Heart & Hand Podcast. You don't know what your missing.

As in paste the rss address in the podcast search? I tried that yesterday but didn't work.

Looks like Google podcasts doesn't allow this.

I'd suggest an alternative app like pocket casts or using the Patreon app for Heart and Hand.

Looks like Google podcasts doesn't allow this.

I'd suggest an alternative app like pocket casts or using the Patreon app for Heart and Hand.

Yeah I used the Patreon app but was just wondering if there was a way to get it on Google with the other stuff I listen to. Cheers mate.

How do you sign up to it? What tier do you buy?
$3.99 gets you tons of listening.
Daily update, game previews, flagship (that’s free) and post match pod are essentials.
That’ll be less than twelve hours a week meaning fifty pence an hour.
Then you’ll find so much more if you have the time.
Not “Patreonising” though.

.... if you don't subscribe.

* No 17th best pod in Britain.

* 2nd best sports podcast behind Liverpool.

Can't help but feel immense pride at having listened to everything David and Scott produced up until 2018. Often nearly crashing with laughter.

Got my whole family listening over the years and I encouraged many many Bears to do likewise.

Now I'm trying to catch up on everything else. :oops:

Spread the word Bears. It's less than the price of a pint of beer a month.

https://www.patreon.com/heartandhand

(One downside is my youngest son says that the one that hosts it always gets his score predictions wrong.):))

Been in from the start and cant recommend it highly enough, look forward to listening to it every evening - get involved bears.

Pleased to be a patreon member & also pleased to know the lads involved, all top class gentlemen

Love the Daily update & I try to catch interviews or the quiz stuff

Variety is excellent

Thank you to the posters mentioning 4lads podcast, That’s just a once a month thing I do & a wee project for us & next one will be from the training camp next month

For me H&H lead the way

Mate im a massive fan of H&H, how can I listen to your podcast?

For less than £2 per month it is the best value for money that any Rangers fan will get. The Daily Update alone is worth the subscription never mind all the other content you get - I can go from listening to an in-depth look at the 1992/93 season to a detailed discussion about Hank Scorpio in the Simpsons!!

Made by Bears, for Bears! I'd urge every Rangers fan out there to sign up - and I'll add this...

The more we use H&H, 4 Lads etc, the less we use the pathetic excuse for written journalism in Scotland. We have the power to drive newspapers into oblivion - that must be an attractive bonus to any Bear who hasn't signed up yet!

What's the difference in content between the $1.69 and $1.99 options?

$1.69 gets you the daily update each day.

$1.99 gets you a lot more.

Here are a few weeks schedules to give you an idea of the content.

TXN3AMy.jpg

7dLUltJ.jpg

cWvBFH0.jpg

For less than £2 per month it is the best value for money that any Rangers fan will get. The Daily Update alone is worth the subscription never mind all the other content you get - I can go from listening to an in-depth look at the 1992/93 season to a detailed discussion about Hank Scorpio in the Simpsons!!

Made by Bears, for Bears! I'd urge every Rangers fan out there to sign up - and I'll add this...

The more we use H&H, 4 Lads etc, the less we use the pathetic excuse for written journalism in Scotland. We have the power to drive newspapers into oblivion - that must be an attractive bonus to any Bear who hasn't signed up yet!

I fecking love the Springfield Files podcast. I usually go to sleep with one wireless earphone in listening to a podcast, but with that one she gets annoyed coz I lie sniggering away to myself

$1.69 gets you the daily update each day.

$1.99 gets you a lot more.

Here are a few weeks schedules to give you an idea of the content.

TXN3AMy.jpg

7dLUltJ.jpg

cWvBFH0.jpg

When you see it laid out like that it’s utterly incredible what you get for the price.

Whatever happened to Football 101 on H&H? I loved that show

Here’s the youtube link mate -

It’s available on Stitcher itunes etc too

That’s episode 2, with DJ
Episode one was Andy Little
Episode 3 will be a summer special from training camp & hopefully a guest with us also

(Apologies to hijack H&H thread)

Cheers mate Il take a listen, especially the DJ one as was named after the big chap.:))

You'll struggle to meet a group of guys, collectively, that know more about Rangers, and I don't mean that in an arrogant way. I also know this as I'm one of the Podders...

I listen to H&H shows every single day, love it, big shout out to James and Chris, patronising loyal:cool:

I haven't listen much to Patronising show but the one with the medium was brilliant.

How do I find older shows? For example, I'm looking for Harrigan's History '96 Group A. The only way it appears I can find it is by scrolling through the App, which is very poor. Is there a search or easier way?

(I also tried by the tags but the app just froze)

Great podcast. Love the older stuff like Advocaat years, Golden Years, Time Capsule and the interviews with ex players/staff are also superb. Need to get Albertz, Numan, Mols etc on!

I can't get Harrigan's History Italia 90 part 4 downloaded/playing though. Have listed to first 3 parts fine and have part 5 downloaded and playing fine. If anyone knows how to sort/can help let me know.

I'm on iphone and have logged out app / signed back in etc but no difference. It previously just failed to download but has now downloaded but just won't play - the spinning circle as if buffering but never starts. Everything else seems to work fine.

Also maybe just me but have no idea how to search on the app - scrolling down to find the older shows takes ages with the amount of stuff they blast out :))

I haven't listen much to Patronising show but the one with the medium was brilliant.

How do I find older shows? For example, I'm looking for Harrigan's History '96 Group A. The only way it appears I can find it is by scrolling through the App, which is very poor. Is there a search or easier way?

Great podcast. Love the older stuff like Advocaat years, Golden Years, Time Capsule and the interviews with ex players/staff are also superb. Need to get Albertz, Numan, Mols etc on!

I can't get Harrigan's History Italia 90 part 4 downloaded/playing though. Have listed to first 3 parts fine and have part 5 downloaded and playing fine. If anyone knows how to sort/can help let me know.

I'm on iphone and have logged out app / signed back in etc but no difference. It previously just failed to download but has now downloaded but just won't play - the spinning circle as if buffering but never starts. Everything else seems to work fine.

Also maybe just me but have no idea how to search on the app - scrolling down to find the older shows takes ages with the amount of stuff they blast out :))

This should help you both

https://heartandhandarchive.com/

I’m the same, I scroll down to want I want but the post above hopefully has the info you need/want

7 subscribers short of hitting 3800, get signed up bears.

Would be great if we could make it to 4000 by the start of the season, would mean H&H has a bigger audience that The Nine, the flagship show on BBC Scotland's new TV channel.
Are those figures correct? If so, a disgusting waste of license payers’ money.

Be wary Bears. Some of the intro music choices are dodgy. Still raging at Edgar for Mmm Bop yesterday on the daily update. Cannot get that fucking song out of my head. Prick!!

Are those figures correct? If so, a disgusting waste of license payers’ money.

The BBC’s new £32m Scottish television channel is in turmoil with disastrous ratings and behind-the-scenes tensions threatening to alienate some of the broadcaster’s best talent.

Official data shows that viewing figures for BBC Scotland’s flagship news programme, The Nine, fell to a low of 4,000 last month.

Ratings for the show are regarded as a benchmark of the channel’s overall health and the slump is said to have affected staff. Alex Salmond’s chat show on RT, the Kremlin-backed network, is thought to attract more viewers.

The BBC’s new £32m Scottish television channel is in turmoil with disastrous ratings and behind-the-scenes tensions threatening to alienate some of the broadcaster’s best talent.

Official data shows that viewing figures for BBC Scotland’s flagship news programme, The Nine, fell to a low of 4,000 last month.

Ratings for the show are regarded as a benchmark of the channel’s overall health and the slump is said to have affected staff. Alex Salmond’s chat show on RT, the Kremlin-backed network, is thought to attract more viewers.

Jeezo. Just pathetic. What a waste of money. Just give people their license fee back and die.

Here’s the youtube link mate -

It’s available on Stitcher itunes etc too

That’s episode 2, with DJ
Episode one was Andy Little
Episode 3 will be a summer special from training camp & hopefully a guest with us also

(Apologies to hijack H&H thread)

No apologies necessary mate. I really like your podcast v as well. Very fresh.

I also listen to the We welcome the chase and the CJ Novo 992 podcasts.
I'M A RANGERS SPONGE LOL.

Been listening from the start, signed up on patreon when it launched and now on the CE tier. The content is unreal, Patreonising is brilliant, stuff in nonsense is hilarious though there hasn't been one in a while. Just so much stuff to listen to it's a bargain even at the top tier

I start sweating if the daily update hasn’t dropped by 3:45 :oops:

It’s brilliant value and it’s done professionally by guys with a genuine love of the club. That’s the reason it’s so good.

One suggestion to the H&H folk on here:

I kinda think you shot your bolt with ‘From Tache to Tannadice’. It was an early show and I guess you were testing the water in terms of pacing - and that’s completely understandable.

I don’t think you’d get any complaints if you revisited that and did it again in the detail of The Advocaat Years or The Eck Era.

I was away from Glasgow from ‘94-98, kept up as best as I could at the time (discovered the Follow Follow email list), but I’d love to experience that journey again.

Last edited:
That’s great, I try my best as well

We are all a family, you don’t slag any sites & you help them out if they ask or want it

In a world where we get so much bad press the more Rangers based content from our own, the better

we just try and kill each other on the road instead Stevie :p;)

Back