Hearts’ SPFL reconstruction proposal in full – based on 14-14-14 for two years with option for 14-14-16

I honestly don't see how it CAN work.

Let's say they vote for it and we have Hearts and ICT added to the top flight. 14 clubs ready to play out the season behind closed doors if necessary.

The bottom 14 clubs get mothballed for the entire season.

All good so far.

What about the Championship. 8 clubs left and joined by Thistle, Falkirk, Airdrie, Montrose, East Fife and Dumbarton. Reportedly 5 of the existing Championship clubs say they can't survive BCD. Of the 6 joining them I'd say Thistle and Falkirk might be able to do so. That leaves a maximum of 5 clubs in the Championship able to play next season. So the likes of Dundee, Ayr, Thistle and Falkirk go on the scraphead for the year as well. Its not happening, is it?

Judging by the reaction of some clubs so far it hasn't a cat in hell's chance of succeeding.

GYTF!!! The title was GIVEN so it follows that the basement club is REMOVED...bye bye Hearts. The time away will be an opportunity to reflect on this wretched situation and reevaluate the difference between RIGHT and WRONG! You can shove league reconstruction right up yer arse and light a match to it!

one whole cluster **** by mckenzie, doncaster and mclennan to suit 1 club. The other 41 clubs were irrelevant at that time and only now are they realising that. The forensic audit must happen.

Obviously the scum dont think so, they want the status quo to remain where they are in control of the narrative, the refs the football ruling bodies and the media so as they win the treble every year.
Spot on. They are only concerned with beating our trophy haul and won’t rest until they do. Only then would they recognize the carnage brought to Scottish football as a result, but I doubt they’d care. We need to make sure it never happens

Back