Heads Up For Bears Around Tollcross & Surrounding Areas On Way To Ibrox, Saturday

Come on to f*ck. This shambles has got to stop ffs. How many more parades they allowed?

Its a trap, they want a reaction and will use it to ban loyalist parades. Seen it all before here in Ulster. Scum will use every trick in the book to paint loyalists as the bad guys

You could be right there. Difference is these cunts have a Rebel SNP heid honcho who in all honesty is probably attending these fucking parades under a balaclava. Then going for pints in The Govan Arms. :mad:

Its a trap, they want a reaction and will use it to ban loyalist parades. Seen it all before here in Ulster. Scum will use every trick in the book to paint loyalists as the bad guys

I agree and from the reporting in the media in Scotland their tactics are have a good measure of success. :mad:

W.A.T.P.

That's what happens when the Rebel Houmsa Fucking Useless has his say.
I`m of the opinion now that the NATzs are just looking for conflict. They want shit to kick off so they can point the finger at the Brit/loyalists and scream even louder for a Republic.

I said on here many years ago they were being driven by the Shinners and it`s becoming more and more obvious every day.

One more thing, if anyone on here supports the SNP, please put me on your ignore list. I don`t even want to debate the Rangers with you.

I`m of the opinion now that the NATzs are just looking for conflict. They want shit to kick off so they can point the finger at the Brit/loyalists and scream even louder for a Republic.

I said on here many years ago they were being driven by the Shinners and it`s becoming more and more obvious every day.

One more thing, if anyone on here supports the SNP, please put me on your ignore list. I don`t even want to debate the Rangers with you.

Bang on the money mate. Our Country is run with Scum.

The Republican murdering filth don't give a fekk about walking, it's part of the grand plan to antagonise the loyalist into bring disruption to the streets so they get us off the rd at the same time. Ban one, they ban the other, their mhedia campaign and footage will swell opinion polls all over but not to worry the good old proddy come Ranger fans will still tick the bastards box at the elections

Dito

How can a government allow people who openly hate our country,who funded killings against British and scottish people. I am struggling to under stand this they try to equate it against orange walks as if their is no difference. Orange walks are in defence of our culture, republican ira walks are for a foreign country's culture. We have to try and vote the scummy snp out.

The Republican murdering filth don't give a fekk about walking, it's part of the grand plan to antagonise the loyalist into bring disruption to the streets so they get us off the rd at the same time. Ban one, they ban the other, their mhedia campaign and footage will swell opinion polls all over but not to worry the good old proddy come Ranger fans will still tick the bastards box at the elections
I hope your right mate I honestly despair at the state of this country now.

img bb

Our communities apathy has put us here. How many of us feel like this, absolutely sick to death of snp Irish Republican scum trying to destroy and divide our country?

Yet so many of us when elections come will sit at home and do nothing about it.

It’s not rocket science, we are the majority. Scottish loyalists turn out in unison and vote Tory and our snp republican problems would be done.

Last edited:
Here is the list of all marches for the next month.

Tuesday, September 10
Shia Asna Ashri Islamic Centre - Estimated 950 participants

Saturday, September 14
Bridgeton Protestant Boys FB - Estimated 300 participants
Pride of the North Flute Band - Estimated 60 participants
Republican network for unity - Estimated 150 participants
Whiteinch Orange and Purple District Number 7 - Estimated 240 participants (across both groups)

Sunday, September 15
Partick Orange and Purple District 15 - Estimated 60 participant

Saturday, September 21
Drumchapel Orange & Purple District 57 - Estimated 120 participants
Independent Loyal Orange Order - Estimated 50 participants
Pride of Govan flute band - Estimated 800 participants
Springburn Campsie Apprentice Boys of Derry - Estimated 60 participants
West of Scotland Band Alliance - Estimated 200 participants

Friday, September 27
Govan Somme Associations - Estimated 100 participants

Saturday, October 5
Orange & Purple District No12 LLOL1 - Estimated 110 participants

Here is the list of all marches for the next month.

Tuesday, September 10
Shia Asna Ashri Islamic Centre - Estimated 950 participants

Saturday, September 14
Bridgeton Protestant Boys FB - Estimated 300 participants
Pride of the North Flute Band - Estimated 60 participants
Republican network for unity - Estimated 150 participants
Whiteinch Orange and Purple District Number 7 - Estimated 240 participants (across both groups)

Sunday, September 15
Partick Orange and Purple District 15 - Estimated 60 participant

Saturday, September 21
Drumchapel Orange & Purple District 57 - Estimated 120 participants
Independent Loyal Orange Order - Estimated 50 participants
Pride of Govan flute band - Estimated 800 participants
Springburn Campsie Apprentice Boys of Derry - Estimated 60 participants
West of Scotland Band Alliance - Estimated 200 participants

Friday, September 27
Govan Somme Associations - Estimated 100 participants

Saturday, October 5
Orange & Purple District No12 LLOL1 - Estimated 110 participants
A good few of those parades on our side are unnecessary.

Back