Heart & Hand

I thought the best thing they had done outwith the normal programmes mentioned was the “murray & me” series. Was a brilliant insight into David Murray and i found it quite emotional in parts, David Edgar really put his heart and soul into this. I assume its available on the normal tier now but advise everyone to listen to this.
Don’t know anyone who has a bad word to say H&H, the content is incredible value for money.

I also want to add that its sbout more than just the podcasts. It’s its only little community and you often find the H&H guys sponsoring people or helping those who are going through hard times to fund their subscription. It epitomises what it is to be a Rangers fan for me.

It’s absolutely superb. Daily update, Jack & Colin, Cropod, time capsule, hamper, just brilliant!

If you are just signing up there was a series a year or two ago interviewing a previous physio (I think) of Rangers. It was absolutely fascinating and well worth a listen.

The content is superb, I cant get through half of it each week there's that much to listen to. Daily Updates, Match Preview, Post Match and Tactics Talk are my essentials and then the jewel in the crown; Hoggys Hamper

I thought the best thing they had done outwith the normal programmes mentioned was the “murray & me” series. Was a brilliant insight into David Murray and i found it quite emotional in parts, David Edgar really put his heart and soul into this. I assume its available on the normal tier now but advise everyone to listen to this.
Don’t know anyone who has a bad word to say H&H, the content is incredible value for money.

I also want to add that its sbout more than just the podcasts. It’s its only little community and you often find the H&H guys sponsoring people or helping those who are going through hard times to fund their subscription. It epitomises what it is to be a Rangers fan for me.
I think they have done a fantastic job on highlighting the issue of mental health and openly talked about some of the podders battles with mental health and saying to people if you are struggling then don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll help.

They did a show on Tom Vallance with one of the guys from the founders trail I think a couple of years ago which was outstanding

wish they would do more of this kind of thing

The dick years
PLG experience
Eck years
Walter returns
Time capsule
Pre/post match for games.
Daily update and much more for £2 a month. Absolute must for any rangers fan hours and hours content

Like others, I’m on the Chief Exec tier. Other than one of the post-match shows, I’ve no idea what “extra” content that gets me and I couldn’t care less. I upped the subscription simply because the whole network was worth it and I wanted to support it even though I couldn’t listen to everything available to me even on the original subscription.

Its virtually impossible to get through all the content. I suspect we all have our own favourites and unmissable shows, but when I’ve got time it’s great to check out some of the ones I usually have to skip past; genuinely, they’re all excellent.

For about £2 a week it’s a steal. If I was in dire straits I’d cancel Netflix, Spotify and Sky before I’d ever even think about having to cancel H&H.

Last edited:
I’ve been listening to this on Spotify and enjoying what they’re putting out. I’m going to sign up to the Patreon tonight but just wondered what people made of the content that’s behind the paywall - anything in particular that’s recommended?

Cheers.
I subscribe to it. It's pennies and gives a good wee something to listen to every day.
It's great for some listen to content when driving in the car etc.

In the latest episode of Hoggy's Hamper, his wee lads comment after last year's LC final defeat was absolutely superb
This thread man.......as Davie says, really quite humbling.

And.....after so many years of "banter" (banter my hole), the last 3-5 months have been utterly glorious, let alone to record pods about. The Hamper recorded last night was fun - I've still not told my good lady what her son said :))

I’ve been listening to this on Spotify and enjoying what they’re putting out. I’m going to sign up to the Patreon tonight but just wondered what people made of the content that’s behind the paywall - anything in particular that’s recommended?

Cheers.
The daily update is really good.

Some of the other historical stuff is excellent too.

Absolute recommend.

Gives you less free time to be tempted to listening to Clyde which is chewing gum for the ears.

The H&H service is absolutely outstanding value for any Rangers fan. Personal regular favourites, aside from the Daily Update, are Hoggy’s Hamper, Seagulls, The Time Capsule and the History Boys.

If you’re a new subscriber then for individual shows/episodes I highly recommend the episode on the Ibrox Disaster and Hoggy’s tributes to Davie Cooper and Fernando Ricksen - heartfelt and emotional stuff. Listened to them while out with the dog and found the allergies that I didn’t know I had playing up something awful …

There is also an outstanding Spotify playlist for the songs played on the Heart and Hand daily updates.

Literally hundreds of songs on it - some more obscure than others!!!

Contrast the quality to some of the amateurish shite weve been watching their podcasts put out, and H&H is a different stratosphere. (like everything else we do)

Superb content

The content is simply outstanding. My personal favourite was the Archie Knox interview real class. Programmes are professional ands well put together. Really excellent value for money. Improving all the time.

It's a great pod and it's great value (even if the patreon app bursts my arse :D) Can't wait for the 55 special.

Cheers.
I’ve had the £1.99 subscription for a couple of years now and the content is genuinely brilliant. You gets loads for your money. The Eck Era and especially the helicopter Sunday episode is a real highlight.

As a bear abroad, access to Rangers news updates & content can be a bit limited.

I signed up two weeks ago and now between listening again to the Timmy Tears on SSB on the TuneIn radio app, and some incredible content on H&H Patreon, I'm spoilt for choice.

Don't think twice about it. Just dae it. B-)

One of the best bargains out there. I've been listening to a variety of podcasts from the very early days of podcasting and this is up there with the best. Have listened to H&H from the very 1st day long before Patreon. Helped through the dark days of when our club was being ripped apart, although I remember a certain Mr Edgar on the very first pod berating the club if they ever employed a player with a name like Jermain...
Seriously for what it costs the amount of content is quite phenomenal. Forget MSM this is the way to go.

Last edited:
I went to the patreon site signed up and have confirmed my email ... just not sure what to do now.

Do I have to download anything or just go on H&H and sign in.

Sorry BDG not tech minded ...old fud. Lol

You can listen there yes but you can also download the Patreon app to your phone and listen there too.

Feel like I spend a lot of my time telling folk how great the platform is, genuinely so much on it, pick and choose what you want to listen to

Honest assessments by good guys for the good guys, can’t ask more than thay

Phenomenal value, I to signed up to Chief Exec, more so just to pay a little more if being honest as the platform deserves it

I love the service and it’s unbelievable value. A great variety of hosts which is a good thing as some I hang on every word and some I struggle with being honest. That’s the beauty of the platform though, the variety is second to none.

History boys is great if that's your bag, some really interesting insight.
Heart and Hand gets me through the week, sitting at my computer all day.

Match previews wipe the floor with anything out there and daily update each evening.

Saturday I've got into a wee routine
Hamper in the morning and RBR with a couple of beers while I make dinner later in the afternoon.

Genuinely become a big part of my life over the last couple of years

Keep it up lads fantastic content

Back