Heads Up For Bears Around Tollcross & Surrounding Areas On Way To Ibrox, Saturday

Its a trap, they want a reaction and will use it to ban loyalist parades. Seen it all before here in Ulster. Scum will use every trick in the book to paint loyalists as the bad guys
The OO have to box clever here and get the message out that they are a christian organisation the SNP (sympathisers) are trying to lump the OO into the mix with the aim of banning the OO walking surely there must be lawyers for them who can make sure the SNP arent allowed to ostracise the OO.

This is beyond belief. One parade at a stretch and then the authorities would have learnt their lesson.
Im ashamed to be Scottish seeing this muck parade around our streets.
Shame on the Police and the politicians. Proves this country is deeply corrupt.
The SNP are spitting in the face of law abiding citizens.
The snp agree with them .it wouldn,t surprise me to see Susan Atkins and her mob leading the parade.

I`m of the opinion now that the NATzs are just looking for conflict. They want shit to kick off so they can point the finger at the Brit/loyalists and scream even louder for a Republic.

I said on here many years ago they were being driven by the Shinners and it`s becoming more and more obvious every day.

One more thing, if anyone on here supports the SNP, please put me on your ignore list. I don`t even want to debate the Rangers with you.
I totally agree with you , they seem to think they will have a landslide in the next general election .
Surely no respecting Rangers Fan or their families would vote for these Scum ,
Share the word and make everyone aware of these marches that are happening , in essence they are celebrating the deaths of our brave and heroic servicemen and woman who lost their lives to theses pieces of SH*T.

I'm not sure that the loyalist side can make too many complaints about being under represented.

Loyal orders abide by all regulations and are properly marshalled, these regulations are strictly enforced by the councils and the police. These IRA bands and marchers are a rabble who do not conform to any regulations and are allowed carte blanche by the authorities, in fact, they are being actively encouraged.

Having these reptiles who have murdered and injured countless citizens of these Islands gloating on our streets is despicable.

If the loyalists turn and defend in numbers they'll be painted in a bad light by a complicit media. If they don't , the terrorist sympathisers will say that their parades pass peacefully, unlike the orange parades. It's a setup. Don't fall for it

Friday, September 27
Govan Somme Associations - Estimated 100 participants

WHO IS THE FB?

In response to these sickening pro-IRA parades, I would advise everyone to 'box-clever' and not let themselves be drawn into any kind of physical confrontation with the marchers. As many posters have correctly noted, the real reason behind the parades is to provoke a violent reaction, which can then in turn be used to justify a ban on parades by the Orange Order - it's all so obvious.

A better way to respond to these marches - if they continue - would be organize a broad coalition of people from, say, the British Legion, or perhaps seeking to actively involve military veterans and their families from regiments who served in Ulster, many of whom would have seen fellow comrades killed or wounded by IRA terrorists. Not only would this be an effective way to publicly shame the GCC, it would also scunner the Republican hopes of a violent confrontation, which they and their allies are anxious to exploit.

Surely the strength of numbers of the OO would be enough to participate in a very large and peaceful demonstration against a terrorist organisation par@ding in our city.

Are they out to normalise these deeply offensive shambolic scum marches or is there another agenda of goading and a blanket ban of all parades?

With regard to Protestants voting for the republican snp, this is a big problem, up in the Highlands there are tens of thousands who will blindly tick their box, they really don't get it

[QUOTE="ibroxbound, post: 4324021, member: 1432
[/QUOTE]
Saturday's marches don't go anywhere near the City Area

The only way to stop this is to fight back. Get active and go to SPAD protest at the city of Chambers 10.00am this Saturday

Our communities apathy has put us here. How many of us feel like this, absolutely sick to death of snp Irish Republican scum trying to destroy and divide our country?

Yet so many of us when elections come will sit at home and do nothing about it.

It’s not rocket science, we are the majority. Scottish loyalists turn out in unison and vote Tory and our snp republican problems would be done.
There's too many unwilling to let go of their hatred for Margaret Thatcher. That's in the past it's happened, now we face a different and dangerous threat. It's time to let go of the past and think of your families future

This is beyond belief. One parade at a stretch and then the authorities would have learnt their lesson.
Im ashamed to be Scottish seeing this muck parade around our streets.
Shame on the Police and the politicians. Proves this country is deeply corrupt.
The SNP are spitting in the face of law abiding citizens.
There are 6 orange order walks on the same day, so it's not as though the police and politicians are giving in to one side.

There are 6 orange order walks on the same day, so it's not as though the police and politicians are giving in to one side.
Here's the rub.
All OO and ABOD parades adhere to rules set down by the council.
The other lot don't.
Lodges can also discipline members if they get out of line during a parade.
The "Irish" lot can't.

Its a trap, they want a reaction and will use it to ban loyalist parades. Seen it all before here in Ulster. Scum will use every trick in the book to paint loyalists as the bad guys
Hit the nail right on the head exactly what its all about its the beginning of ban of all parades

Matters to you.
Glasgow lodges do tend to march around Glasgow, especially if they are on the Glasgow processions website.

Taking the geography competition to one side, the main point being that out of 14 marches 11 are orange/loyalist walks. I realise an orange/loyalist walk can't be directly compared to a republican walk in terms of purpose or behaviour (that's a different discussion), but it's still a lot of walks in one city eating up police resources and causing traffic issues. I can see the logic behind combining some of these parades.

Taking the geography competition to one side, the main point being that out of 14 marches 11 are orange/loyalist walks. I realise an orange/loyalist walk can't be directly compared to a republican walk in terms of purpose or behaviour (that's a different discussion), but it's still a lot of walks in one city eating up police resources and causing traffic issues. I can see the logic behind combining some of these parades.
Combined parades would require more policing so there's probably no gain in doing that.

Combined parades would require more policing so there's probably no gain in doing that.

I'm not convinced that's the case, as I'm fairly sure each parade 'police team' requires a certain mix of junior and senior officers, whereas if it was one team for one parade then you would require less senior officers. I'm fairly sure the police have also made this point, but happy to be corrected on that though. However, it would certainly help with traffic disruption.

Stay safe fellas. Rise above any of their shite. WATP

There are numerous Bears leave from the surrounding areas mate, jump a bus along Tollcross Rd to the Trongate for the subway at St Enoch.

Most are young teenagers who will be walking into this oblivious mate.

Thread was primarily to create awareness and greater safety for our own.

Fu(k the SNP/IRA.

Last edited:
Completely ignore it ? What do they do then ?
We might not like it but they are attention seekers looking for a reaction.

They are getting he attention they seek, sadly their plan to get loyalist marches severely curtailed is working a treat .

W.A.T.P.

There’s one end gam
e with allowing them and it’s to ban all parades.

Would they commit hari kari and see their own parades banned(the only publicity they get) just to spite our own parades? I can see a vast reduction of parades on our side but an outright ban wont be happening. We must firstly make any demonstrations peaceful(as much as these vile bastards rile you) peaceful and to the point... No ftpeee no Rangers songs or colours... Show these cretins up for what they are and what they stand for.

A starting point could be the murders of the three Scottish soldiers murdered by the IRA... placards and banners highlighting this evil crime against 3 of our own..would also be highlighting who is allowing these vile bastards to walk our streets... Three murdered Scottish soldiers are and the SNP facilitating in a parade in support of the cowardly vermin who carried out the crime will not be good publicity for for wee nickla

There we go, all parades this weekend banned! 2 or 3 of them loyalist parades. Surprise fecking surprise

There we go, all parades this weekend banned! 2 or 3 of them loyalist parades. Surprise fecking surprise

I’m glad. I’d ban all marches. If people want to do it, stick to a specific place and congregate there. Don’t interfere with everyone else’s day.

ALL loyalist and republican marches planned in Glasgow this weekend have been prohibited.

Glasgow City Council has taken the unprecedented step to block six public processions following advice from Police Scotland.

The decision was made after two weekends of violence, with large protests against marches across the city.

Processions had been organised for Saturday by Bridgeton Protestant Boys Flute Band, Pride of the North Flute Band, Republican Network for Unity and the Whiteinch Orange and Purple District, which was planning to march in two separate locations.

Partick Orange and Purple District had arranged to march on Sunday.

The organisers can appeal the decisions made by the council.

I`m of the opinion now that the NATzs are just looking for conflict. They want shit to kick off so they can point the finger at the Brit/loyalists and scream even louder for a Republic.

I said on here many years ago they were being driven by the Shinners and it`s becoming more and more obvious every day.

One more thing, if anyone on here supports the SNP, please put me on your ignore list. I don`t even want to debate the Rangers with you.

I'll second this. I want absolutely nothing to do with them or their followers

It’s not the most important thing in my life.

Doesn’t make me a SNP sympathiser like the lap dog on here thinks, but I’m all for banning all of these marches.

I’m not asking you to agree.
It is important for thousands of others.

The two are completely different. One is in support of genocidal terrorists and the other is in celebration of liberty and religious freedoms.

There is a clear distinction and the fact you want both banned is disturbing.

Back