Heart & Hand Podcast. You don't know what your missing.

George Goudie

Official Ticketer
.... if you don't subscribe.

* No 17th best pod in Britain.

* 2nd best sports podcast behind Liverpool.

Can't help but feel immense pride at having listened to everything David and Scott produced up until 2018. Often nearly crashing with laughter.

Got my whole family listening over the years and I encouraged many many Bears to do likewise.

Now I'm trying to catch up on everything else. :oops:

Spread the word Bears. It's less than the price of a pint of beer a month.

https://www.patreon.com/heartandhand

(One downside is my youngest son says that the one that hosts it always gets his score predictions wrong.):))

From around half three I start checking my e mail for the notification that the daily update is up as it’s part of my daily routine now.i have listened to h&h from the beginning and they saw us through some really dark days and as a loyal listener i feel really proud of david and the gang and the H&H community.if you haven’t subscribed yet do it as its only going to get better

The Murray episodes and the Advocaat/Eck years are/were fantastic.

The one who sounds like Graham Spiers tho.

Enjoy the daily update and the post match episodes.

Listening in Abu Dhabi.

I barely have enough time to listen to any of it. 6 mile commute sometimes isnt even long enough for the daily update!

Ex player interviews are superb.

7 subscribers short of hitting 3800, get signed up bears.

Would be great if we could make it to 4000 by the start of the season, would mean H&H has a bigger audience that The Nine, the flagship show on BBC Scotland's new TV channel.

As above, should be a mandatory purchase for all Bears - other clubs must be envious as hell that we have this resource. I’d imagine if Celtic fans had a go, right enough, it would end up just being another Rangers podcast.

I keep telling my fellow bears about Heart and Hand Podcasts. It’s my daily essential listening. As a subscriber I am constantly surprised at not only the quality, but the quantity. Maybe as my mates like me are approaching the Rangers Da years, they may be reluctant because joining entails a few clicks on Patreon. What might be useful is an idiots step by step guide or easy links to facilitate them joining, and how to access the podcasts on their phones. I know it’s pretty simple but anything that would make it easier for ‘that’ generation would help.
The other very good podcast are the ones just started from Four Lads Had A Dream, which are more infrequent but excellent too.
The above and FF covers all my daily news requirements.

7 subscribers short of hitting 3800, get signed up bears.

Would be great if we could make it to 4000 by the start of the season, would mean H&H has a bigger audience that The Nine, the flagship show on BBC Scotland's new TV channel.
really? if thats true what a waste of license money. ive never done a pod cast but i shall delve in tonight.

The more subscribers they get, the more ideas they'll get for new content and will have the cash to actually improve (already great) quality. More access to players etc.

We're discussing internally about a live show here in Dubai. Hopefully it'll drum up enough interest to make it happen at the AGM.

The more subscribers they get, the more ideas they'll get for new content and will have the cash to actually improve (already great) quality. More access to players etc.

We're discussing internally about a live show here in Dubai. Hopefully it'll drum up enough interest to make it happen at the AGM.

(Worth boring all prices are in dollars so it’s even better value than you think)

Biggest compliment I can pay it is I used to listen to about 10 different podcasts, now there’s so much H&H content I don’t really listen to anything else.

Some of the non-Rangers/non-football ones are my favourites

Listen to the Daily Update on the way home from work every day. The morning commute is made up of whatever else takes my fancy between the Flagship, Rangers Bet Remembers, Seagulls, No Pirlo No Party, Harrigan’s Bios on players is brilliant (loved the Dado one recently, the research is ridiculous), then you’ve got all the interviews like big Amo and Michael Beale. Unreal content for the price of a half pint for a whole month.

I keep telling my fellow bears about Heart and Hand Podcasts. It’s my daily essential listening. As a subscriber I am constantly surprised at not only the quality, but the quantity. Maybe as my mates like me are approaching the Rangers Da years, they may be reluctant because joining entails a few clicks on Patreon. What might be useful is an idiots step by step guide or easy links to facilitate them joining, and how to access the podcasts on their phones. I know it’s pretty simple but anything that would make it easier for ‘that’ generation would help.
The other very good podcast are the ones just started from Four Lads Had A Dream, which are more infrequent but excellent too.
The above and FF covers all my daily news requirements.

Step by step here my friend

https://heartandhand.co.uk/pages/patreon

(Worth boring all prices are in dollars so it’s even better value than you think)

Biggest compliment I can pay it is I used to listen to about 10 different podcasts, now there’s so much H&H content I don’t really listen to anything else.

Some of the non-Rangers/non-football ones are my favourites

I'm $7.99, how to you request shows, I have a time capsule suggestion I would like them to cover?

First pod I ever listened to was the one after the Progrès match, now my Mrs moans that I’m always listening to it! Currently catching up on a few while on holiday in Cyprus :cool:

Does anyone know how to listen to the subscription ones in Google podcasts?

You need to log into the Patreon website or check your email from when you first signed up. There will be a unique RSS address for you. You just need to add that to Google podcasts.

Totally different pod now but a seamless transition...it was surreal, and sarcastic and seemed to be beamed from somewhere in orbit. David and Scot somehow 'managed' the Ramsden Cup, Division 3 and S Cup replays with Albion Rovers. It was THE pod that showed our humour, humanity and that we'd never die...scrotum chat trumped Alloa being a bogey team.

Now it is a platform, an entire media platform. Slick, professional, jam packed with ideas...and yet the shift has been handled perfectly. The new guys must work like Trojans.

We're getting there: no need for mainstream media for bears is the aim of H&H, 4Lads, and all the rest.

You need to log into the Patreon website or check your email from when you first signed up. There will be a unique RSS address for you. You just need to add that to Google podcasts.

As in paste the rss address in the podcast search? I tried that yesterday but didn't work.

Back