Heart & Hand

There’s enough content to keep you entertained

There’s some shows I never miss and some shows I’d never listen to, hosts I like, hosts I don’t, that’s what makes it a good few £ a month

The 70’s show is outstanding.John cowden and Alan Bradley who do it,I could listen to all day when they talk about rangers and the memories the bring back are so vivid they transport you back to that time.

The 70’s show is outstanding.John cowden and Alan Bradley who do it,I could listen to all day when they talk about Rangers and the memories the bring back are so vivid they transport you back to that time.
Have you heard them on the Jock Wallace after Ibrox show? Excellent listen from them both in that series

Im working my way through the David Leggat interviews just now.

Highly recommend them.

The series of going through each managers time at the club is brilliant, they cover every game of each season. Its a good reminder of things that happened

that you forgot in a season and some season that seemed like a breeze aren't as you remember.

The series are the Advocaat years, The Eck Era, The Le Guen Experinent and When Walter Returned.

Early on it might feel like it’s taking over your pod feed. Don’t worry about not listening to every single show that comes up, daily update and post match stuff is only time critical ones I’ll prioritise. Loads of others will come up that you can go back and download as you need it. Try the shows, see what ones suit you. Enough to cover all tastes and interests. I barely listen to a 1/4 of all the shows at the moment as not commuting and still feel I get value for money for my £8 a month

I’ve been listening to this on Spotify and enjoying what they’re putting out. I’m going to sign up to the Patreon tonight but just wondered what people made of the content that’s behind the paywall - anything in particular that’s recommended?

Cheers.
  • Daily update
  • Hoggy’s hamper
  • When Walter returned
  • Advocate years
  • Eck Era
  • The war years - outstanding!!
  • The post matches are great regardless but if I didn’t see the game, they’re vital to me
  • Murray and Me
  • Can’t remember the name but the US presidents show was fascinating
  • The history boys

there’s loads more, like interviews with football personalities and ex players

Way more content than I can manage to listen to but it's not a case of quantity at the expense of quality, it's excellent and has gone from strength to strength over the years. I can't speak highly enough of it.

I’ve been listening to this on Spotify and enjoying what they’re putting out. I’m going to sign up to the Patreon tonight but just wondered what people made of the content that’s behind the paywall - anything in particular that’s recommended?

Cheers.
Even at the Lowest pay tier, you would be hard pushed to find better value for money as a Gers fan.

As noted above. The daily update itself more than worth it. The weekly shows are good. And the targeted series' are absolutely fantasticly detailed.

Cannot recommend it highly enough.

Cheers.
Yeah the 20min daily update, previews to the next games and post matches are all worth it alone. There's is loads more and for 2 quid a month there's so much content.

the History boys has been fantastic for a History nerd like me.
Agreed, brilliant stuff from them. The presidential series was better than many I've heard on dedicated history platforms. Show on Nixon is fascinating, easily listened to it more than once.

I had listened to it from summer 2010 & love that there's still the original underlying humour around. The pods on depression were very good also, would like more of these from time to time.

I love Heart and Hand

Particular favourites are

The Time Capsule
The Tactics Show
The History Boys
When Walter Returned

and the one about transfer ins and outs

You’re never going to like everything but there’s plenty to listen to thst you’ll love

Daily update and the flagship are essential listening. Post match reactions are also very good as well as the tactical analysis. All from a bunch of guys who reflect the opinion of the majority of the support ( certainly mine ) 99% of the time
Costs buttons for what you get.

Cheers.

Excellent content.

Advocaat Years, The Eck Era, Le Guen Experiment and When Walter Returned all brilliant looks back on the past.
50 greatest games and greatest Ranger ever are top class.
Probably that's enough alone to keep you going for a good while.

To be honest every supporter should consider subscribing to Heart and Hand.
Far, far, better than mainstream media rubbish and honestly who wants to listen to tripe like Clyde 1 SSB?

Daily updates alone are worth the sub.

I don't have time to listen to it all but the daily show comes out as I finish work most days and is bang up to date with all the news from a Rangers point of view. Plenty other stuff depending on your own interests. A right good laugh sometimes too

Absolutely love H&H. There is so much content. Very varied. It is well worth the £2 per month.

Love daily updates, the preview shows, flagships, time capsules, Advocaat era, the Eck years, When Walter Returned etc etc

Kerryfail/timplosion calls are absolutely hilarious.

I would encourage every single Gers fan to sign up.

You will not regret it.

It is must listen for me every day, and never miss the daily update, match reviews and post match analysis. It is extremely good value for money and has something for everyone.

If you're not the type of person that is on social media and check your phone etc all day, the daily update alone is worth the 1.99 a month. 20 odd minutes every weekday giving you a summary of Rangers related news. But really, that is only the tip of the Iceberg. Lots of different content to chose from. Some may be for you, some not.

There really is no need now to listen to radio, read crappy press, just to get some form of news on our club. Pods like Heart and Hand have everything you need.

Last edited:

Cheers.
The 3 part review of what should’ve been our 10IAR season and ‘Murray and me’ were two of my personal favourites from the Patreon subscription mate.

I’ve recently stating listening to the top 50 Rangers players too.

Go full baws in and become a CE, great shows, content, Been on furlough since March and it’s got me through all this shite! Daily update, all match day pods, RBR, Sunday night guys, EPL, fantasy football, quiz’s, Rangers history, Hoggys Q&A and the occasional threat of violence, and loads more! If your a Steps fan there’s even content for you. :)

Back