Heart and Hand live show tonight

AndyWebsterLoyal

Official Ticketer
Really looking forward to this - its my first live show. Wanted to confirm that I'm not making things up - its in the Ibrox Suite, right?

That's what it said on the pod. Really need to get myself to one of these, sounds like a lot of fun.

Yes Ibrox Suite. Entrance just next to the megastore.

Been to 2 of the shows in there and it's a great night.

Had great time tonight, was far too shy to talk to any of the podders, never mind KT. I'll need to be a bit drunker next time.

Hats off to all the guys. I wasn’t sure what I was expecting, but that’s the best night out I’ve had in a long time.

Good chatting with the podders. @AndyWebsterLoyal they dont bite. Unless you pay them or ask nicely.

I was too late to get a ticket - again.

But I'm just back from a night at the Eastmuir Lodge in Shettleston, guest speakers were Derek Parlane, Bill McMurdo and Tam Cowan (who was actually very funny).

Parlane was a really good speaker, before my time as a player but some great stories about his goal v Bayern and a couple of old firm games. And pumping Miss World! Still a handsome bastard at 65.

Wanted to ask McMurdo about why his son was an absolute fanny but it wasn't the time or place for it.

Two main things I took from tonight:

Kevin Thomson knows what it’s all about to be a Ranger, I truly hope there is a pathway to him becoming manager one day.

Secondly: The audience don’t know how a raffle works.

See for someone who grew up a Hibs fan, Kevin Thomson just gets everything about our club. The way he spoke about the team, the club and his absolute pride in coaching here, it shone through.

Unlike the pissed guy who asked him about "Do you think Tavernier is a left back ?" and then went in a huff because KT owned him.

Another great night.

My takeaways are that KT could be our manager one day.

And monkeys & rabbits. Amongst other unspeakable things.

1st live show for me. Really enjoyed it. The thing that struck me was the respect the guys got when speaking, no people talking amongst themselves. Great venue. Nice to meet the podders.

The songy guy :D:D

1st live show for me. Really enjoyed it. The thing that struck me was the respect the guys got when speaking, no people talking amongst themselves. Great venue. Nice to meet the podders.

The songy guy :D:D

Me and my mate had to move from the back corner because 3 inconsiderate guys were talking loudly as if they were in a pub which made it difficult to hear and concentrate. They weren't even listening to the speakers in the second half. They were a minority though. 99% of folk there had respect for those interested in listening.

Reactions: WBD
Me and my mate had to move from the back corner because 3 inconsiderate guys were talking loudly as if they were in a pub which made it difficult to hear and concentrate. They weren't even listening to the speakers in the second half. They were a minority though. 99% of folk there had respect for those interested in listening.
Sadly you also get a banger or 2.

At the Clint Hill night there was a some tadger in front of my trying to heckle.
Every time someone spoke, he shouted something and giggled with his pal until Davie told him to “shut the %^*& up”

We’re a broad church, sadly that means we get a few fuds

Back