Heads Up For Bears Around Tollcross & Surrounding Areas On Way To Ibrox, Saturday

Jan Žižka

Stay safe fellas. Rise above any of their shite. WATP
There are numerous Bears leave from the surrounding areas mate, jump a bus along Tollcross Rd to the Trongate for the subway at St Enoch.

Most are young teenagers who will be walking into this oblivious mate.

Thread was primarily to create awareness and greater safety for our own.

Fu(k the SNP/IRA.

Last edited:

KirkieRanger

Completely ignore it ? What do they do then ?
We might not like it but they are attention seekers looking for a reaction.
They are getting he attention they seek, sadly their plan to get loyalist marches severely curtailed is working a treat .

W.A.T.P.

BlueBaloo

There’s one end gam
e with allowing them and it’s to ban all parades.
Would they commit hari kari and see their own parades banned(the only publicity they get) just to spite our own parades? I can see a vast reduction of parades on our side but an outright ban wont be happening. We must firstly make any demonstrations peaceful(as much as these vile bastards rile you) peaceful and to the point... No ftpeee no Rangers songs or colours... Show these cretins up for what they are and what they stand for.

A starting point could be the murders of the three Scottish soldiers murdered by the IRA... placards and banners highlighting this evil crime against 3 of our own..would also be highlighting who is allowing these vile bastards to walk our streets... Three murdered Scottish soldiers are and the SNP facilitating in a parade in support of the cowardly vermin who carried out the crime will not be good publicity for for wee nickla

Amato

There we go, all parades this weekend banned! 2 or 3 of them loyalist parades. Surprise fecking surprise

JimmyGQ

There we go, all parades this weekend banned! 2 or 3 of them loyalist parades. Surprise fecking surprise
I’m glad. I’d ban all marches. If people want to do it, stick to a specific place and congregate there. Don’t interfere with everyone else’s day.

ItsInTheNet

ALL loyalist and republican marches planned in Glasgow this weekend have been prohibited.

Glasgow City Council has taken the unprecedented step to block six public processions following advice from Police Scotland.

The decision was made after two weekends of violence, with large protests against marches across the city.

Processions had been organised for Saturday by Bridgeton Protestant Boys Flute Band, Pride of the North Flute Band, Republican Network for Unity and the Whiteinch Orange and Purple District, which was planning to march in two separate locations.

Partick Orange and Purple District had arranged to march on Sunday.

The organisers can appeal the decisions made by the council.

Cambuslang Bear

I`m of the opinion now that the NATzs are just looking for conflict. They want shit to kick off so they can point the finger at the Brit/loyalists and scream even louder for a Republic.

I said on here many years ago they were being driven by the Shinners and it`s becoming more and more obvious every day.

One more thing, if anyone on here supports the SNP, please put me on your ignore list. I don`t even want to debate the Rangers with you.
I'll second this. I want absolutely nothing to do with them or their followers

Forth Bear

It’s not the most important thing in my life.

Doesn’t make me a SNP sympathiser like the lap dog on here thinks, but I’m all for banning all of these marches.

I’m not asking you to agree.
It is important for thousands of others.

The two are completely different. One is in support of genocidal terrorists and the other is in celebration of liberty and religious freedoms.

There is a clear distinction and the fact you want both banned is disturbing.

Robert Marshall

Over 22 years ago, I was friendly with a few very high placed Councillors, most of them from the other side but a few from our side.
I wouldn't divulge any names as there would be no point in doing so. Anyone who drunk in The Stepps bar at that time will be quite familiar with them,
One day the conversation turns to the number of Parades in the City at the time, they knew I was a member of the OO, so they ask me what I thought.
I said then and still believe now that there were too many Parades and they were devaluing the spectacle that these Parades should be bringing to the City.
Three of the most senior figures in the company then ask me to have a chat in the back room.
The result was that if I could approach the Hierarchy of the OO and ask if they could cut down the number of Parades to basically half a dozen, they ( CIty Council ) would ' promote' the Big Walk' (Annual Demonstration ) as a Cultural Event.
I agreed and spoke to one of the leading lights of the OO and ask him to get me a meeting with whatever Committee overseen these things,
His reply was'Fu*k off, I wouldn't trust these Fenian Bast*rds', when I pointed out one of the three was one of us and that I believed they were being sincere, He said He wouldn't discuss it with me.
The last thing I said to him was if the OO didn't change they would be lucky to last 30 years.
Sadly I think I am being proven right.
Bigots like him have driven thousands of members from the OO in my opinion.

JimmyGQ

When you say all marches, I take it you're including Pride , Trade Union, Independence, Anti Racism, Remembrance, Armed Forces, Climate Change, or is it just ones you don't like.
It’s not about whether I like them or not. But it’s been proven we can neither police or arrange large marches properly in a way that isn’t a pain in the arse for the public who have nothing to do with it. I think it would be easier to organise shows of support for whatever cause by congregating in a certain area where things can be more easily organised and contained.

Robert Marshall

It’s not about whether I like them or not. But it’s been proven we can neither police or arrange large marches properly in a way that isn’t a pain in the arse for the public who have nothing to do with it. I think it would be easier to organise shows of support for whatever cause by congregating in a certain area where things can be more easily organised and contained.
So do I, Big walk to the SECC, Carnival day out, tickets only and sold through the Lodges

siegeheroes13

So I take it by your refusal to answer the question that you want them ALL banned the answer is no, it's only OO parades.

JimmyGQ

So I take it by your refusal to answer the question that you want them ALL banned the answer is no, it's only OO parades.
Absolutely nothing I said suggests that so not sure how you’ve come to that conclusion. Whether it’s a OO, Republican or Pride March, GCC has proven incapable of organising them without causing huge inconvenience to anyone in city centre. So see my last message for what I think is a possible solution. Not sure what wasn’t clear last time.

siegeheroes13

Absolutely nothing I said suggests that so not sure how you’ve come to that conclusion. Whether it’s a OO, Republican or Pride March, GCC has proven incapable of organising them without causing huge inconvenience to anyone in city centre. So see my last message for what I think is a possible solution. Not sure what wasn’t clear last time.
You're in favour of banning ALL marches that cause inconvenience that's fine, Pedal for Scotland last weekend cause huge inconvenience , football matches also cause inconvenience, should we just ban them too.

Johnny Cash

All people who don’t agree with the IRA marching through our streets, and the way the council have dealt with this by classing our OO, ABOD & band parades in the same boat should make the effort to be at this peaceful protest, George Sq, Saturday at 10am.