Heart and Hand to be Official Media Partner of Rangers for Season 2021/22

Is everyone who pays the 25k an official media partner?
Or are H&H taking over a slot that say the likes of Go Radio had last season

This is excellent news, and testament to all of the H&H team for their hard work, commitment and most important - balanced reporting (It's not all positive propaganda, I've heard plenty of criticism of the club on a variety of issues). They really do a far better job than the absolute clickbait dross the SMSM now resort to.

I must admit to being a bit uneasy with this press payment issue.

I’ve been a subscriber to H&H for nearly 3 years now and it’s probably the best value for money on any purchase I’ve ever made without sounding over dramatic.
Delighted for the guys who put so much into the podcasts that they are now in this position. Even with my issues with the press payments I’m fairly confident H&H will still keep there own council and flag up things there not happy about.

I'm just getting into podcasts.

What's so good about H&H? In a "sell it to me" way not in a cheeky way.

Rangers content by real fans.
Stories from them.
Contributions from us.

Not just rangers. Epl. European. World football.
Not just about on the pitch too.

Other sports..

TV and films and history and music pods.

Cracking banter.

Great interviews with real football legends. Gough, knox

Will they need to put prices up to cover media access? I am a paid subscriber but that might be the risk here if it goes up to £5 or £10 a month to cover full access and people aren't keen on that.
Folk spend thousands on merchandise tat, I can't see subscriptions going down even with an increase. I'd have thought folk would find the pennies for a premium product. Perhaps more shows become free if there is an increase to keep the loyal fan base happy, that perhap don't have a spare £5/£10 p/m

Is everyone who pays the 25k an official media partner?
Or are H&H taking over a slot that say the likes of Go Radio had last season
There isna 10k option as well which I think is more reasonable, may even be a bespoke arrangement as no need for a photographer.

I remember listening to the first season all those years ago, enjoying the title winning pods before the 'unpleasantness'. Then keeping spirits up during the waking nightmare of the journey, to these heady heights of being champions of Scotland. I have nothing but respect for the guys and girls involved.
It's fantastic news for the team. They put out hours and hours of great content for a reasonable price, this extra access they get can only bring them more success. I cannot wait to see what next season brings.

It's immense value.

I have a friend who is a season ticket holder can't believe I waste 8 quid a month on it.. And that's the most expensive subscription

Really... 2 quid a week
Mental IMO.

Genuine Rangers content without the media bias. Cold hard facts, and capable of being critical of the club when it is due as well, so it's not just a one-sided happy clapping affair. And detailed post match analysis which, whether win lose or draw, is always fair and without the absolute fucking racket that the scottish media tends to drum up.

For £2 a month, everyone on this fucking board should be all over it.

No anti ranger bias but they say how it is if the club are doing something wrong (let’s be honest they haven’t done that much lately) they they will say that.

lots of different contributors with lots of differing opinions as well leads to interesting debate ans they are willing to let you have your say on the platform if you feel that way inclined.

best value for money you find Rangers related.

Great news for Heart and Hand and the subscribers to the site.

Supposedly in additional to the existing content, they'll be additional exclusives direct from Club.

If you haven't already signed up, highly recommend it.

Without doubt the best £2 I spend each month, absolutely top drawer content. Even the non Rangers stuff the lads produce is well worth a listen - my wife loves The History Boys.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t Bain say no to them advertising at Ibrox because they were “too sectarian”. B-D

Like many, got me through some tough times. Delighted for them.

Pretty massive news this and shows you the legitimacy of fan media in 2021. I do enjoy H&H so I'm very intrigued to see how the exclusive access will impact on them and what that'll look like; more content is usually a good thing! I think they've got over 5000 patrons at the moment, so a boost in numbers due to this is definitely deserved IMO.

I keep forgetting to sign up for this, can someone kindly post a link?

Really enjoy the stuff on youtube and the recent Gerrard pods were fantastic.

Heart and Hand was never my cup of tea, I was never a fan of Fan Media and felt it was all a bit of a look at me I am a bigger bear than you kind of attitude.

Then I started to listen to it and it has genuinely changed my outlook on a lot of things Rangers. The content is sensational and while I don't agree with all of it (Can't remember who it was reviewing signings and had a Goalie down as a potential signing who went on to have a shocker v us) - Think it may have been Adam? Either way, it taught me dont big up players who you have never seen and dont take a random podders advice on potential goalkeepers !!!

Heart and Hand is 10/10 and well worth the money and if it was £20 per month it would still be worth it.

25k for media access

1 client = £24 a year at £2 a month

All they need is another 1042 subscribers at the base level to break even without a price hike

current 5324 subs, if you were on the fence, make it happen people!!

(or an extra 40p per month for those 5324 subs - a bargain!)

I keep forgetting to sign up for this, can someone kindly post a link?

Really enjoy the stuff on youtube and the recent Gerrard pods were fantastic.

Been listening to H&H from the start and great content.

For someone like myself that works away the daily updates are great for keeping upto date and also the CroPod's are great listening for just mindless nonesense but funny none the less!

After see this news I will upgrade my subscription if this means that they will be media partners for the seasons going forward.

Disnae pit money in ma pocket but this makes me very happy! Real Rangers guys who like us all, live and die by the Gers results.

Heart and Hand was never my cup of tea, I was never a fan of Fan Media and felt it was all a bit of a look at me I am a bigger bear than you kind of attitude.

Then I started to listen to it and it has genuinely changed my outlook on a lot of things Rangers. The content is sensational and while I don't agree with all of it (Can't remember who it was reviewing signings and had a Goalie down as a potential signing who went on to have a shocker v us) - Think it may have been Adam? Either way, it taught me dont big up players who you have never seen and dont take a random podders advice on potential goalkeepers !!!

Heart and Hand is 10/10 and well worth the money and if it was £20 per month it would still be worth it.

Don't go giving Edgar ideas, cheers.

Well worth the subscription fee. Content second to none and there is so much that you can pick and choose what you want to listen too.

This is good news this, Congrats Heart & Hand

Best Rangers content on the internet and this is taking it to a new level, great news for everyone at Heart and Hand, genuinely buzzing for you all, well done lads and well done @David Edgar

For those asking, I think the full content might be free this week still. Anyway best couple of quid you will ever spend.

brilliant news, well done lads.

I get all my rangers content direct from rangers/RTV and heart and hand.

have did for several years now.

The record/sun/bbc/clyde 1 etc I dont read or listen to and have never been happier :))

Daily updates for start. No bull no spin just our news and some tales from listeners and podders, first matches, stories of following Rangers from the down right hilarious to the heartbreakingly sad.

Then there's the post match pods. Right to the point as the game is usually just finished.

The there's all the other content. Rangers managers from Advocat onwards, the Time Capsule, War years and loads of other non Rangers stuff too. At 2 quid a month it's the best content out there

Thanks all.

In terms of concerns about us changing, I don’t think we need to.

I know people have had concerns about club asserting control over media partners but they didn’t do it when it was free and now we’re technically a customer they have even less scope!

I’m proud though that nobody can say ‘you’re only there because…’ We have exactly the same right now as any media org.

Will they need to put prices up to cover media access? I am a paid subscriber but that might be the risk here if it goes up to £5 or £10 a month to cover full access and people aren't keen on that.
If they have 5K people paying (say) £4 a month, 1 months revenue covers the Media access. OK not that simple, but i imagne it's budgeted. And DE could bung a £1 on the prices and that would pay for it over ayear easily. And I don't imagine it's a high overheads business. Unless @David Edgar spends it all on Futurama tat.

The lads and lassies at h&h put in a hell of a lot of work on producing the podcast.the quality they produce is fantastic.dont know about anybody else but if the daily update isn’t out by 4.30 i get very glittery

Back