Heart and Hand podcast

It’s superb. Quite a lot of non-football / “banter” that I ignore but plenty of great content too. In fact it’s worth it for the daily updates alone.

I’ve encouraged various folks to sign up and you should to for a pittance every month.

There’s some great shows looking back at our history.

As ever there’s a diversity of contributors! Some astounding natural broadcasters and proper Rangers geeks. And some finding their way, one of the younger lads just minmicks views the host has word for word weeks after he says them but they all genuinely seem good lads!

For a couple of quid it’s a great purchase.

It’s superb. Quite a lot of non-football / “banter” that I ignore but plenty of great content too. In fact it’s worth it for the daily updates alone.

I’ve encouraged various folks to sign up and you should to for a pittance every month.

There’s some great shows looking back at our history.

As ever there’s a diversity of contributors! Some astounding natural broadcasters and proper Rangers geeks. And some finding their way, one of the younger lads just minmicks views the host has word for word weeks after he says them but they all genuinely seem good lads!

For a couple of quid it’s a great purchase.

The ones who do that know their place.

Appreciate that Mark thank you - episode 3 is coming soon from training camp in Portugal & hopefully a guest coming on also

Back to H&H, I’m off to listen to the Murray years - finally getting chance
How do you get your podcasts?

Was there an end of season review of any kind?

Was scrolling through the shows the other day but couldn't see one.

Dont think so, I've been waiting for one to come out. They did a midseason review in January and it was 3 parts I'm sure. So maybe time constraints got in the way.

Been a $1.99 subscriber for a fair bit, Daily Update is as essential as my Flask at lunchtime.
Also like the stories from fellow fans, the interviews with Gers Legends have been disastrous in my opinion as they all seem to take place in busy, children filled cafe with the guy emptying the dishwasher having a penchant for rattling plates and clinking cutlery!

Still, if it was only the Daily Update I'd still gladly pay the subs.

Appreciate that Mark thank you - episode 3 is coming soon from training camp in Portugal & hopefully a guest coming on also

Back to H&H, I’m off to listen to the Murray years - finally getting chance
Do you mean you’ll be in Portugal? Or the topic is the training camp?

I’ll be in Glasgow, Chris will be with training camp & hopefully have a guest on
I notice we’ve not revealed exactly where is that a secret for now?

I’d guess Cascade Resort as it’s been used by other top teams most recently Holland for Nation League but I’m sure there’s many others.

Been a $1.99 subscriber for a fair bit, Daily Update is as essential as my Flask at lunchtime.
Also like the stories from fellow fans, the interviews with Gers Legends have been disastrous in my opinion as they all seem to take place in busy, children filled cafe with the guy emptying the dishwasher having a penchant for rattling plates and clinking cutlery!

Really just the Novo one tbf! When you do IVs you’re at the mercy of where they want to meet and quite often it’s where they are staying (ie a hotel bar).

Murray and Me is outstanding and is a must-listen. I'm not sure if it's possible, but perhaps H&H can make this series available for purchase for non-subscribers. It deserves as wide an audience as possible.

As with everything, there are contributors I enjoy more than others. But a big respect to every one of them for doing it. It's too easy being critical from the sidelines.

Similarly, well done to Fourladshadadream. Another fine addition.

Wee bit harsh there mate, most of the interviews have been absolutely outstanding. The Beale, Gough and Hateley ones were all recent and all superb. I think a lot of the sound issues have been addressed since the early days, it's improved a lot since the days of Dingwall and his unnerving heavy breathing.

As a long term listener to the Heart and Hand podcast from the beginning and an early days FF poster , I always assumed Scot Van Dernacker was the very same Vanderhogg FF poster
Just realised this week that this is not the case
I'm now a Patreon subscriber and it is fantastic. I listened today to Scot talking about the Prince of Denmark....
Was superb , an 11/10 pod .Thanks Colin and Scot.

As a long term listener to the Heart and Hand podcast from the beginning and an early days FF poster , I always assumed Scot Van Dernacker was the very same Vanderhogg FF poster
I'm now a Patreon subscriber and it is fantastic. I listened today to Scot talking about the Prince of Denmark....
Cheers, was a fun one to do for sure.

It's outstanding, an absolute godsend in an age when it's hard to not hit the boak at the sight of football-media in Scotland.

The reality is it's not really a podcast, it's a podcast network. A normal podcast will give you an episode weekly/bi-weekly, each generally following the same format. With H&H you're getting multiple shows by multiple hosts, multiple times a week – the value is unreal.

Thanks to all the H&H lads for the effort put in.

We’ve improved equipment since.

Davy I truly rate your efforts and promote the site to my mates, take my lunch out in my car everyday like a weirdo so as to listen to Daily Update. Your dealings with The Mint, Hoggy's interviews with "regular guys" are superb, enjoy the Preview Shows and most of the Post-Match shows but there is content I have tried and gave up on.
On the whole, I don't see why any right-thinking Rangers Supporter wouldn't subscribe as something for everyone.

The best £1.99 you’ll ever spend. If we get beat I have to leave it a few days before I listen again though. The Simpson’s episodes are fantastic and some of the Rangers Bet Remembers are really good too if you want a break from football. I listen to all sorts of podcasts.

Davy I truly rate your efforts and promote the site to my mates, take my lunch out in my car everyday like a weirdo so as to listen to Daily Update. Your dealings with The Mint, Hoggy's interviews with "regular guys" are superb, enjoy the Preview Shows and most of the Post-Match shows but there is content I have tried and gave up on.
On the whole, I don't see why any right-thinking Rangers Supporter wouldn't subscribe as something for everyone.

That’s what we’re aiming for bud. Nobody will like every show but hopefully there will be something for everybody.

Some of the stuff churned out by the B-list podders, with their Marty McFly shoes andf their Granny-okes is fucking woeful but the other stuff almost negates this

Been subscribing to H&H since away on my holidays last year and been hooked on it ever since. The daily updates are keep me connected to what is actually going on when I’m down here in England. The Advocaat years / Eck era pods keep me going (and distracted!) when out on my bike rides. A serious plus for the overall quality of the pods ( apart from the infamous cereal eating during the quiz!!) You can really tell the difference when I listen to those of lesser standards.

Some of the stuff churned out by the B-list podders, with their Marty McFly shoes andf their Granny-okes is fucking woeful but the other stuff almost negates this
Bit harsh.

I've listened to H&H since it was just one show a week and the vibe I've always got is this is what me and my mates think, if you agree great, if you don't then turn it off.

There's 4-5 podders who's experience, involvement in certain movements and insight into certain areas provide some top analysis - far better than you get on say the Record Rangers podcast for example.

The others are clearly big Rangers fans and have some good patter but I'm not sure they offer anymore than your average fan in the pub - whether that type of podder is sellable to the size of audience they're aiming for I'm not so sure.

You should raise the prices. I doubt you’d lose many patreons for an extra quid, and it’s definitely justified given how much the show’s grown and will continue to grow.

Can’t please everybody and it would be a boring old world if we did.

I’m more than happy with my “Marty McFly trainers” and the small part I play in the network.

Not everyone in real life likes me either, would be naive to think everyone with headphones in would!

It's only on Hiatus mate. Hopefully it will be back soon. Just trying different things just now.

Funny, you said it was "dead and wanted to try different things that are kinda the same".
The Laudrup show is great but could any Brian show not be great?

Yup - great show and it's about the Prince!

SVA is lovely. Hoggy is lovely. Easy to understand why @BoclairBear confused :)

His Prince Albert(z) shirley ?
main-qimg-f9fb45d29f7920bbdd8b3acffb13edca

Back