Hearts’ SPFL reconstruction proposal in full – based on 14-14-14 for two years with option for 14-14-16

tenor.gif

I’ve choose to opt out of a rigged league and if this pish gets passed my decision is without a doubt totally justified.
Scottish football, self serving and totally complicit and at ease with corruption as long as it doesn’t feck their shyte up.

She would have been better trying to come up with a permanent solution, more chance of a 16 team prem than that nonsense

Just not right but I suspect if we vote against it we will be the only team in the Premier League to vote against it and it might therefore have a chance of going through.

We must shoot this and any attempt at reconstruction down unless it includes removing title winners for this season. Otherwise we’re going along with an absolute sham

Besides, we need to try and force Hearts into legal action challenging the original vote since it seems we’re not prepared to take that route ourselves.

As long as we wait 28 days to vote I’m not bothered.

that’s the worst thing we could do. What benefit does waiting 28 days actusl give us? Wow let’s do it just to be a pain in the arse. Does anyone know if the vote is tomorrow at the meeting . Sooner we find out whether this is happening or not the better. Then we find out whether any club including ourself will take it to the next stage

Option 1 - Hearts stay up
Option 2 - Hearts stay up
Option 3 - Hearts stay up
Option 4 - Hearts stay up.

Time to vote folks.

Is it consultation on these proposals tomorrow or is it a vote.

I hope Rangers firmly reject this futile attempt to protect Hearts Self preservation society.

Budge says this is for the good of Scottish football.. In 2012 I never seen clubs clambering to do something for the good of Scottish football.. She wouldn't be pushing for this if they weren't doomed.. Fuk them

so it still doesn’t get around the premiership teams having to split the prize money up even further and get less money. Never getting voted through, she should know better

What is the best strategic decision for Rangers in this?

A. Reject it, as not only will it cost us money by diluting the Premiership money between 2 more clubs, not only is it temporary, but morally it helps validate awarding a title that wasn't won. The option most Rangers fans would want.

B. Accept it, fully expecting it to fall anyway. This keeps the potential legal alliance with the unfairly relegated clubs, plus portrays us as putting individual grievance to one side.

We could always take our time with the idea that it doesn't pass. When it fails we can still claim to be working with them.

Maybe I missed it, but she doesn't refer to the unfairness in awarding titles and promotion. She only references relegation.

Without title/promotion, Hearts are not demoted. She's deliberately avoiding this because she knows it will work against her.

Scottish football is a mess. I don't necessarily disagree with a lot of what she is saying but the manner the authorities and clubs are going about this really leaves a sour taste.

nope, you take a year in the Championship as punishment for your chairperson being stupid and thinking the cabal will actually give her anything

Hearts wouldn't even be bothering about this if they weren't in the relegation zone

It will be a poorer league without Hearts, we need the bigger clubs in Scotland, otherwise the product declines.

We need competition.

Can we have a turn at submitting a proposal for league reconstruction just for fun or is it only the relegated team that’s allowed?

Hibernate that’s sensationalism at its best.

Anne you voted your own club down live
With it.

i was looking at the heart forum today,its really bizarre as they seem to think the SPFL look after us and the mentally challengeds, saying stuff like 'they'd never do anything like this to the bigot bros' etc

are they really that thick?

Very much so.

I can’t see any details. How is it supposed to work? 52 games? Or a stupid split and 45 games? Either way, it’s too many and there’s no way of making 39 games work fairly.

All this nonsense just to avoid the most sensible option ‘null and void’ because we might get CL football due to the coefficient.

Make no mistake, Hearts deserve to be relegated as much as we deserve to lose the title. It’s really that simple. We need to make sure champions and relegation are not separated in this debate. We stand to lose much more financially than Hearts do.

Last edited:
We are at war with the authorities, Hearts are one of the few clubs that stood with us. Their will be further battles ahead hopefully in the not too distant future. I'm sure our directors will have been appreciative of Hearts support and will give proper consideration to the proposal.
See that’s the kind of thinking that’s seen us fecked over and left on our lonesome, this club that you say stood by us are now quite content to work with a crooked cabal as long as it benefits them, no better than the rest.
If we vote for a reconstruction that has being solely designed to get said crooks out of a situation that could mean questions that they can’t possibly answer (well not without perjuring themselves) then what was the point in trying to remove these crooks from office in the first place.

Was this not her patter last time round and it got voted down?

They all lay down withbthe mentally challengeds, they can take their medicine.

What annoys me is the talk of meaningless matches, that’s the issue with a small league, you don’t get meaningless games. You need meaningless games with little pressure in order to blood youngsters, I’d go the whole hog and revert back to the way it was before the idiotic premier league.

For years the split has been an embarrassment and now we're seeing a proposal which goes one further and has teams playing a different amount of games.

Under the Hearts proposal, 6 teams will play 36 games per season and 8 teams play 40 games per season. Wow!

Teams in the bottom half will have the opportunity to win 12 more points. This will lead to even more embarrassing final tables with teams in 7th, 8th and 9th place potentially finishing with more points than those in 4th,5th and 6th place! Utterly ridiculous.

I don't blame Hearts for doing everything they can to save themselves but they need to propose credible ideas, this is a nonsense.

At the beginning she appreciates that not all clubs will take part next season.
lets say QOTS opt out because they can’t play financially, which she says is ok.
After the end of the season, may, 2021, where do QOTS fit back in? And others?

Prepared simply to protect Hearts.

We can not swallow a proposal that means that certain aspects of the League are declared valid while others are not.

On a personal basis, I believe that Hearts would have had a slightly better than 50/50 chance of avoiding relegation if the season wasn't allowed to complete. But that didn't happen due to the drive to award Celtic the title for all sorts of wicked reasons.

The season should have been declared null and void, and that is what the legal action should force.

Exactly. Hearts can only stay up if no League winner is also declared, then it is a null and void season. Anything else is only more corruption.

At the beginning she appreciates that not all clubs will take part next season.
lets say QOTS opt out because they can’t play financially, which she says is ok.
After the end of the season, may, 2021, where do QOTS fit back in? And others?
This is what I'm trying to get my head around. What sort of clusterfuck would this create further down the line.

It will be a poorer league without Hearts, we need the bigger clubs in Scotland, otherwise the product declines.

We need competition.
A poorer league without Hearts?
Feck me it’s being a poorer league ever since we came back into it and the team who can’t abide competition had to rethink or rig the way they won or had it handed to them.

"The widely accepted and much debated unfairness and unjustness of relegating Clubs as a result of the early termination of Season 2019/20"

Nothing to say Annie about the much debated unfairness and unjustness of awarding the scum the title* as a result of the early termination of season 2019/20? No I didn't think so because you don't give a fcuk about that. This entire restructuring charade is not for the greater good of Scottish football, it's nothing more than about your self preservation, no more and no less. I so hope the proposal gets voted down and your turncoat club end up folding. Fcuk you and Fcuk Hearts

It didn’t take Nostradamus to predict that once the scum got their tainted title and all the cash that comes with it there would be efforts to get hearts safe.

Genuinely can’t be arsed reading her long winded pish statement or proposal

Let’s face it will be voted in as Lieswell wont want anothet court case after the child abuse victims raise their claims when the Supreme Court issues the new legislation re organisations who have directly benefited from abuse victims and any associated groups i.e. CBC

Scottish football is corrupt the core

We are at war with the authorities, Hearts are one of the few clubs that stood with us. Their will be further battles ahead hopefully in the not too distant future. I'm sure our directors will have been appreciative of Hearts support and will give proper consideration to the proposal.
Sorry mate, think your wrong on this one, Hearts stance was purely out of self interest, if they hadn't been in the relegation zone they're silence would have been deafening.

Check out their forum "Jambos Kickback", there are some posters who even now still seem genuinely more concerned about our finances and the SFA dropping their euro licence charges against us, than about any SPFL reorganisation to save their scrawny back-stabbing necks.
Let them fucking die.

Back