Hearts are absolutely raging

He’s leaving a team of mediocrity led by a moron like Robbie Nielsen.
He is coming to a club coached by GVB along with a team of other excellent coaches.
He’s guaranteed to play high-level European football and almost certainly cement a place in the center of his national team’s defence.
He could have got more money in the EFL championship.
However, the combination of class coaches excellent facilities, joining a massive football club and playing in front of 50,000 every second week was clearly an exciting prospect for the boy.
Any sane person that considers these factors would never criticize him a question his decision making.

Can see Hearts just keeping him for 4 months and not playing him. When it comes to us, it seems doing the thing to get it up us is the way to go even though it’s to the detriment of their own club.
Í'm almost certain unless we pay up 1-2m he'll be the first on the team sheet.

They want 3rd desperately and they'll realise that's more likely with him in the first 11.

Can see Hearts just keeping him for 4 months and not playing him. When it comes to us, it seems doing the thing to get it up us is the way to go even though it’s to the detriment of their own club.

That's only if you're listening to their daft fans. Budge is a business woman who will want to get the best deal possible for them and him sitting on the bench for four months and then going for nothing isn't it.

Í'm almost certain unless we pay up 1-2m he'll be the first on the team sheet.

They want 3rd desperately and they'll realise that's more likely with him in the first 11.
I'm sure there has to be a number in their mind that is much more realistic than 7 figures... whether we get close to their number or not is really just guess just now.

I don't think we'll get him at all until the summer, 3rd this season matters a lot for Europa and he's clearly worth more to Hearts for that 3rd place slot than we're willing to pay.

Why are they raging? We have always just picked whatever player we have wanted from them at basically any point in history. Even when we were in the 3rd Division we nabbed their young winger who had just scored at Anfield haha

Being raging implies they are surprised about something. Which is surprising.

That's only if you're listening to their daft fans. Budge is a business woman who will want to get the best deal possible for them and him sitting on the bench for four months and then going for nothing isn't it.
You forget clubs have got previous for listening to their fans instead of doing right by their club.

Za4OYatK_400x400.jpg

I would be amazed if they accept less than 7 figures. 3rd place and European football is worth a lot to them.

£1m would be my assumption.
I think £1m would be madness for a player in Scotland with 5 months on his contract given the fees that clubs like Hearts usually accept.
Whatever happens though it's realistically their call, but I'm sure the player will be eyeing up a league winners medal for this season and agitating for it to happen.

4 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:
Good for you being all grown up and adult about it. Personally, he's shitting on the club I support and potentially going to a club I detest.
I therefore reserve the right to abuse anyone who signs for the sectarian loving, soap avoiding, knuckle dragging, zombie following, bunch of ***** known as Rangers.

:) :)

mouse button checker
Soap avoiding. Wrong club mate. I’ve never smelt BO any time I’ve ever been at Ibrox.

I think £1m would be madness for a player in Scotland with 5 months on his contract given the fees that clubs like Hearts usually accept.
Whatever happens though it's realistically their call, but I'm sure the player will be eyeing up a league winners medal for this season and agitating for it to happen.

I wouldn't usually disagree, but the way football is going, £1m really isn't that much. European football for Hearts would be huge - both financially and attracting players.

I actually never used to mind Hearts. Always thought they were to us what the HIVS were to Celtic. I was obviously wrong.

I hate everything in Scottish football except us. It’s tiring that we can’t even sign a player without it becoming something negative.

I actually never used to mind Hearts. Always thought they were to us what the HIVS were to Celtic. I was obviously wrong.
No chance! You ever been to a game when we’ve played them? Hearts fans sing about Rangers more than their own club. Been saying it for years but the majority of their fans are scum bags.

Even more reason to wait until the summer. I dont want Dundee Utd getting 20p
Exactly how I feel. Was getting all excited about singing "50k, 50k, Johnny Souttar" but with this news, I'd rather give them f*** all!

I'll be honest, I don't rate him much but I'll still give the lad 100 percent backing, he's made a big decision. However, I will be pissing myself every time he pulls on a Rangers top, just because of how much of a trigger he is for those arseholes :D

If Hearts play silly games and keep him, perfect scenario is he scores equaliser or winner v the east end scum team and then an own goal v (for us) to win the league.

Imagine the absolute meltdown that would cause :D:D

Back