Heart & Hand Podcast. You don't know what your missing.

caddy

Great podcast. Love the older stuff like Advocaat years, Golden Years, Time Capsule and the interviews with ex players/staff are also superb. Need to get Albertz, Numan, Mols etc on!

I can't get Harrigan's History Italia 90 part 4 downloaded/playing though. Have listed to first 3 parts fine and have part 5 downloaded and playing fine. If anyone knows how to sort/can help let me know.

I'm on iphone and have logged out app / signed back in etc but no difference. It previously just failed to download but has now downloaded but just won't play - the spinning circle as if buffering but never starts. Everything else seems to work fine.

Also maybe just me but have no idea how to search on the app - scrolling down to find the older shows takes ages with the amount of stuff they blast out :))

Kanye West

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
I haven't listen much to Patronising show but the one with the medium was brilliant.

How do I find older shows? For example, I'm looking for Harrigan's History '96 Group A. The only way it appears I can find it is by scrolling through the App, which is very poor. Is there a search or easier way?

(I also tried by the tags but the app just froze)
Great podcast. Love the older stuff like Advocaat years, Golden Years, Time Capsule and the interviews with ex players/staff are also superb. Need to get Albertz, Numan, Mols etc on!

I can't get Harrigan's History Italia 90 part 4 downloaded/playing though. Have listed to first 3 parts fine and have part 5 downloaded and playing fine. If anyone knows how to sort/can help let me know.

I'm on iphone and have logged out app / signed back in etc but no difference. It previously just failed to download but has now downloaded but just won't play - the spinning circle as if buffering but never starts. Everything else seems to work fine.

Also maybe just me but have no idea how to search on the app - scrolling down to find the older shows takes ages with the amount of stuff they blast out :))

This should help you both

https://heartandhandarchive.com/

Dougiethebear

I haven't listen much to Patronising show but the one with the medium was brilliant.

How do I find older shows? For example, I'm looking for Harrigan's History '96 Group A. The only way it appears I can find it is by scrolling through the App, which is very poor. Is there a search or easier way?

(I also tried by the tags but the app just froze)
I’m the same, I scroll down to want I want but the post above hopefully has the info you need/want

Superrangers

7 subscribers short of hitting 3800, get signed up bears.

Would be great if we could make it to 4000 by the start of the season, would mean H&H has a bigger audience that The Nine, the flagship show on BBC Scotland's new TV channel.
Are those figures correct? If so, a disgusting waste of license payers’ money.

Skyy Bluenose

Be wary Bears. Some of the intro music choices are dodgy. Still raging at Edgar for Mmm Bop yesterday on the daily update. Cannot get that fucking song out of my head. Prick!!

EndOfDays

Are those figures correct? If so, a disgusting waste of license payers’ money.
The BBC’s new £32m Scottish television channel is in turmoil with disastrous ratings and behind-the-scenes tensions threatening to alienate some of the broadcaster’s best talent.

Official data shows that viewing figures for BBC Scotland’s flagship news programme, The Nine, fell to a low of 4,000 last month.

Ratings for the show are regarded as a benchmark of the channel’s overall health and the slump is said to have affected staff. Alex Salmond’s chat show on RT, the Kremlin-backed network, is thought to attract more viewers.

Superrangers

The BBC’s new £32m Scottish television channel is in turmoil with disastrous ratings and behind-the-scenes tensions threatening to alienate some of the broadcaster’s best talent.

Official data shows that viewing figures for BBC Scotland’s flagship news programme, The Nine, fell to a low of 4,000 last month.

Ratings for the show are regarded as a benchmark of the channel’s overall health and the slump is said to have affected staff. Alex Salmond’s chat show on RT, the Kremlin-backed network, is thought to attract more viewers.
Jeezo. Just pathetic. What a waste of money. Just give people their license fee back and die.

George Goudie

Official Ticketer
Here’s the youtube link mate -

It’s available on Stitcher itunes etc too

That’s episode 2, with DJ
Episode one was Andy Little
Episode 3 will be a summer special from training camp & hopefully a guest with us also

(Apologies to hijack H&H thread)
No apologies necessary mate. I really like your podcast v as well. Very fresh.

I also listen to the We welcome the chase and the CJ Novo 992 podcasts.
I'M A RANGERS SPONGE LOL.

Been listening from the start, signed up on patreon when it launched and now on the CE tier. The content is unreal, Patreonising is brilliant, stuff in nonsense is hilarious though there hasn't been one in a while. Just so much stuff to listen to it's a bargain even at the top tier

Geedubya

I start sweating if the daily update hasn’t dropped by 3:45 :oops:

It’s brilliant value and it’s done professionally by guys with a genuine love of the club. That’s the reason it’s so good.

One suggestion to the H&H folk on here:

I kinda think you shot your bolt with ‘From Tache to Tannadice’. It was an early show and I guess you were testing the water in terms of pacing - and that’s completely understandable.

I don’t think you’d get any complaints if you revisited that and did it again in the detail of The Advocaat Years or The Eck Era.

I was away from Glasgow from ‘94-98, kept up as best as I could at the time (discovered the Follow Follow email list), but I’d love to experience that journey again.

Last edited:

ID10

Official Ticketer
No apologies necessary mate. I really like your podcast v as well. Very fresh.

I also listen to the We welcome the chase and the CJ Novo 992 podcasts.
I'M A RANGERS SPONGE LOL.
That’s great, I try my best as well

We are all a family, you don’t slag any sites & you help them out if they ask or want it

In a world where we get so much bad press the more Rangers based content from our own, the better

Kanye West

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
That’s great, I try my best as well

We are all a family, you don’t slag any sites & you help them out if they ask or want it

In a world where we get so much bad press the more Rangers based content from our own, the better
we just try and kill each other on the road instead Stevie :p;)

texascot

I love the daily update. I listen in the car on my way home from work every day over here in Houston, Texas.

I only get through a few of the shows as there is so much available.

H&H saved me from having to listen to Snyde1 superscoreboard podcast for my drive home!!

Est1872

By the way, what's the signature song that comes on at the end after 'that was a Heart & Hand production'

Been doing my nut in

Latest posts