Heart and Hand podcast

Papasmurf

Scum Evictor
Official Ticketer
I think you just have to pay the full price of the new tier. Could be wrong.

Best sticking the question up on patreon

Captain_Buns

Do you have to subscribe the highest amount to listen to the Beale interview?

What kind of content does the lower subscription rate get you?

Kanye West

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
I've been trying now since yesterday to upgrade my membership from Timesaver Tier($1.69) to Subscriber($1.99),my $1.69 came off yesterday and it is trying to take $0.36 from my card but each time I click confirm I get an error message saying " something went wrong when trying to confirm your pledge to H & H". I have logged out and back in multiple times but still not working and I'm remaining on the Timesaver Tier level .

Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated.
Hello

Have you tried logging in on a computer to the Patreon website and editing your pledge that way?

I'd also recommend using PayPal rather than debit or credit card as it makes this stuff far easier for you.

BoclairBear

Hello

Have you tried logging in on a computer to the Patreon website and editing your pledge that way?

I'd also recommend using PayPal rather than debit or credit card as it makes this stuff far easier for you.
Tried it on my laptop as well on the Patreon website with no luck , I'm thinking I will just cancel my membership and re apply and do it with paypal rather than a credit card .

Kanye West

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
Tried it on my laptop as well on the Patreon website with no luck , I'm thinking I will just cancel my membership and re apply and do it with paypal rather than a credit card .
That might be the quickest way. Sorry it's been such a hassle.

Promise it will be worth it