Heart and Hand to be Official Media Partner of Rangers for Season 2021/22

Great news, I’ve personally decided to move up a tier because I think it’s worth more than i currently pay.

The content is excellent and will only get better with this news today.

It's immense value.

I have a friend who is a season ticket holder can't believe I waste 8 quid a month on it.. And that's the most expensive subscription

Really... 2 quid a week
Hello fellow chief exec!

I’m on the 8 quid tier, could probably listen to everything I download on a lower tier, but it’s this sorta extra I feel it’s investing in that makes it worth that extra few quid a month

best way I could describe the daily update is it saves you having to follow any of the papers or bbc/stv/ Clyde social media accounts and it’s a rundown of the days news and rumours in a 20-30 min podcast. Then you have a tale of a Rangers fans experience following the club and some will have you pissing yourself or crying when you hear others saying what our club means to us.

Above that there are usually at least 4 podcasts a day you can pick and choose what you listen to. I’m not into the preview/tactic stuff prefer my chat a Lower level which is more the post match chat which is ideal to feel like you are chatting the game over in the pub later in the night with friends. well worth the few quid a month and you know it’s going to good Rangers people , with massive investments back into the club both as a pod with shirt sponsorships and this, and through their wages buying all the Tat going!

Class, I really don’t understand why anyone interested in Rangers that likes podcasts even engages with any MSM rather than subscribing to sources like H&H.

Great news. H&H is a superb source of news, entertainment, factual content and not just football - as a top tier subscriber it's still worth every penny.

Well done David and the boys/girls.

That’ll be the blue pound, blazer chasing sellout comments going to ramp up big time on Twitter from folk jealous that they couldn’t pull it off.

Well done to the Heart and Hand team. It’s tremendous value for money as it is and great to see money going to the club. H&H Sponsor a few games per season and raise alot of money for Rangers charities / youth and Erskine appeal. I appreciate the great work done by all the podders.

I'm just getting into podcasts.

What's so good about H&H? In a "sell it to me" way not in a cheeky way.
Fan podcasts are what they are. Sometimes they can be a bit unstructured and wander off topic, but they have unique properties you don't get in the commercial media.
I live in England, none of my mates down here support Rangers or are that interested in talking about Rangers. What Heart and Hand gives me is an experience very similar to meeting a big group of funny, well informed bears talking about Rangers. It feels like a conversation down the pub and fills a hole in my life.
Listen to the free stuff on YouTube see if it's your cup of tea then subscribe if it is.

Great news for Heart and Hand and the subscribers to the site.

Supposedly in additional to the existing content, they'll be additional exclusives direct from Club.

If you haven't already signed up, highly recommend it.

I haven’t bought a paper in over a decade, I currently pay about £10 a month for all the content creators I subscribe too, it’s the way forward and I get all the news, I want to hear. The old media is gone.

As others have said, H&H is excellent value for money, I'd highly recommend signing up. More direct content from the club can only be a good thing.

As someone who had never bothered with podcasts before the first lockdown, I listen most days now, even had a wireless speaker installed in the bathroom. Apologies to the podders for the mental image, but when you're previewing the next match or updating on the latest press conference, I'm more than likely washing my baws :p .

Honourable mention to the Battle Fever and Rangers Rabble podcasts on YouTube which are also good crack.

I pay £2 a month and listen to the daily updates and nearly every post match. I think that’s value for money, but if you have time there is literally hundreds more hours of content available it’s unbelievable value to be honest.
There is actually so much content for a £2 a month, the value for money is amazing, fair play to David edgar its the best 50p a week I pay

Anyone not on heart and hand patreon needs to imo. Content is outstanding. Without fail I'll listen to it daily for a variety of shows. Daily update is great as you get everything rangers news related for that day and can be stuff you've missed on social media or here. CROpod2, All manager era's (Advocaat years, Eck Era etc), RBR, Hoggy's hamper, tactics talk, and post match pods are what I listen to most but will dip in and out of other shows. Murray and me I've listen to twice as the insight behind the scenes was incredible. Get involved!

Well done H&H and great having Rangers fan media attending pressers than the Rangers hating scum masquerading as professional journalists

Hope the SMSM a stay away and saves the gaffer and players getting asked the same old cliche driven BS questions

If people don’t subscribe to H&H you really should

Great content and some really great laughing at Tims too which last season was nearly every week :)

Hope H&H get more subscribers from their support of the club

I'm just getting into podcasts.

What's so good about H&H? In a "sell it to me" way not in a cheeky way.

Genuinely knowledgable Rangers fans talking all things Rangers.
Loads of different content, from tactical stuff to nostalgia and great interviews.
Well worth the subscription.

Great news. I subscribed back in January and the content is simply outstanding. So much more just than the quality football content. I'd say its a must for any fan. The CRO pod is simply magnificent, could isten to Shane, Todd and David all day!!!

An extra 10 MyGers points for yearly subscribers as well.

FFS Mr Edgar will be recording from a Yacht in Monaco or some part of the French Riviera with fresh fruit, freshly baked bread and cut meat and the purest of water delivered by speed boat every morning this time next year.

I've listened to Heart and Hand for years, its effin great.

Had to laugh the other day when my missus brought me in a coffee and I had the show about post war Germany on 'Hmmm' she muttered, 'what's up' I asked, 'that's the first time i've heard those guys talk about something educational' B-D

I've listened to Heart and Hand for years, its effin great.

Had to laugh the other day when my missus brought me in a coffee and I had the show about post war Germany on 'Hmmm' she muttered, 'what's up' I asked, 'that's the first time i've heard those guys talk about something educational' B-D
It's come a long way since David and Scott and gay banter.

I miss Scott. I miss him here too.

The RBR show a couple of months back where Jack and Colin did reviews of Amazon reviews was hilarious especially the one about the hair removal cream I don't think I laughed so much in a long time.

Back