Heart and Hand podcast

Plenty to keep me happy among all the output, even though there's a fair few shows I don’t pick up.

The Michael Beale interview was excellent, as was Adam and Ally’s review of the season’s tactics. Worth the money on their own over the last couple of months, I have to say.

Will there be another £7.99 tier live pod? Couldn’t make Friday’s one.

Plenty to keep me happy among all the output, even though there's a fair few shows I don’t pick up.

The Michael Beale interview was excellent, as was Adam and Ally’s review of the season’s tactics. Worth the money on their own over the last couple of months, I have to say.

Will there be another £7.99 tier live pod? Couldn’t make Friday’s one.

Yes there will be.

I would be lost without H& H now.
As others have said, the daily update is probably worth the money alone. Its now part of my journey home.
I don't believe for a second anyone listens to everything on it, how on earth would you have the time! But I have my favourite shows I always look out for and some of the interviews have been fantastic. The Murray and me is just brilliant having grown up through that era.
& don't think bad of me please, but I have even listened to Patreonising quite a bit. I actually think James is quite a good podder (sorry). Still wouldn't get tired of punching his voice right enough..

I've been listening since the beginning but only recently signed up to the Patreon site for $1.99 to get the extra shows.
Wow , without doubt the best couple of dollars you'll ever spent.
Thoroughly enjoyed the Michael Beale interview and listened today to the Murray and the media podcasts.
The extra content is brilliant .Can highly recommend if anyone is thinking about signing up.
Except Patreonising.

As an ex pat the Daily Update is essential to keep up with all things Rangers. It cuts through all the bull on Social Media.
Agree with others that the Michael Beale interview was absolutely fantastic and that Big Scott is a miss.

Some podders and shows I can take or leave but would pay my subscription for the DU alone.
Honestly, I'd love to see more of the pods where there's a group of podders and they all talk absolute shite for an hour.

Surely there are some new podders that need to be inducted by hosting the Stuff and Nonsense pod?

As an ex pat the Daily Update is essential to keep up with all things Rangers. It cuts through all the bull on Social Media.
Agree with others that the Michael Beale interview was absolutely fantastic and that Big Scott is a miss.

Some podders and shows I can take or leave but would pay my subscription for the DU alone.

Of course there is. Young Staff is a budding producer.

I've been listening since the beginning but only recently signed up to the Patreon site for $1.99 to get the extra shows.
Wow , without doubt the best couple of dollars you'll ever spent.
Thoroughly enjoyed the Michael Beale interview and listened today to the Murray and the media podcasts.
The extra content is brilliant .Can highly recommend if anyone is thinking about signing up.
Its outstanding been on it for a good while now - great value for money

I hardly ever listen to music at work now. Usually get through at least 3 pods a day plus the daily update.

Listened to the patreonising quiz this morning. Had me in stitches.

I was laid up with severe sciatica for three months and H&H was invaluable as I lay there in a tramadol fugue! Love the Advocaat/Eck shows - always amazed at how many games I’ve forgotten, it’s like experiencing the season anew. Will definitely get along to the next live show.

As soon as I get in my car for the 30 min commute home, the daily update is on. Then I go to my bed at midnight on week days and as routine as brushing my teeth, in go the headphones for a wee 30-60 minute listen before sleep. Tonight is the latest episode of the Eck era! Thanks to the guys for all the hard work, absolutely tremendous value. Ps. My Mrs absolutely hates it!! :)

Heart and Hand is the essential go to for just about all your football media needs - seriously. All the Rangers content, Daily Update, Seagulls, No Pirlo, La Liga, Women's World Cup, International Football Round-Up, The Eck Era, Advocaat Years, 10-in-a-no!, player interviews and so on. Based in Auckland, New Zealand, I can't do without it - when we get together at the Kiwi True Blues RSC or in our respective messenger groups we almost always reference the pod content as our starter. The archive being built will be a major historical resource in decades to come.

I found there was far too much to try and listen to and ended up canning my subscription - I did enjoy Top of The Flops, but that was the only real stand out for me and the Monday flagship.
It's not a boxset, you can pick and choose what you want to listen to. It's not like every show starts with "previously on heart and hand".

It's worth it for the daily updates alone. Throw in stuff like the advocaat years and the eck era and it's tremendous value.

David and the lads are just fantastic at what they do! Positive reporting / discussions on all things good about our wonderful club! Cannot recommend it highly enough!

Found this today thanks to Kanye West , thoroughly enjoyed The Advocaat Years (first three so far ).Can anyone direct me to the pod in the archive with the interview by Scott (Vanderhogg) with the NZ Bear which gets high praise in this thread.

Hoggy (Ian). Almost right :D

I found there was far too much to try and listen to and ended up canning my subscription - I did enjoy Top of The Flops, but that was the only real stand out for me and the Monday flagship.
I always find it strange when folk say this, it's like cancelling netflix because there is too many tv shows on it, or cancelling sky because there are too many channels.

I always find it strange when folk say this, it's like cancelling netflix because there is too many tv shows on it, or cancelling sky because there are too many channels.

plus the flagship is the free pod, so this fella clearly wasn't getting the Patreon way of doing things.

Been patron for a good while now.
Love the daily update. Wish it was on at the weekend as well.
Should really be called the "through the week daily update" :)

Good luck if you try and listen to everything. I'm sure some folk will!!

I tried initially at the start, then the content kept coming haha
Now i'll pick and choose then go back to previous stuff when i'm going on holiday and bulk listen.

Keep up the good work, we appreciate it

Back