Hearts are absolutely raging

Always liked Hearts and their support they quite rightly treated us as the big team to hate when we visited Tynecastle but i tend to think their hatred goes up a notch when the filth or Hibs visit
All the wee online virgins of all other clubs fell for the filth propaganda in 2012 that they could battle forever to be the second top team in Scotland
Hell mend them they picked the wrong horse and many still continue to pick the same horse even though it should have been shot long ago
If you genuinely think that the Hearts hatred of Rangers is down to a few adolescents on a social media site, you are seriously mistaken.

Cannot believe they are still raging lol looks like this mob is getting as bad as the scum, to think I actually felt sorry for them when they were sent down

They detest us and refer to us as "one cheek of the same arse".

Anybody who compares me to the Enablers across the city can GTF.

Hearts are parochial shite. End of thread.
Oh yes I am aware of that. I concur with your view. The fact they are "hoors, junkies and poofs" means nothing to me.

Kickback has been glorious:))

I'm torn between wanting Hearts to finish 3rd, not wanting to lose one of our better players, and not wanting to completely **** the team dynamic, which I think has been ripped out of our hands. Fans will not accept Souttar in the team any more, which is ****ing annoying given he's been so good this season, and has popped in a goal or two along the way.

Rangers have been allowed to completely **** our season, how is this not bringing the game into disrepute? Sneakily signing players and announcing it during the middle of a season, in a deliberate move to unsettle the club (which has completely worked), in a completely transparent attempt to weasel a cut price move so they don't have to foot a bill of any significance.

We can't win now. We can't play one of our better players, one we've been saying for months how much we want to keep, because of the deal that's gone on behind our backs and the upset it's going to cause. We either play him, and the fans react negatively, impacting the team, or don't play him, impacting the team, or just let him **** off to Rangers early, impacting the team in the short term and the longer term because we won't get as much money in to replace him.

Souttar is not innocent in all of this, but Rangers have done exactly what they set out to do. How the **** has this situation been allowed to happen?

I'm torn between wanting Hearts to finish 3rd, not wanting to lose one of our better players, and not wanting to completely **** the team dynamic, which I think has been ripped out of our hands. Fans will not accept Souttar in the team any more, which is ****ing annoying given he's been so good this season, and has popped in a goal or two along the way.

Rangers have been allowed to completely **** our season, how is this not bringing the game into disrepute? Sneakily signing players and announcing it during the middle of a season, in a deliberate move to unsettle the club (which has completely worked), in a completely transparent attempt to weasel a cut price move so they don't have to foot a bill of any significance.

We can't win now. We can't play one of our better players, one we've been saying for months how much we want to keep, because of the deal that's gone on behind our backs and the upset it's going to cause. We either play him, and the fans react negatively, impacting the team, or don't play him, impacting the team, or just let him **** off to Rangers early, impacting the team in the short term and the longer term because we won't get as much money in to replace him.

Souttar is not innocent in all of this, but Rangers have done exactly what they set out to do. How the **** has this situation been allowed to happen?
The level of ignorance is mind blowing.

Having seen the meltdown from the Hearts fans it's clear they really are a strange little club. Firstly, the fact they think he's a £10m was a strange one. Secondly, having some of them believing him moving to us is a step back somehow. However, the worst part is that they think he's a traitor because he wants to move on to bigger and better - why on Earth wouldn't he? The guy that was having a meltdown on Youtube earlier on' main problem was that he could have signed a contract that would have enabled them to get a fee for him. Erm, how does he know anyone would have bought him? How does he know anyone decent would have made an offer - so he wanted Souttar to risk everything to sign a new contract with Hearts just on the off chance he might earn them some transfer fee. I can kind of get that when you're a good player that has generated a lot of interest. The main interest in Souttar has come from the fact he is on a free - not because a load of teams wanted desperately to sign him.

I think he'll be a good player for us and he'll improve under Rangers I'm sure. He's going to get hell from Hearts fans now though, which is a shame.

Wonderful country for football this - there isn't a single thing Rangers can do that doesn't seem to have the entire of Scottish football going into a meltdown of some sort. It's bonkers.

That is just a level of mentalness that makes no sense. We've done nothing unusual and neither has Souttar. I actually can't figure out why they are so upset. Other than it's Rangers that are involved. I guarantee they wouldn't have had a problem with him going to Celtic, despite the claims they don't like them either.

If you genuinely think that the Hearts hatred of Rangers is down to a few adolescents on a social media site, you are seriously mistaken.
The hatred towards Rangers went to a new level when Souness arrived so it's no big deal to me
But in the modern era little online virgins are all too prominent in all the noise
Most of us would rather wait until were at the match

I actually can't figure out why they are so upset. Other than it's Rangers that are involved. I guarantee they wouldn't have had a problem with him going to Celtic, despite the claims they don't like them either.
Youve answered youre own question there.

Its Rangers so they

A) Have to appear to be tough guys and not be pushed around by us
B) Have to appear to be disrespectful in their dealings with us

The stupidity of it all is Rangers would be willing to make a deal and do it amicably with both sides ending up happy but this is Jockoland and nobody is allowed to treat Rangers with anything other than distain.

I really hope we pay them nothing and get him for nowt come the Summer. Its exactly what theyd deserve.

I bought beans from his company this morning.
Just bought beans and reviewed his place. Think Hearts fans might find their wee plan will go wrong here. He will end up with reviews from all over the world praising the place. I am honestly shocked at how petty they are being here. Coffee probably isnt even that nice. Love some blue mountain coffee, will be pleasantly surprised if any of his coffee is that standard.

One thing I've noticed on JKB and from comments on twitter is that a lot of Hearts fans seem to think that we're their main rivals over even Hibs now? What is that all about?

They are going after Andy Halliday because he talks about Rangers on Open Goal and Snyde. I haven't heard him on either of them recently but I have in the past and like most local ex Rangers players in the media he often talks a lot of shite and blows smoke up the Yahoos arse whenever possible. Hopefully he's getting back to his old self then if the Hearts fans are getting annoyed.

Desperate attempt to get a few quic out of us before the transfer window closes.
Yes, but they are in their right. If you give someone a 4-year contract, then the last 6 months are just as important as the first 6 months. I hate when players try to worm out of a contract.

Soutter knew he was going to leave at the start of the season, he hadn’t signed a contract extension and the Hearts fans knew this too. He’s played the best football of his life this season in the full knowledge he’s going. The only difference now is he’s confirmed he’s leaving and where he’s going. There’s no reason why he would not still play the way he has been, Hearts fans trying to force him out as they hate us more than they love their club and want to secure 3rd and who knows possibly 2nd! Sums Scotland up, they’d be full of well done son had he signed for Blackburn.

One thing I've noticed on JKB and from comments on twitter is that a lot of Hearts fans seem to think that we're their main rivals over even Hibs now? What is that all about?

They are going after Andy Halliday because he talks about Rangers on Open Goal and Snyde. I haven't heard him on either of them recently but I have in the past and like most local ex Rangers players in the media he often talks a lot of shite and blows smoke up the Yahoos arse whenever possible. Hopefully he's getting back to his old self then if the Hearts fans are getting annoyed.
They showed how they are our rivals at 2 nil down after 15 min at their dump!

I think there may be a type of envy going on and not just at Hearts. Hell even the sheep think they're a rival of ours. Rangers and the yahoos too have always taken the best players from other clubs in the league.

But that doesn't happen in reverse. Nobody is going to be a first choice for the OF and request a move to another league side. And there lies the envy/grievance.

Yes, but they are in their right. If you give someone a 4-year contract, then the last 6 months are just as important as the first 6 months. I hate when players try to worm out of a contract.

As far as I know neither Souttar or Rangers have mentioned anything about him getting out of his contract.
Hearts went public trying to get cash, Souttar isn't trying to get out of anything.

You can understand them raging, they are losing their best player for hee haw midway through the season. If Goldson announces a pre contract with Brentford/Norwich or someone low level this place will go into utter meltdown.

Show me a job where you wont move if you are getting 5x Salary increase better conditions nicer place to work and top of your professional area.

They didn’t care when it was Gordon or Naismith doing media duties while at Hearts. But it’s a problem for Rangers fan Andy Halliday. Funny that.

Always assuming you discount the fact that players are legally allowed to speak with other clubs in the last 6 months and he remains their player until his contract ends or we reach an agreement.

I think Rangers should hang fire until Hearts beat Celtic at Tynecastle .
Then agree a nominal fee with them, pay his wage, then loan him back to hearts before we play them or buy him.
Either way will result in an almighty timplosion.

Correct, the biggest fud being that Matt Leslie a hearts fan in the same mould as Jim Spence being a Dundee Utd fan. They hate us because of what we are rather than who we are.

Thankfully, most posters on here have got the point: every other club and support in Scottish football hates Rangers.

Long gone are the days when we had cordial relationships with fans of Motherwell, Hearts or Killie.

Their bitterness, petty stupidity (they actually wanted their own clubs to suffer, just as long as we were relegated to the bottom tier!) and the poison of nationalism has led us to this point.

It's now just a simple, binary equation. Them vs Us.

Back