Hearts away tickets

Are emails out then?

St Johnstone and Livi that I missed because I wasn’t successful 1st and the 2nd ballot went straight to spam.

Genuinely might not bother with mygers next season.

Mine arrived on ThursdayB-D

If it wasn’t for MyGers it would have been a long shot in the RSC ballot.

No issues with Hearts cutting the allocation provided they fill the rest of the Roseburn but it will be pretty pathetic if they end up with a couple of thousand empty seats in the ground.

Are emails out then?

St Johnstone and Livi that I missed because I wasn’t successful 1st and the 2nd ballot went straight to spam.

Genuinely might not bother with mygers next season.

They came out quite a while ago mate.

The successful ticket notification was part of the same communication email they sent out regarding the reduced allocation.

I’m lucky in that I’ve been sorted through either Mygers or other means for every game this season. Hearts I was slightly worried about but got the ticket from our bus ballot. Currently the only 1 with a ticket. Imagine it’ll be the train for me.

Wouldn't say so if you are part of a RSC. I have only had Livingston from MyGers, I'm in bronze, and had Dundee, St Johnstone, St Mirren, Motherwell and Hibs from my RSC.
Lucky you mate at present moving area so will be joining new club soon when moved at present mid mygers scratching around for tickets.

Grapes bar Loyal are running a bus. Get in Touch if anyone wants on.

Leaving Govan Orange Halls at 10 am.

Cheers

And they’re wanting £10 from every adult member next year from every rsc bus to be registered.

Dick Turpin must be working in the background.
There is 0 point in any RSC in categories C or lower paying it as you’ll be paying £ to get 1 or 2 tickets for Livi away :D

Category A+ will potentially end up with more tickets as smaller buses won’t pay the £, meaning there’s slightly more tickets for the bigger buses

I’m patiently waiting for the debate to kick off so I can strip the decision back to basics :eek:

There is 0 point in any RSC in categories C or lower paying it as you’ll be paying £ to get 1 or 2 tickets for Livi away :D

Category A+ will potentially end up with more tickets as smaller buses won’t pay the £, meaning there’s slightly more tickets for the bigger buses

I’m patiently waiting for the debate to kick off so I can strip the decision back to basics :eek:
That’s why the RSA are trying to get as many RSC clubs signed up so when they got to meetings they can say we’re speaking for so many rsc and the members tally up to.

Free to join this year.

That’s why the RSA are trying to get as many RSC clubs signed up so when they got to meetings they can say we’re speaking for so many rsc and the members tally up to.

Free to join this year.
Yeah, fully aware of what’s going on and I’m in support of the RSC/RSA cause

It’s a shambles buddy

Where do you think the tickets that the ghost clubs would get would go to? People who aren’t supporters?

Any regular away punters will have benefited from this, indirectly more often than they think
In a way, yeah, but definitely getting harder for RSCs. If you’re an A+ with 15/20 members in gold then you’re laughing tbh

Where do you think the tickets that the ghost clubs would get would go to? People who aren’t supporters?

Any regular away punters will have benefited from this, indirectly more often than they think
The amount of folk you see posting nowadays...

Where can i park for this ground or that ground this season...

Places we went before and there was hundreds of spare tkts...

Any regular away punters will have benefited from this, directly and indirectly more often than they think
And regular away punters also did not benefit from it due to the system

That’s just not true the tickets always fell into the hands of the regulars, yourself included, now all I hear is that you’re struggling for these games
When the ccs wasn't hitting 9k to 12k maybe so
And we could do with a few more for Sunday but more chance of the santa being real

Question did you ever miss out Tynecastle before even when they cut our allocation?

There’s every chance you might miss next week tho
being top of the rsc point system and just managing to get enough tickets to cover the diehards, the answer is no....so far.

Any regular away punters will have benefited from this, directly and indirectly more often than they think
The ghost clubs still needed the season ticket holders to be A+ so never seen the problem myself .

Back