Heading home to Denver

Hope you had a great time Denver bear. Heard you a lot over the past couple of years listening to Rangers Radio. What a game to go to as well. Brilliant.
Hope your family enjoyed it.
Did you manage to get on the Ibrox tour?

Fantastic for you both to be there last night. Safe journey home and don’t be a stranger.

Safe journey home Denver and son. Listen to you on Rangers Radio was hoping to bump into you when you were over.Hope to do it next time.Keep phoning into the Rangers Radio. Safe journey.We are the people.

The 5.5hr train jaunt back to Wycombe has flown by today, it has been a proper jaunt on these recent midweeks where we have been scraping by dire SPL oppo but what a night that was. Cannot get enough of the highlights.

Safe journey
First leg over sitting here in Iceland for a couple of hours.
We did get on the stadium tour last Friday thanks to Sandy tour guide and Greg SLO.
My boy is 18 before this trip he had seen Rangers in Sacramento and Love St, so it was time for games at Ibrox. I had booked flights last Sunday for the Arsenal game but when he heard the Livi game was on there was now way we were headed to London!

Safe flight.

My one and only trip to Denver was horrific. Massive storm flying in; seatbelt signs in for final 2 hours, in-flight service cancelled. Couldn’t even get up for a piss. Thought the plane was going to come down.

Once I’d landed and changed my pants, driving to the hotel with the biggest lightning bolts I’d ever seen and hail stones the size of golf balls.

Nice city though!

Back