Heads up bears- Sportscene 7.15 tomight BBC Scotland

A little comment on the radio Scotland commentary of the filth game today. I listened to the second half as I was doing a few things.
It was literally like radio Celtic FC. Cheer leading every chance.
Fckn scumbags. Glad they dropped points.
Well guess what.
Don’t fckin listen to the paedo twats next time.
WATP.

The guy "commentating" on the Hibs game must be blind.

Literally everything he has said hasn't happened.

Highlights how bad this show now is.

Liam Craig is a dick so I’ll let that one slide :))
Agree :)
But just shows you,Beaton makes a very poor decision and two players get booked over the back of it.(Not bothered though as it is Craig and McCart).

Reactions: Moz
Beaton/Clancy both making horrendous decisions and there’ll be zero repercussions

Until referees get assessed on performances, with the possibility of getting demoted down to lower leagues for poor performances, nothing will ever improve

A little comment on the radio Scotland commentary of the filth game today. I listened to the second half as I was doing a few things.
It was literally like radio Celtic FC. Cheer leading every chance.
Fckn scumbags. Glad they dropped points.

Must've listened to a different commentary to me, granted I was tidying the house and not paying full attention.

Collum keeps Hayes on when it's red
Clancy keeps Fuchs on when it's a red and then baffling decision for United penalty, which would also be a red. Then the United goalie kicks the Celtic forward on the baws.
Beaton gives a bizarre penalty that leads to Mccart getting sent off

Good weekend lads.

Collum keeps Hayes on when it's red
Clancy keeps Fuchs on when it's a red and then baffling decision for United penalty, which would also be a red. Then the United goalie kicks the Celtic forward on the baws.
Beaton gives a bizarre penalty that leads to Mccart getting sent off

Good weekend lads.
Surely Siegrist gets a ban for that mental kick

How that two footed challenge by Hayes of the sheep escaped a red is beyond me.
Thats why Scottish football is in the mire

To be honest I’m astonished the black lad for Dundee United didn’t get a red card for that tackle in the first half.

equally astonished Dundee Utd didn’t get a pen for the Carter-Vickers foul. So fair result probably

Even though it’s 9 years later I genuinely can’t stand that baldy wee rat Naismith. He should never be allowed near our stadium ever again - he’s not welcome!

Back