Hearts 6th Feb - tickets

Bookmonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
According to the latest My Gers email that came out tickets for the Hearts game go on sale on the 24th Jan.

Just been on the website and no tickets available.

Anyone know what time they normally go on sale?

It’s still early, they’ll probably go on sale later today, knowing the way the ticket website works though they probably are there but you just can’t access it easily.

Last edited:
267-B1-F03-A586-4500-9-D23-9-F3732-D857-F5.jpg

Is that info on the website?
I was looking for that info before the MyGers mail came out and couldn't find it. Also annoying they attach it as an image as it means I can't search my e-mails for the info in the coming weeks

Still nothing on the website…

Been said before and will be said again - our ticketing operation is shambolic.

tickets available but website not taking payments for some reason. That ticketing web site is crap.

Atleast you get an email to say when there going on sale, I get f^%k all
Maybe you need to investigate why, instead of letting it rumble on? Check Junk Mail folder first. If its not there then check you have registered with a current email address that you access and not an older one no longer in use. If you've registered with the correct address then check your marketing preferences in case you've declined to receive any emails. Bear in mind that the ticketing system has a different login to, for example, RangersTV and MyGers. You might have registered with different email addresses.

If none of that then drop them an email and ask why you're not getting mails. They used to have an issue with AOL email addresses for example. Just letting it ride and missing out isn't really an option in the longer term.

Was there a MyGers pre sale for this one? Looks like they've gone straight to general sale for me. Not too bothered myself as I can't make this one but it's a bit of a slap in the face to those that have paid the £50!

Was there a MyGers pre sale for this one? Looks like they've gone straight to general sale for me. Not too bothered myself as I can't make this one but it's a bit of a slap in the face to those that have paid the £50!
It looks to have went straight to general sale

Doesn't have Can I buy this Product listed on it like the Legends game is

Probably still to release the Seatsub ones

Just a matter of keep checking

As posted earlier in the thread it appears it went straight to general sale
Wonder why it went straight to general sale before mygers as did say in the email its was from today for mygers.
Hopefully get one through seatsub

Love reading threads where the MyGers snobs get mucked about believing they’re a better standard of supporters.

Is that wrong .... ?

Prob the same with the VIP threads ...

I know I’m going to the big fire

Anyone sold theirs through seatsub?

Just got the email saying £17 credit for that and £47 total. The latter cannot even be close to being correct for me.

The Hearts tickets didn't appear until lunchtime and when they did they went directly to a general sale.

So it's anybody's guess.

The communication is garbage. If they don't want to set a time they could atleast send an email or app notification when they are available to buy.

And aye, Hearts games going direct to general sale is sh*te,

A massive part of the reason for a lot of members signing up for MyGers was access to tickets, if they aren't getting access it will make some question the point.

I would expect a decent drop in MyGers members next season personally, it should be a great idea, the execution of it is poor.

Hearts game already looking completely sold out and that is after SeatSub has already been released.
Anyone looking for tickets should keep checking site as some usually come up for sale intermittently.
Tickets available for Hearts currently.

Last edited:
It looks to have went straight to general sale

Doesn't have Can I buy this Product listed on it like the Legends game is
Yeh it has. Luckily the same mistake wasn't made for the Hibs game. Just managed to grab my pal and I a pair in a good spot this morning. Happy days!

Back