Hearts agree terms with Liam Boyce

Thats the one

We have to make sure we are on it and have the right attitude, if we do we will beat them as we have a better team and better players.

This could be the kickstart we need to get going again.
Half of this forum are convinced we are now a stick on to win the league. They'd be aswell remembering how difficult Hearts away is and how we drew there only a couple of months ago.

if he has signed, he shouldn't be able to play on Sunday I wouldn't think?

well unless it's fast tracked by the SFA, usually a cut off of something like Friday at midday and he was only in the "Hearts agree fee" at that point

Good signing for them,tbh though I cant see it making much difference,no when you have 10 other haddies in the team,get them pumped on sunday :cool:

I think this will be a tough game anyway.
But we should always go there expecting to win,
No matter who they sign.

This weekends game is massive imo, a win could really kickstart our 2020 as the past 2 games have been a grind! A defeat on the other hand ..

Always quite fond of blessing himself when he played against Linfield , strangely always forgot to do it against others teams.

Think this will be a good signing for Hearts. Hopefully doesn’t perform on Sunday. With their recent signings and the injuries clearing up they will comfortably stay up.

Would actually probably suit us better than Uche playing, despite Boyce being the better player.

Cracking player, although from the wrong side of the road, hope he does well to get into the NI squad for the playoffs

Decent signing indeed for Hearts. Should score a few for them - hopefully not on Sunday though.

He is apparently not signing until tomorrow, wonder if the sfa will open their office specifically to get his registration through just because they play us

Done well at ross county then a think he done his cruciate very early on at burton not really heard much of him since rabid poet by all accounts

Half of this forum are convinced we are now a stick on to win the league. They'd be aswell remembering how difficult Hearts away is and how we drew there only a couple of months ago.
I agree we have done well so far but we are not beyond a slip up i expect a very tough game on Sunday and will be relieved to see the back of it if we come home with the points

Good signing for them. Just another reminder that Sunday isnt a forgone conclusion.

Back