Heart & Hand

Heart & hand is the best £2 a month you’ll ever spend .

I actually wait for the post match pod now and pour a beer while listening in . I sometimes join in the chat embarrassingly , it’s like sitting in the pub with your mates after the game but better .

Funny looks off the Mrs mind you when I’m sitting AirPods in beer in hand nodding “ that’s right Andy , bang on mate “ :oops:
I’m guilty of this also.
I’m also keen to find out exactly how handsome, Handsome Andy is.
#InTheCloset

I’m guilty of this also.
I’m also keen to find out exactly how handsome, Handsome Andy is.
#InTheCloset
Haha I don’t know why but I imagine him as being about my age mid 40s , quite a clean guy with a shaved head and for some reason pointy features( maybe because he’s an accountant ) . Smart but casual dresser . No idea how a voice alone can project this image , I’m probably miles off :)) He’s brilliant on the pods regardless

More than worth the £2 a month.
Daily Update, Flagship, Post Match and Seagulls are the ones I listen to when they come out.

The others I catch up when I can during the week or when I have time, the ones like Advocaat Years and The Simpsons shows can be listened anytime you want.

Started to get into the CROPod recently since I've got used to Shane's accent, still not too sure what the 3 of them are on about half the time though.

Haha I don’t know why but I imagine him as being about my age mid 40s , quite a clean guy with a shaved head and for some reason pointy features( maybe because he’s an accountant ) . Smart but casual dresser . No idea how a voice alone can project this image , I’m probably miles off :)) He’s brilliant on the pods regardless
Ahaha.
Quite a lucid imagination you have there. I’m sure Mr McGowan will be delighted that grown men are discussing and imagining how he looks :)) but aye he’s always good value, even if he’s in finance and can’t be trusted with tickets...

It's well worth the money.

Daily Update, Post match reaction, Hoggy's hamper, Time capsule are brilliant Rangers pods

RBR for interesting and funny stuff, History Boys for fascinating content.

Many other podcasts I've not listed that are great so apologies to the hosts but my memory is rotten

Easily the most value for money I spend nowadays.

I’ve been listening to this on Spotify and enjoying what they’re putting out. I’m going to sign up to the Patreon tonight but just wondered what people made of the content that’s behind the paywall - anything in particular that’s recommended?

Cheers.
Superb I’ve subscribed since it began and it’s absolutely worth the money. The History Boys definitely my favourite pod on the network, not about football but would pay for this alone.

Heart & hand is the best £2 a month you’ll ever spend .

I actually wait for the post match pod now and pour a beer while listening in . I sometimes join in the chat embarrassingly , it’s like sitting in the pub with your mates after the game but better .

Funny looks off the Mrs mind you when I’m sitting AirPods in beer in hand nodding “ that’s right Andy , bang on mate “ :oops:
Funny how you say Andy, he’s my favourite as well.

Its great value at not even 2 quid a month.

An absolute no brainer for any Rangers fan.

What I like is it doesn't blow smoke up the clubs arse either when there is criticism to be done its done in a fair manner even though the current media/comms chap at the club is a former podder. That's fair and what a serious platform does. How anyone can pay any attention to the shite served up about Rangers by the rags, radio and TV and give this a miss is beyond me to be honest and to be fair there are other Rangers related fan media outlets that do similar like four lads and Gersnet albeit not to the same volume and choice as H and H.

The 70s show every Monday just now is good. I have most stuff on in the car and on the alexa in the house I do my wife's nut in with it.

There's nothing had about it. Well worth the cash. Now all the old stuff is on Spotify I will be spending a lot of time reliving 10 years oh H and H. How young they all sound!

I’ve been listening to this on Spotify and enjoying what they’re putting out. I’m going to sign up to the Patreon tonight but just wondered what people made of the content that’s behind the paywall - anything in particular that’s recommended?

Cheers.
I’ve posted before when this question arises.
For me, the £4, roughly, option is excellent.
Loads of quality listening.
You won’t like everything, you might not have time to listen to everything, but, at less than 15p per day, it’s easily value for money.
Daily update, preview and review shows cover it and more.

I binged all the history shows in two days this week

Daily update, extra, tactics talk and the flagship are my go to for listening.

Cheers.
I mostly listen to the following:
  • Daily Update
  • CRO pod
  • History Boys
  • Rangers Bet Remembers
  • Tactics Talk

The show they did called “Our Ibrox Home” was magnificent.

The Time Capsule is a favourite of mine as well as Murray and Me.

If you look at the content other clubs have in respect to podcasts, we are lucky to have it. I can’t believe it has only 5,000 subscribers.
That's actually really good for patreon podcasts, puts them in the top 40 of all patreon postcast creators.

It’s funny there’s another podder who’s name escapes me he’s got a suave accent almost a cross between Glasgow uni and James Bond , and speaks very deliberately. I always picture him to look like the guy Neil Oliver off the tv :)) Again probably nothin like him
I think it's safe to say he has slightly less hair.

The Heart and Hand content is superb and they obviously take pride in the quality of the stuff they churn out.

All for less money than a single journey on a bus.

Daily update and the Hamper are good as are the shows where they speak to a podcast from our Euro opponents.

Historical stuff - meh.

Every pod is well worth its salt, my personal favourites are the pre match with Alex Steven and Kev, and the post match with hoggy. I’d say hoggy alone is worth the monthly fee, but 100% worth every penny, great bunch of guys and fvck the mainstream media, David Edgar has a pass to the press conference and the DR doesn’t.

It’s brilliant value. I no longer bother with other football podcasts like Football Weekly or The Football Ramble.

Every pod is well worth its salt, my personal favourites are the pre match with Alex Steven and Kev, and the post match with hoggy. I’d say hoggy alone is worth the monthly fee, but 100% worth every penny, great bunch of guys and fvck the mainstream media, David Edgar has a pass to the press conference and the DR doesn’t.
Highly rate hoggy , davie Edgar , cammy as well as Andy . Just off to bed to tune into today’s daily update !

The preview show is absolutely superb, the analysis of the games is always insightful and reasoned. Alex especially gets the tone of the match spot on whether we win or lose, without the histrionics we all get caught up in from time to time.

Last edited:

Cheers.

I'm super tight.

Subscribed since day 1.

On the chief exec tier.

2 quid a week ish.

So much interesting stuff.
Rangers
Rangers history
Football.
Other sport.
Banter.
Tv and films
Usa and European history

I tried to sign up by using PayPal i didn't get to checkout.

Now am not tech save any help ... I tried to pay through patreon or would I be better trying through you tube ...

I really like the 70s stuff as I wasn't born yet and know hee haw about it
I’d like to start listening to these too, for some reason I always scroll past them but I’d love to learn more about us before I was born (outside of what my old dad tells me)

I tried to sign up by using PayPal i didn't get to checkout.

Now am not tech save any help ... I tried to pay through patreon or would I be better trying through you tube ...
It's been that long since I signed up, I am struggling to remember how it works but I definitely pay through PayPal.
I'm sure some of the guys will come on here and be able to assist
@Kanye West maybe

Daily update, The Preview, Post Match Reaction and Tactics Talk are all essential listening for me. I’ve also dabbled in some of the When Walter Returned and some other interview pods. All excellent and great for someone that spends loads of time in the car.

Listen almost religiously to the Daily Update and a feeling of calm comes over me when Edgar says "I hope you are all well". Ha.

Preview show, post match, Hoggy's hamper also.

Overdue another interview with a famous ex player. Souness has to done one day please.

Besides all the Rangers content, both historical and literally hot off the Press what I have found you get is a genuine sense of fraternal respect, and I've witnessed several humbling actions where the Heart and Hand Community have rallied to the aid of a subscriber.

You will have your favourite shows but Daily Update is as much a part of my day as having my dinner, I never miss either

Back