Heart and Hand Bisgrove Interview

Northside

Listening to it just now.

Six minutes in he confirms Celtic away is top down. Was unaware of this and thought it was a ballot within gold tier.

To be fair is it his job to deal with ticket allocations?

Part of the issue that leads to criticism of the current board is that's its unclear who is responsible for what.

Excatly this, I am nowhere near a fan of Bisgrove, but our board seem to be masters of wheeling someone out to answer what they are not responsible for.

He is there to bring in cash, sponsors, generate money and not deal with the day to day ticket allocations or stuff like that, I would be worried if he was.

Wouldn't be un his remit tbf
Its a small company, with a very small number of staff. Granted the turnover is high.

But its not unexpected that any person in a public/fan/(or more accurately)customer facing role to know the answer to basic questions.

just to bring in cash
Exactly.

I suspect he’ll give his team targets to deliver cash and won’t be too bothered about the details of how it’s done. He won’t give a hoot about how mygers is working as long as it’s providing the returns needed.

It’s not top down.

I got my mate’s ticket for the last shitshow and he’s low Gold.

In fact another two of my mates also got tickets and they are low to mid-Gold.

To be fair is it his job to deal with ticket allocations?

Part of the issue that leads to criticism of the current board is that's its unclear who is responsible for what.
Bisgrove leads the commercial team. Mygers is the commercial teams baby

All mygers decisions get taken to a committee who pass it. He will know exactly how Parkhead tickets are distributed so if he’s said it’s top down he’s intentionally mislead

Excatly this, I am nowhere near a fan of Bisgrove, but our board seem to be masters of wheeling someone out to answer what they are not responsible for.

He is there to bring in cash, sponsors, generate money and not deal with the day to day ticket allocations or stuff like that, I would be worried if he was.
And if he didnt know the answer (and I'd argue he should), then a quick answer of, 'I'm not 100% sure as this isnt in my remit, but I will find out and come back to you' would suffice.

assuming he did find out and did release an answer

Correct. They did likewise with the Sydney shambles.

We should've been hearing from either Park, Bennett or Robertson back then. Instead they all hid and shoved out the Commercial Director to justify their actions whilst getting Graham to pen some sort of threatening statement about dealing with dissenters at the end of the season. How did that go ?

BTW, I'll also add wheeling out Bisgrove to H&H after Robertson was given a free pass by Jonny McFarlane last week is poor from the club. Robertson shold've been answering H&H's questions.

I enjoyed that. It’s amazing what a bit of communication & explanation can do, for example online ticketing.

Bisgrove says the right things, acknowledges the right mistakes, makes the right apologies - a polished performance.

Well done @David Edgar - hopefully this can be a regular feature.

The upcoming SLO interview is going to be interesting…
When is Ross Wilson up for an interview? That would increase subs @David Edgar

Yip, a lot of misdirected “rage” at the top of the thread.

Bisgrove knows all about tickets when it comes to recategorising ticket income to commercial income to pad his figures.

Few have pulled the wool over Rangers fans more than this schyster.

A few deals with official toilet roll partners and official yo-yo suppliers doesn’t account for what he claims to have brought in. He’s just recategorised income we already have.

Something very Murray-like about him and that is not a compliment.

Bisgrove knows all about tickets when it comes to recategorising ticket income to commercial income to pad his figures.

Few have pulled the wool over Rangers fans more than this schyster.

A few deals with official toilet roll partners and official yo-yo suppliers doesn’t account for what he claims to have brought in. He’s just recategorised income we already have.

Something very Murray-like about him and that is not a compliment.

Unless I misheard, he confirmed in the interview that the commercial income does not include ticket sales.

Back