Heart and Hand to be Official Media Partner of Rangers for Season 2021/22

Congratulations to David and his team , have listened to Heart and Hand for years . Without doubt the best £2 a month I spend . There is so much content ,love the daily update from David and Adam with his tactic pods. Great to hear David and Mark get a couple of questions in today's presser .

Congratulations to David and his team , have listened to Heart and Hand for years . Without doubt the best £2 a month I spend . There is so much content ,love the daily update from David and Adam with his tactic pods. Great to hear David and Mark get a couple of questions in today's presser .
pretty much word for word

@David Edgar and the guys produce great content and its well worth the money.

well done guys

Excellent for them, they do a great job. Hope they can still remain objective and critical of the club where required though.

I'd be interested in finding out what happens if we go on a poor run and you're facing questions from an angry Rangers fan over a smug reporter who probably prefers them as has been the case. Obviously I'd prefer we never went on a poor run ideally but I'm not sure if they'll be prepared for an angry David Edgar slaughtering them in an emotional manner were that to occur.

Two things

1. Loving the positivity on this thread. Had a flick through the posts and was pleasantly surprised I saw no negativity.

2. WTF is a podcast?

Old Bastard Loyal.
It's the fancy modern radio if that helps simplify it.

Bravo @David Edgar - you saw the future!

The moment I appreciated the relevance of 'fan media' (meaning more than just entertainment) was during our darkest days of the last decade. I was listening to a pod on the way to the RSC to watch a game and thought they've nailed this.

H&H were providing a critical analysis that was lacking in the mainstream media. There was no bluster, just honesty. Why would I bother with the likes of BBC Sportsound after that?

@David Edgar - in the announcement, you mention being convinced by the reasons put forward by the Club for their new stance. Are you able to expand upon that?

Great to hear!

I like to think my wee monthly exec contribution is in some small way helping develop H&H, it is a fantastic value for money platform and resource for Rangers supporters.

I'm just getting into podcasts.

What's so good about H&H? In a "sell it to me" way not in a cheeky way.
It really is excellent mate. They have plenty of Rangers content old and new. There is interesting shows like Time capsule where they go over old games like big old firm wins, historic European nights etc. They've covered every match in Advocaat and Mcleish's time an it's interesting to look back an reevaluate. There is interviews with former players on the site too. They also do a variety of non Rangers shows. If you like history you'll love some of these. As much as it's just regular fans like us they are an intelligent group of guys, in particular David Edgar and Martin Ramsay who really give it a professional feel which not only sets it aside from other fan media they put most journalists, media outlets to shame.

The moment I appreciated the relevance of 'fan media' (meaning more than just entertainment) was during our darkest days of the last decade. I was listening to a pod on the way to the RSC to watch a game and thought they've nailed this.

H&H were providing a critical analysis that was lacking in the mainstream media. There was no bluster, just honesty. Why would I bother with the likes of BBC Sportsound after that?

@David Edgar - in the announcement, you mention being convinced by the reasons put forward by the Club for their new stance. Are you able to expand upon that?
The stuff David was putting out during the dark times was genuinely so helpful to me in keeping some sort of faith that we’d somehow get the Rangers we know and love back, so many times i saw it as a huge mountain in front of us and it looked impossible to climb, after so many of his podcasts my faith was restored that we’d get back up there, i can’t emphasise enough how much that kept me going, so to see this announcement today absolutely delights me, and what the pod has become with the quality of content is quite simply outstanding, take a bow all at H&H towers.

I always knew they would end up doing stadium gigs. The Bon Jovi‘s of the Rangers fans media.

Waiting for a Best of compilation coming out. I preferred their earlier stuff when the main topics always seemed to revolve around bum sex and other sexual innuendo and less of the football.

Mainly that it’s about more than getting into games or pressers. It’s going to give us exclusive content that differentiates from everybody else as well as a few other things that will benefit the listeners.

I think the spin some gave it was negative whereas I think when I look at the outcomes for us there was a lot to recommend it.

Excellent news! Well done to all at H&H.

I've been a H&H listener from the very start (way back before our difficult times began!) and it genuinely baffles me that there are Rangers fans who don't subscribe. It's daily listening for me - both the Rangers and non Rangers content.

If you don't subscribe take my advice and do it - exceptional value and you won't regret it :)

Quite simply value for money my friend.

Rather than listening to BBC etc talking absolute shite, why not listen to genuine Rangers fans talking about the club we all love.

Love Heart and Hand. Saved my sanity, pulled me through a lot of bad time's
I echo this

First lockdown was horrible - but sticking H&H on and just going for walks (your daily exercise they called it) made it better.

Going from the botched vote / Celtic gifted the title to us winning the league and hearing it all play out on H&H was great.

as a subscriber for the past 3 years im glad that they done that wonder if that means david gets his one on one interview with stevie

Last edited:
Signing up now,it says £2 a month or save with the annual subscription,signing up for the annual subscription...... £26.28.

Not that I'm bothered about that but proceeded to the next step,

Select a shipping address for Heart and Hand,or​

I prefer not to receive benefits through the mail.

What benefits would I be receiving through the mail?

Instincts are telling me to skip that part,but could be a mistake if I do?

Signing up now,it says £2 a month or save with the annual subscription,signing up for the annual subscription...... £26.28.

A signed book of very plain recipes from @degenerate069

@vanderhogg

It’s just for billing but feel free to skip. We aren’t sending stuff out to your address or anything like that.

The best podcast . Living away , it keeps me sane and keeps me a part of Rangers , more than ever. Bargain at the cost, worth it just for the daily update.

I've been a subscriber for a year and full subcriber for the last couple of months now, if anyone hasn't subscribed, get over and do it, well worth the money.

Congratulations @David Edgar and all the heart and hand crew, a great show just made better

expect Keith Jackson and hugh keevins to be singing up to patreon!
I expect there will be some very suspect new subscribers that @David Edgar abd @vanderhogg are going to have to keep a lookout for!!!
Will be interesting to see if they use their work credit cards to sign up!!!
When I get a moment, I will send H & H the standard ‘you’ve breached our copyright by publishing X’ letter together with an invoice for £250 as recompense that they should use to send out to the SMSM.

The podders on here will be loving the positive comments. Thoroughly deserved and it’s easily worth the pennies we pay every month

PS. Any chance of a betting show, I need the tips.

I’m a big fan of H&H but it doesn’t sit right with me that the club is charging fan media (who are representatives of the support) for access they should be providing to fans free of charge.

The RBR show a couple of months back where Jack and Colin did reviews of Amazon reviews was hilarious especially the one about the hair removal cream I don't think I laughed so much in a long time.
These guys are good crack, this mornings was a chuckle with all the holiday stories most involving shitting yourself.

Podders with a bit of personality who are easy to listen to.

Daily update every day pulling together all rangers news.

Previews of all games and post match analysis

Tactical analysis

Interviews with ex players

Historical analysis of games, players, eras, trophies

Non rangers content around TV programs, history, other sports etc

And much more.

Great news for Heart and Hand and the subscribers to the site.

Supposedly in additional to the existing content, they'll be additional exclusives direct from Club.

If you haven't already signed up, highly recommend it.
Been a subscriber for a couple of years. Best £2.20 a month you will spend. Daily update alone is great listening. Always listen on the way home from work through the season. So many good shows but timplosion alone is worth the money.

To anyone sitting on the fence about whether or not to subscribe.

How much is a newspaper these days? And its full of inaccurate biased shite.

Or do you listen to Sellik sponsoring Radio Clyde with dullards like Wilson, Dalziel or Keevins.

Alternatively, you could sign up to H&H to get daily Rangers news, brilliant features and superb well researched and in depth series, tactics shows, EPL, Euro football, other sports and general nonsense.

All for the price of 2 newspapers or a half a cup of coffee each month.

There is so much to recommend about H+H. I’ve been listening since the very first pod and the growth development has been fantastic. Although I appreciate this is a sore one financially, as @David Edgar said today, I am sure they‘ll look back on this as another important milestone in that development.

I upgraded up a couple of years back to the Chief Exec tier, despite not getting through anything like all the content available on the regular tiers. It genuinely just upgraded so that the cost came a wee bit closer to reflecting the value I get from it.

The Daily Update is essential listening after work, the managerial month-by-month shows are a wonderful trip down memory lane, RBR is always great fun, the Hamper a little bit of everything and The History Boys (and the Presidents forerunner) is fantastically insightful history that would be easily accessible to even someone not as fixated with history as I am. And so much more; even Star Spangled Banter has become a useful as my main source of information for small talk with my team based in the US :))

Well done David and the team, really proud moment for you.

During peak spiv times it was simply refreshing to listen to people who cared about the club like we do and people who had come to similar opinions about the owners or prospective owners - and we’re willing to say it too.

Stark contrast to BBC Radio Scotland that would extoll the virtues of Mike Ashley with a thorough and comprehensive review of his potential ownership with such insight as ‘he’s a billionaire’. Oh well let’s ignore the shit show in Newcastle and batter on in - what can go wrong.

Also it can be quite funny too as unlike conventional media they can call a spade a spade. I used to love the mad Romanian chairman stories.

This is the point: it is for and by Rangers fans and rinses them of cash. It doesn't need to try. It has the blue £.

BUT ...it does try. It goes beyond. History, music, Rangers history, European football, tactics, interviews....

They actually care. They take your money and actually invest it. Who does that these days? Who else would bother?

Back