Hearts are absolutely raging

4 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:
Good for you being all grown up and adult about it. Personally, he's shitting on the club I support and potentially going to a club I detest.
I therefore reserve the right to abuse anyone who signs for the sectarian loving, soap avoiding, knuckle dragging, zombie following, bunch of ***** known as Rangers.

:) :)

mouse button checker

Were they this upset when we signed Davie McPherson from them???????

No, but we were.

Yeah, not wanting to be disrespectful to big Dave but that was like a terrifying 15 year game of pass the parcel where you could hear it ticking but were hoping like f*ck that it didn't go off when it was in your hands.

I'm mainly joking though. Dave helped us to a few trophies and scored a handful of great goals.

Yeah, not wanting to be disrespectful to big Dave but that was like a terrifying 15 year game of pass the parcel where you could hear it ticking but were hoping like f*ck that it didn't go off when it was in your hands.

I'm mainly joking though. Dave helped us to a few trophies and scored a handful of great goals.

Especially his second stint with us (trophies for sure)!

How did they sign Souttar again? It wasn't when he had 6 months left on his Dundee United contract was it? :)):shh:
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35466803

Hearts ended a very busy deadline day with the signing of defender John Souttar from Dundee United for an undisclosed fee.
Souttar, 19, has agreed a three-and-a-half-year deal at Tynecastle.
"We see him as one of the brightest young prospects in Scotland, and one who we can develop further," head coach Robbie Neilson told the Hearts website.
"I'm delighted to have signed for Hearts," said Souttar. "I'm joining a brilliant club at a great time."
Souttar made his United debut in January 2013 and played 73 games for the Premiership's bottom side.
The Edinburgh club had seen earlier approaches for the player rejected by United, who are 11 points adrift of the play-off place.
The Scotland Under-21 cap turned down the offer of a new deal at Tannadice and had entered the final six months of his contract.
"John's a player who we've admired for a long time and I'm delighted to secure him," added Neilson.
"It shows the intent of Hearts to not only develop young players from our own academy, but recruit them too and continue their development."
Souttar said he was joining a club where the head coach likes to give young players the chance to shine.
"I'm really looking forward to getting stuck in and getting my career back on track," Souttar added.
Hearts have also recruited Don Cowie and Abiola Dauda, while they have agreed to sell top-scorer Osman Sow to a club in China.

What has happened to the hearts support of old?. All bitter Kants now. I’ve said before I know a good few young hearts lads and to a man they are good loyalists and hate the filth but the majority or their support have turned big time fcuk them.

I don't blame any Jambo for feeling sore about this. Hearts have been good to Souttar during his spells of injury and now they are going to either lose him fir zilch or a lower fraction of his full market value. We've not liked it when it's happened to us in the past but it is a dog eat dog game.
Hearts had many an opperchancity to offer him a new and increased contract,that they didn't is simply their own making and their own loss.

ooft they are fair spewing on that Jambos forum, majority now agreeing his hertz career is over right now, they dont want him to pull the jersey on again, its simply not going to happen

the hertz board will have to see this and lower their expectations - we and JS hold a pair of aces here ;-)

Just had a read of that Jambos Kickback forum, one poster is wanting £500k and a 10% sell on fee. B-DB-D

They’ll be lucky to get £100k for him.

Another arsehole on there claiming Soutar gifted Aribo that goal at Tynecastle because he already knew he was coming to Rangers.
Lol

Last edited:
£100k tops. He doesn’t get into our starting lineup straight away, so why would we be paying first team money for him?

Upto them if they want an earner now or a player calling it in every week, feart to get injured ahead of his big move.

Cracking bit of business to secure him. Even better that it's made others in Scottish football raging at us. I'm sure the lad will give it his all any time he pulls their jersey on again, but deep down he's counting down the days until he gets to wear ours!

Can see Hearts just keeping him for 4 months and not playing him. When it comes to us, it seems doing the thing to get it up us is the way to go even though it’s to the detriment of their own club.

Back