Hearts’ Ann Budge courts clubs in bid to win support for reconstruction

DEJA BLUE

I would be very surprised if recent events were not included in volume II of our Dossier on maladministration, to refer it in polite terms.

If we as a club are shareholders in the SPFL then we are entitled to challenge the Board for maladministration and breach of the Companies Act.

Slowly, slowly catchy monkey.
Do you believe we are working on this yardie ?

Carltonblue

I think if this reconstruction goes through to save Hearts & promote Dundee then this has been a stitch up from day 1
This would have seen false reconstruction talks to see Hearts relegated & no Dundee promotion take place to ensure the SPFLs corruption is not highlighted in greater detail before the independent enquiry vote only for the vote to save the SPFLs skin & then surprise surprise what Dundee claim to have achieved since their "paused vote" comes to fruition/ back up with the team to be relegated in charge of the reconstruction talks to see who is relegated & promoted saving Hearts & Dundee
Surely this isnt what is happening right in front of our eyes?????
Nothing would surprise me in the sewer which is Scottish football. Have Hearts and Dundee been given guarantees? That should be the headline in tomorrow’s papers, but likely it will be some shyte about Lennon’s plans for 10.

BucksBear

With the prospect of a limited championship, not starting for 6 months, it would be the end of hearts. Rangers are likely to get support from budge in future. 2012 is a different regime. Might be worth supporting 14, but Dundee can f@&king lie in it

yardie

Do you believe we are working on this yardie ?
Yes, having made a very strong statement of intent we are not just going to walk away. We tested the water with our resolution and now we know exactly what has to be done to loosen the grip of the evil cabal.

Laudrup11Cooper

A lifelong Liverpool fan on twitter saying it's only right ...that all the leagues are null and void.
No other fair outcome.

Now if a fan of Liverpool can say that... after waiting 30 friggin years? to win this trophy...then the world needs to know their shame, and to never forget this.Either.

Starting Anew

See post #78. You are misunderstanding in the same way as many other in thinking the top flight has its own prize pot. It doesn’t. The prize pot is distributed via percentages from club 1 all the way down to club 42.
yeah. I saw your explanation after I posted that. It does seem to bear out the second part of my confusion though - it would leave the bottom 2/4 clubs at an insurmountable financial disadvantage compared to the others. So finishing at the bottom end one year, even without being relegated, would pretty much inevitably lead you to be at the bottom the next year too. You’d end up with the same 4 or 5 clubs locked in the relegation slots forever.

Valley Bluenose

yeah. I saw your explanation after I posted that. It does seem to bear out the second part of my confusion though - it would leave the bottom 2/4 clubs at an insurmountable financial disadvantage compared to the others. So finishing at the bottom end one year, even without being relegated, would pretty much inevitably lead you to be at the bottom the next year too. You’d end up with the same 4 or 5 clubs locked in the relegation slots forever.
Yes mate I agree. That gap between 12th and 13/14th in a 14 team league, with the current prize distribution, would be huge. I'd bet Budge would go with it for a temporary restructuring - but would the others accept that risk? Would they even want a temporary solution, never mind with that huge (in SPFL terms) financial gap?

I don't think this will go through. I'm not as confident as I have been throughout the last 6 weeks or so though.