Heart and Hand Extra (the Follow Follow Fanzine)

Listened last night, interesting to hear how it developed in the early days, writing it up on a Saturday and printing it through the night.

I think th first time I came across FF was buying it outside Ibrox one home game in 1994 (possibly Kilmarnock) which was the 'No Tims at Ibrox' edition.

Read it front to back by Sunday evening then passed it onto my old man. We went through that routine for easily the next 10 years.

Looking forward to the follow up pod.

Can't wait for the follow-up. I haven't posted regularly for a number of years (banned) but from 2001 to 2008 I was a regular. To be honest, you could write a book about the impact FF had on the Rangers support.

It's hard to fully appreciate the influence the fanzine had as we just take the internet for granted now

The podcast is certainly gaining much more momentum now, live shows, extra shows and who knows what else.

Knowing David (name drop), it's good to see him take some inspiration from other non footballing podcasts to garner fresh topics and debate and freshen and twist it up for his own show.

The extra pods are what will set it apart in the long run.

Back