Heart & Hand

Daily update is great for keeping up with the news without going through the click bait nonsense. Usually less than half an hour long so good for trip home from work for me.

RBR is hilarious, tends to be non rangers/football related- gives a good start to the weekend!

Like others, I’m on the Chief Exec tier. Other than one of the post-match shows, I’ve no idea what “extra” content that gets me and I couldn’t care less. I upped the subscription simply because the whole network was worth it and I wanted to support it even though I couldn’t listen to everything available to me even on the original subscription.

Its virtually impossible to get through all the content. I suspect we all have our own favourites and unmissable shows, but when I’ve got time it’s great to check out some of the ones I usually have to skip past; genuinely, they’re all excellent.

For about £2 a week it’s a steal. If I was in dire straits I’d cancel Netflix, Spotify and Sky before I’d ever even think about having to cancel H&H.
I remember in the early days folk used to comment that there was too much content? To me that’s bizarre!
Agreed, it’s excellent range and everyone will have their own picks- I’m sure they used to call it ‘the big staunch Netflix’ haha!

I remember in the early days folk used to comment that there was too much content? To me that’s bizarre!
Agreed, it’s excellent range and everyone will have their own picks- I’m sure they used to call it ‘the big staunch Netflix’ haha!

Some people have left blaming ‘too much content’ yes.

We don’t expect everyone to listen to everything - everyone has different tastes. What we aim to do is provide a choice that means there will be some things for everyone.

Some people have left blaming ‘too much content’ yes.

We don’t expect everyone to listen to everything - everyone has different tastes. What we aim to do is provide a choice that means there will be some things for everyone.
Keep doing what you’re doing, from my perspective. I’m never going to listen to Bits & Bytes, or the Sunday Night Session or a few others shows. But there are people who will never miss them, just as I never miss an episode of The History Boys, RBR, The Time Capsule or any of the managerial era shows.

The breadth of content is fantastic and the quality way better than I hoped for when you said you were taking the weekly podcast up to a “network”.

Keep doing what you’re doing, from my perspective. I’m never going to listen to Bits & Bytes, or the Sunday Night Session or a few others shows. But there are people who will never miss them, just as I never miss an episode of The History Boys, RBR, The Time Capsule or any of the managerial era shows.

The breadth of content is fantastic and the quality way better than I hoped for when you said you were taking the weekly podcast up to a “network”.

It’s about providing value for money and choice. I hope we do both!

I’m working my way through Our Rangers Players just now after finish Our Ibrox Home. Started off with Gallant Pioneers and War Years when I first joined the patreon few months before Xmas.

There are loads more that I have down to listen too and the value for money is excellent. I try to listen in the car and at work.

Only complaint if you can call it that is there is so much content week to week it’s hard to find time to listen to the archived stuff :)

A good problem to have tho

I’m working my way through Our Rangers Players just now after finish Our Ibrox Home. Started off with Gallant Pioneers and War Years when I first joined the patreon few months before Xmas.

There are loads more that I have down to listen too and the value for money is excellent. I try to listen in the car and at work.

Only complaint if you can call it that is there is so much content week to week it’s hard to find time to listen to the archived stuff :)

A good problem to have tho
I promise to pick up Our Rangers Player again mate

Being in Australia, i wake up to the Daily Update. That sorts me for my morning commute or trip to get my morning coffee. Good overview of anything that happened through the night, ideal start to the day.

Favourite football pods at the Hamper and Time Capsule. History Boys and Room 101 (bring it back!) my favourite non-football offerings. (and the CROPod! I forgot about that. What happened to the listener who thought you weren't right wing enough? :D )

As @immortal7 said earlier, there's some podders who you'll listen to no matter the subject. Great work lads.

Last edited:
I have a round trip commute of around 2 hrs. Makes my journey so much easier -

daily update
Tactics show
Pirate Jacks hardcore Scottish techno show
History shows
CRO pod
Blue scarves on (the one from the Isles has the voice of an angel ;) )
Anything with Andy McGowan

Even my Mrs listens at the weekend. One of the blokes called Dunky Ferguson a weirdo for liking pigeons (Jack or Colin). Well, that set my Mrs off on a rant - is that the boy that canny change his car tyres, likes wrestling, the Smiths and Below Deck Mediterfuckinranean! I’ll fuckin weirdo him! I didn’t realise she was that into it!

I have a round trip commute of around 2 hrs. Makes my journey so much easier -

daily update
Tactics show
Pirate Jacks hardcore Scottish techno show
History shows
CRO pod
Blue scarves on (the one from the Isles has the voice of an angel ;) )
Anything with Andy McGowan

Even my Mrs listens at the weekend. One of the blokes called Dunky Ferguson a weirdo for liking pigeons (Jack or Colin). Well, that set my Mrs off on a rant - is that the boy that canny change his car tyres, likes wrestling, the Smiths and Below Deck Mediterfuckinranean! I’ll fuckin weirdo him! I didn’t realise she was that into it!

:D:D:D
That’s me! Keeping pigeons is weird. I stand by that.

Like others, I’m on the Chief Exec tier. Other than one of the post-match shows, I’ve no idea what “extra” content that gets me and I couldn’t care less. I upped the subscription simply because the whole network was worth it and I wanted to support it even though I couldn’t listen to everything available to me even on the original subscription.

Its virtually impossible to get through all the content. I suspect we all have our own favourites and unmissable shows, but when I’ve got time it’s great to check out some of the ones I usually have to skip past; genuinely, they’re all excellent.

For about £2 a week it’s a steal. If I was in dire straits I’d cancel Netflix, Spotify and Sky before I’d ever even think about having to cancel H&H.

Only joined H&H just over a year ago so I use the Archive facility to download a lot of older content like the Advocaat, Le Guen & McLeish series and much more besides.

H&H is a treasure trove of goodies for all Bears.

I’m just over half way through Murray and me, it’s absolutely fascinating.

Sitting here raging but with the scenario with the press, MP’s, poets etc. Something that should never be forgotten what they done to us and I hope our current board would back the fans like Murray never.

Stuff behind the paywall is superb. Some great stuff on Rangers history. They are always up to date with latest news from the club. There are also other football shows on the network which are decent. And then some random shows like RBR, CROpod and Sunday Night Session which are hilarious

I've actually considered getting a new job which involves a commute just to listen to more of H & H. Can never find the time to listen to as much as I would like. :))

Hey, I'm retired and I struggle to listen to all the available content. Have over 200 hours of shows saved in a folder on my laptop to get through.

I dont waste my time with newspapers anymore. get all the info i need from FF and H&H.

the athletic will come out with some excellent long-form content from the excellent Jordan Campbell, but other than that its a myriad of dogshit out there with the likes of pot face keech still in employment. tosser that he is.

Keech is the kind of cunt who wears a suit to go to a Wetherspoons

Last edited:
A highly useful historical archive when people come to look back at the Club - for example 'Murray & Me' and the pods during the days of "the journey".

A very astute business move by the lads and they are repaying their subscribers with a wealth of content.

As an aside, a huge credit to every podder. Irrespective of personal taste, it's not easy to put yourself out there. Well done to all!

I dont waste my time with newspapers anymore. get all the info i need from FF and H&H.

the athletic will come out with some excellent long-form content from the excellent Jordan Campbell, but other than that its a myriad of dogshit out there with the likes of pot face leech still in employment. tosser that he is.

Keech is the kind of cunt who wears a suit to go to a Wetherspoons

Not bought a paper for near on 20 years. I have a quick scan of the sports pages that Mark posts on here everyday. Other than that I get my Rangers news from here and a few of the other well known Rangers sites.

Been on the fence for a while now about signing up as always been content with the free pods as they keep me in the loop out here in US.

Got my annual bonus last week so finally took the plunge with a years membership.

Any idea what the best platform to search back catalogue, add to queue and generally listen to on? I’ve only ever used Apple podcasts.

Been on the fence for a while now about signing up as always been content with the free pods as they keep me in the loop out here in US.

Got my annual bonus last week so finally took the plunge with a years membership.

Any idea what the best platform to search back catalogue, add to queue and generally listen to on? I’ve only ever used Apple Podcasts.
I was the same and thought I would continue to do so via the RSS link you get, however, the Patreon App is very easy to search for previous shows and download them so I just use that.

Any idea what the best platform to search back catalogue, add to queue and generally listen to on? I’ve only ever used Apple podcasts.
Use your URL code to listen in Apple podcasts. In Library click edit, add a show by URL then used the code from your email for signing up. That will let you see every show they have ever uploaded via Patreon and pick which you want to download. Given there often 5 a day, it may be worth looking at the Archive page on Their website to find the ones you want to search for

I've actually considered getting a new job which involves a commute just to listen to more of H & H. Can never find the time to listen to as much as I would like. :))
I listen to all podcasts at 1.5 speed to help me get through more. Made the first live show I went to strange for a few mins as thought they might be taking a funny turn as all speaking slower than I was used to :)

Loving the Q&A EVERY Saturday:cool: long May this continue. If the firsts, bests etc returns it means their back to winning ways! Nobody wants thatB-D that’s them winning not Hoggy back to his normal routine.

I listen to all podcasts at 1.5 speed to help me get through more. Made the first live show I went to strange for a few mins as thought they might be taking a funny turn as all speaking slower than I was used to :)

I've said this before. Played a When Walter Returned at normal speed and thought they'd all had strokes!!

Use your URL code to listen in Apple podcasts. In Library click edit, add a show by URL then used the code from your email for signing up. That will let you see every show they have ever uploaded via Patreon and pick which you want to download. Given there often 5 a day, it may be worth looking at the Archive page on Their website to find the ones you want to search for

archive page is here if that helps

I travel approx. 2hrs a day and this is my daily commute, I only have the £1.99 membership and I can't keep up with the content.
Top on my list are:
Daily Update
Advocaat/Eck/Le Guen/Walter years
Golden years
Time Capsule
Flagship
Colin's moments that matter
Preview - which I usually have to sit in my car to listen to the end as it can go on.
Jack & Colin
History Boys
CROpod
Through the 70's which is brilliant
Hoggys Hamper
and all the history, war years, interviews with past players and at Christmas we get a top 50.

Back