrics together that might be more apt for the terrace, (in my view, you and the UB etc might disagree and I could well be wrong buddy)

As for the lyrics to the song you posted, I speak the old Español, and that has exactly what I'm trying to put into words here, it mentions the good and bad, but just a wee touch differently.

Again, 100 times better than anything I've come up with thus far so credit for that, just trying for a little constructive criticism.

I'd love nothing better than guys like yourself who take time on this stuff, to see 50,000 belting out your tune and lyrics at Ibrox!

The second one I like too, and no criticism at all on that on first listen! ;)
I appreciate any input my friend. TBH I don't see any of my suggestions being adopted. I just enjoy writing and sharing. I agree our support are not the best at doing tunes that have never been done by other fans. I suggested the one Liverpool fans (who are the masters of songs) use for 'Si senor' 10 years ago

but nobody in UB took it on. I appreciate they probably like their songs to come from.within the group.

Back