Heart and Hand Extra - Aberdeen/Dundee

Another excellent pod. Spot on about Ejaria hiding from throw ins - more than one.

Whenever jack or the CBs got on the ball, he stood next to an opposition player.

Maybe in the fullness of time, he and Coulibaly will grow into being top players, but we can't afford two young and inexperienced players in the same midfield.

Really enjoyed that one.
First time I've heard Martyn and he's very concise and doesn't waffle on.
Plus he's got a very relaxing voice and I felt like I was in a psychiatrist's chair and everything was going to be okay in the world of Rangers.
Then I woke up chained to a radiator in Shettleston ;-)

Enjoyed that one.
Aberdeen game, the type of game you have to win to win the title and we failed. When the midfield wasn't functioning I thought Rossiter or McCrorie should have been given a chance, though he did make the Grazda Coulibaly change. We were poor though we did have chances to win the game. Aberdeen's game plan worked, though I wouldn't pay to watch them. Arfield back v Dundee will help, the door is open for Lafferty to knock in the goals for us in the next couple of games. Alfie's behaviour is now becoming a serious problem and has to be dealt with, perhaps with a behaviour psychologist?

I am still crying about witnessing such a horrible game. So much so ,I left 3 minutes before the end, and I stayed to the end when we got humped off the tims 5-1

There seems to be a slow,and painful, realization that individual players and the team are not good enough.
And that serious quality needs to be added to the team/squad.

The logical conclusion is that we need a serious input of money to buy much better players.
Given our recent history I would like to hear a summing up of our financial situation and what is required to raise the money needed to give Gerrard a chance of succeeding -without it he can't.
Elephant in the room Loyal

Preferred the rant after the game :)

Regarding the players not being good enough - they are individually, however why did they all take the same night to be rank feckin rotten is the thing needing addressing.

Most annoying aspect was Lafferty's warm up - coming on to score a goal and never went near the goals to have a couple of shots :-(

Back