Hearts agree terms with Liam Boyce

Mview83

Official Ticketer
Perm transfer from Burton - very decent signing for this league and ahead of Sunday.

Also signing a young defender on loan from Barnsley.

On face of it decent signing from
How he played for Ross county but is he any near that level when not playing for Burton.

Hearts at Tynecastle are always tough.

Actually having something resembling a striker makes them a bit more of a problem.

However, if we get a couple of early goals and don't "Sheep Away" it, then we should be fine.

He will do well for hearts. mentally challenged bastard though.

I think hearts will start to gather a few results and stay up. Just hope to %^*& they don’t start the run on Sunday.

Big performance needed Sunday. Exactly when this team have come to the fore this season.

Another scenario of a team that are up for it when playing us but let the East End mob take 3 points from them regardless. I actually wish more teams put in more effort against them and no lie back and take it, never going to happen though.

Aye NI international. mentally challenged.

Any Roman Catholic who plays for Northern Ireland gets my respect knowing the backlash they could get from bigots like James McClean. I include McGinn/McCourt in that.

Anyway, that’s a brilliant signing for Hearts. Stendall is rightfully getting rid of older players who can’t cut it anymore(Berra/Whelan) and making room for talented SPFL standard players.

He’s been playing and scored recently down south. Hopefully not available for Sunday.

That said, we should be wiping the floor with them regardless.

Any Roman Catholic who plays for Northern Ireland gets my respect knowing the backlash they could get from bigots like James McClean. I include McGinn/McCourt in that.

Anyway, that’s a brilliant signing for Hearts. Stendall is rightfully getting rid of older players who can’t cut it anymore(Berra/Whelan) and making room for talented SPFL standard players.

I sat beside McCourt on the flight home one day from a match years back. As much as I hated him playing for that lot he was actually a gentleman and spoke away to me about the football and took the banter well.

We won't fk things up like the last time there. We're vastly improved both domestically and on the European stage and will be expected to collect the 3 points at Tincastle no matter who they sign.

Still a good player for a team like hearts though.

Another scenario of a team that are up for it when playing us but let the East End mob take 3 points from them regardless. I actually wish more teams put in more effort against them and no lie back and take it, never going to happen though.
Don't think that's a fair criticism of hearts. They along with Hibs are two of the sides in the league who give them a game and sometimes take points off them

Decent signing and probably enough to give them a lift and avoid the drop.

As far as Sunday goes, play to our strengths and it doesn't matter who they have signed.

shouldn't matter who they sign ahead of Sunday we will be to strong for them unless the referee gives them a wee helping hand

Hearts never lie down to the mentally challengeds. One of the few teams that haven’t taken something off the filth over the last few years.

I dont really Rate him as an all round player , Yes he can score some goals but not the quickest player that can run at players and take them on and he doesnt get much on for N.Ireland as o"neil would put on kyle or josh on before him and they arent the Greatest either , Boyce will do well for them in the championship next season ;)

To be fair hearts have gotten a few results off them over the past few seasons.

Back