Heart and Hand podcast

BoclairBear

Official Ticketer
I've been listening since the beginning but only recently signed up to the Patreon site for $1.99 to get the extra shows.
Wow , without doubt the best couple of dollars you'll ever spent.
Thoroughly enjoyed the Michael Beale interview and listened today to the Murray and the media podcasts.
The extra content is brilliant .Can highly recommend if anyone is thinking about signing up.

https://www.patreon.com/heartandhand/

https://heartandhandarchive.com.

I found there was far too much to try and listen to and ended up canning my subscription - I did enjoy Top of The Flops, but that was the only real stand out for me and the Monday flagship.

Been a H&H fan from day one

Beale was fascinating but go back and listen to the interview Hoggy did with the bear from New Zealand....it’s top notch!

Gordon? That was a class hour of listening. Kinda makes u stop taking things for granted when you hear the lengths you guys over the other side of the world needed to do to get some Rangers news back in the day! @vanderhogg 's finest work so far

I found there was far too much to try and listen to and ended up canning my subscription - I did enjoy Top of The Flops, but that was the only real stand out for me and the Monday flagship.
I did on the upper tier. It would be good if you could select the shows you wanted, like the flagship, daily update etc rather than everything coming through.

A veritable buffet if you will.

Why did you ditch it ? £1.99 a month , 6 pence a day , what’s that going towards :rolleyes:

Take Adam and his tac ticks show when did you ever hear that level of discussion on a game in the Scottish media.they get the best out of their interviews as they are not there trying to get a headline or trip somebody up.
more interested in writing stories about songs.

None of the likes of Tom English or Graham Speirs has the faintest idea about football never mind be able to converse tactical detail.

You don’t have to listen to every show they put out,I propably listen regularly to less than a qaurter of the output and I’ll dip in an out of others like patreonising (I know, I know at my age I should know better)the quizzes,Hoggys hamper.martyn Ramsey’s pods about games in the past.quite frankly the daily update is worth the 3.99 subscription alone

Why did you ditch it ? £1.99 a month , 6 pence a day , what’s that going towards :rolleyes:

cause I wasn't listening to it. I ain't gonna continue to pay for something I don't use.

I've nothing against H&H and enjoyed a couple of their live shows, just finding the time/motivation to listen to Podcast isn't really my thing.

cause I wasn't listening to it. I ain't gonna continue to pay for something I don't use.

I've nothing against H&H and enjoyed a couple of their live shows, just finding the time/motivation to listen to Podcast isn't really my thing.

Is it not worth £1.99 a month just for the flagship alone ? To me it is . 6 pence a day mate . I’ll continue to pay it regardless . What will you do with 6 pence ?

Why don’t you try listening when you go to bed that’s what I do , daily update headphones in , better than any Scottish media rubbish .

Don't want to sound like a raging homo but the shows with Edgar are the only ones I listen to. He's the only normal sounding one.:)) No offence James Forrest (no not that one)
Still worth the money though.
Edit: Just listened to todays daily update and Caroline actually sounds like a normal person too. 2 out of 10 aint bad.:))

Madness

I subscribe at £7.99 level (realise that’s not for everyone due to cost etc) and I listen to probably a quarter of what they put out

I pay to that level mainly to support the great work the guys do

At £1.99 you could still support them and pick and choose what you listen to surely!

Just miles better than anything the MSM serve up for us as Rangers fans

Don't want to sound like a raging homo but the shows with Edgar are the only ones I listen to. He's the only normal sounding one.:)) No offence James Forrest (no not that one)
Edit: Just listened to todays daily update and Caroline actually sounds like a normal person too. 2 out of 10 aint bad.:))

Caroline was too good, I’m not letting her back on!

Do you watch everything on Netflix?

Joined last week on a basic level and upped my subscription over the weekend. Content is quality and well produced. I’ve went from David Murray to the Sopranos to a quiz that I was glad not be asked the questions!!! Great stuff, keep it up!

I've been a Patreon subscriber since it started up. I don't have time to listen to it all, but what I do is always excellent and well worth the money.

Speaking of the money, it's also brilliant to see that H&H are sponsoring a player again this year (Kieron, sorry Jake Hastie) so our blue pounds are being reinvested into the club.

It's an absolute bargain for what you get, I'm on top tier, I dont listen to everything but it's more than worth it just to help support the guys and H&H as a whole, to think some of our support still spend more money a month buying rags like the daily rebel and the sun, put your money into something led by fans for the fans. Patreonising is brilliant proud to be one of the loyal 16 or 17 of their listeners every week

As a recent subscriber, the only negative is when I have to quit listening partway through a pod, there is no "bookmark" when I return to it. I am listening on the Patreon app. Is there a better option that will remember where I was? Preferably something that doesn't require downloading the pod tp my phone.

Sorry, I disagree. As someone who listens to a fair few podcasts. The standard and quality of the podders are up there with the best. Also the beauty of heart and hand is that everyone of them brings something different to the table.
I’m just glad that as a bear I now no longer need to listen to the lies and agendas of the main stream media.
Happy Days.

Sorry, I disagree. As someone who listens to a fair few podcasts. The standard and quality of the podders are up there with the best. Also the beauty of heart and hand is that everyone of them brings something different to the table.
I’m just glad that as a bear I now no longer need to listen to the lies and agendas of the main stream media.
Happy Days.
What are you disagreeing with? Do you think @David Edgar isn't normal?:)) Is that what you're saying?

I like the vast majority of the contributors, the only one that gets marked down is the lad that keeps saying ‘I fink’, ‘one two free’, ‘I fought he had a good game’ etc.

Been on the $1.99 deal from the start. Lots of great content. I tend to give anything with James Forrest (no not that one) a body swerve. Find him really hard work, reminds me too much of Max Rushden, seems to turn up everywhere on H&H at one time or another. OG big Scott is a big miss too.

Fair play to @David Edgar for innovating with this. Fan led media is only going to grow and grow, as fans can provide the analysis that professional pundits seemingly cannot.

I love podcasts and h and h has been a favourite for years. The daily update is brilliant for the road home and means one less listener to the hater channels every night.

The quality of the output is very good and an absolute bargain for $1.99

Been listening to H&H since 2013. Didnt realise then it hsd been going since 2010 (according to my podcast app)!

Its honest, the guys even have a pop at the club and the support when its called for. Its realistic too, just genuine people and genuine bears talking about what they love.

I quite envy them sometimes all to be honest.

As an absent bear they keep me in touch with goings on, they help inform my own opinions and they represent the support really well.

The Rangers family really is something.

I’ve been on the $1.99 level for the last 3 weeks or so-wish I’d done it before now! So much content with the daily update being essential listening. I’m on the David Murray series just now-great insight into what went on behind the scenes. I’m using the Patreon app for iPhone-is there a search facility that I’m missing as it’s a little tricky to find the older episodes without a whole load of scrolling!

Back