Heart & Hand

The final few minutes of the daily update today is worth the monthly fee alone!

Agreed with that mate.
I almost had a tear in my eye listening to it.
I rewound the last 2 mins and played it out loud to my wife who has no interest in football at all and even she said it was special.

Congratulations on the 800th daily update. Here's to the next 800!

Just joined after listening to the flagship show for a number of years. Looking forward to many hours of listening

Just been listening to the road to Manchester series.The semi final one @David Edgar was excellent.Was laughing out loud at the everything being played out emotion wise in the pub. :)) We were the exact same including everyone charging outside at the end.Brought back some cracking memories that will last a lifetime.

Does anyone have a link to the whole second leg or even extend highlights?Quite fancied watching it again but can’t seem to find anything on YouTube apart from the pens.

History Boys is my personal favourite.

As well as the content it doesn’t have the random 70s/80s music after the H&H theme :))

Get your hand in your pocket and you will not regret it.
Some fantastic content and the fact the Podders look out for all the patrons is also really important.
The Rangers Family aspect of it really does come across.

I’ve been listening to this on Spotify and enjoying what they’re putting out. I’m going to sign up to the Patreon tonight but just wondered what people made of the content that’s behind the paywall - anything in particular that’s recommended?

Cheers.
£2.00 per month mate...stop dicking about.

I envy you.

Murray & me is a good starting point IMO, then the Advocaat years & those types of shows.

The history shows are great & Room 101/stuff n Nonsense is hilarious.

So much good content, you’ll probably have to pick & choose shows, a choice I had to make.
I cannot cope with the volume and I'm retired FFS!

Seriously the range of subjects is tremendous.
The US presidents got me through many early lockdown days.

The pods around each match are excellent.
A detailed prematch examination was the perfect accompaniment to my 75 mile drive to Ibrox and remains a favourite still.

Apart from anything else Edgar has a lifestyle to maintain!
Ive even bought a FN hat!

Become a CE, you get extra shows, it’s worth it just for game days, the pre and post match shows are better than the so called professionals on snyde, and the BBC.

It's absolutely fantastic value. It's great to get Rangers content that is made by fans for fans.

I used to buy a couple of newspapers a day and annoy myself knowing I was reading stuff by known Rangers haters but had nothing else to read. Had to try to dissect what was true and what was made up nonsense. With Heart and Hand you don't need to.

It's something every Rangers fan with anything more than a passing interest should subscribe to if they can.
I look forward to a post lockdown disection of the MSM behaviours as seen at close quarters.
@David Edgar do you know what you're going to say for the "this week on heart and hand" the show after 55 is won?
Oh I suspect he's been rehearsing. And rightly so.
It will be a six hour pod with toilet, beer & snack breaks. :)

Just been listening to the road to Manchester series.The semi final one @David Edgar was excellent.Was laughing out loud at the everything being played out emotion wise in the pub. :)) We were the exact same including everyone charging outside at the end.Brought back some cracking memories that will last a lifetime.

Does anyone have a link to the whole second leg or even extend highlights?Quite fancied watching it again but can’t seem to find anything on YouTube apart from the pens.
I have it on MP4 - YouTube kills it immediately. I can share - DM me.

Once 55 is secured it means H&H can now dive into the banter years for content.

Understandably kept that period at arms length so far.

Im hooked any bear worth their salt needs the daily updates in their life get Patreon

Not sure on the wrestling tho :)

Love listening to Hoggy, comes across as a grumpy wee Rangers Da.
David mentioned in one of the pods that the Gub had said that he (Hoggy) had something about him.
Maybe he saw a younger version of himself?

Highly recommend the podcast, I signed up around the time their title was awarded and I had finally had it with the Scottish media.

Should have done it years ago, I recommended it to family and friends and now my brother and few others have signed up, keep up the good work lads.

I pay four quid and listen to the daily update sometimes. Also the kerryfail pods and the tactics talk at derby day recently. Money to a good cause is how I look at it. More than happy although I'm not making the most of it. "Get yer finger oot yahoorye" I hear you say.

Bear in mind @David Edgar and his team have wives and jobs . Their dedication to providing a wide varjety of content is amazing
ForkedMeagerCamel-small.gif

Back