Heart and Hand phone in after the match today.

You get more content for $3.99 - for exanple the advocaat years has a Q&A after every weeks episode that's for premium subscribers only (as well as the audiobook which so far has been great fun)

For me its well worth the extra two quid

Agree.

The content is terrific, especially given it's only $3.99 (I'd pay that for just the daily updates, to be honest). I've got some lengthy flights soon so will catch up on the likes of the Advocaat years and the audiobook.

Yup. They then add tax - but do it via Paypal and there's no exchange rate fee and you get it for less than 2 quid.

My first payment worked out a fiver after a currency exchange rate charge. How do I get my payment method changed?

Thought it was fantastic. As is everything that is on there.

My only issue is the Patreon app which is not something that Edgar and co has control of otherwise the actual content is a great listen. I would say you have a great job David talking about Rangers for a living, but then I gdt paid to sit in a van listening to you so cant complain.

is it simple to upgrade to £3.99?

I am actually feeling a bit tight only signing up for the lesser amount when there is so much listenable content.

My only issue is the Patreon app which is not something that Edgar and co has control of otherwise the actual content is a great listen. I would say you have a great job David talking about Rangers for a living, but then I gdt paid to sit in a van listening to you so cant complain.
I use my own podcast app - the patreon site will give you a link to add to it and i get all my H&H content alongside everything else i subscribe to.

the Patreon website is pretty gash

Try the podcast addict app - when you sign up for subscription youl get an rss feed link via email which you can add by copy paste - itl feed you all the content which you can download or stream to listen whenever

Try the podcast addict app - when you sign up for subscription youl get an rss feed link via email which you can add by copy paste - itl feed you all the content which you can download or stream to listen whenever

I use catcher on the iPhone and my feed looks like this (using the method above) - can do the same with the free podcasts app

n4z5fp.png

I’d genuinely without even thinking about it pay 5 times what I’m paying just now for the content.

I am falling behind in my other podcasts though
See the last line, that is my only gripe, all my other pods are away to pot as there is so much to listen to. It also makes me feel my age that I am now classed as an "Older Bear"

I’ve listened for years but usually miss a load and catch up. But I’m wondering now if it’s even worth listening to pods from the end of last season. I should just skip them all and start from now.

I’ve listened for years but usually miss a load and catch up. But I’m wondering now if it’s even worth listening to pods from the end of last season. I should just skip them all and start from now.
I was the same - I've got loads of work related podcasts i listen to and H&H was always there when i ran out of other stuff.

It's kinda turned on its head now - the daily update is my 1st podcast of the day and then i've got decisions to make..

The phone in show was good, and will no doubt get better as the guys get used to it and working the complicated equipment. :D

Callers were good too, there was a good variety of question.

was a good first effort

look forward to more of this

its telling it like it is from the fans, with no tim agenda driven bollocks

Any other pod's you would reccomend, only other one i've ever really gave any attention too is the football ramble.
Do u ever listen to Rangers radio mate, its worth a listen. You can also download the previous days show and listen on the move as well.

About to take the dog out and listen to h+h phone in. As said it is excellent value for money. Far exceeded my expectations.

The Rangers bet 1 is excellent as well. My 2 favourites were Joey Barton and Marlon King. I didnt know a lot about Marlon King and cared less but it was class and made me laugh quite a few times

Just signed up, and going through 'The Advocaat Years".

I'd forgotten all the disappointment and frustration we experienced throughout what should have been the 10-in-a-row season.

I wasn't aware, at the time, of Laudrup's discontent in his final year with us. I always thought he was just protecting his investment and trying not to get injured prior to his move to Chelsea.

Luckily, I'm retired, because I think a lot of my time is now going to be taken up on Patreon!

Quick question, regarding linking the Audio RSS feed to Apple podcasts. Is that only to listen on mobile devices, or can I link that to the Heart & Hand podcast feed from the Apple Store?

Signed up last night and listened to the phone-in on the way to work this morning. Very enjoyable and I hope it becomes a permanent thing.

Just downloaded a ton of other eps that look good. More than worth the subscription in my view.

David and the lads are doing a fantastic job with the whole service - and it's only going to get better.

The reality is we live in a new world, and in this new world we want new content, that doesn't abide by the rules of 30 years ago.

The depth that David is going into with this is without doubt an industry disruption in Scotland, and you'll see fans of other clubs trying to mimic this strategy in the coming years.

The sky really is the limit.

Not finishing Bruce Prichards podcast until today due to the sheer amount of quality H&H content out there, that would have been unheard of only a few weeks back!

I LLLOOOVE IT!

Back