Hearts away.

It makes the games look like non league when you have about four home supporters per row. People in England don’t realise that Rangers could sell 3 times the allocation provided.

But they don't!

This is payback for us beating them in the Cup Final!

I know many will disagree, but we should not take any!
Or to do with them trying to sell more season tickets as the tweet states. Don't let the facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory though mate :p

Why did they have thousands of empty seats when they played us in the "Cup Final rehearsal" just a week before?

Part-time supporters, full-time idiots!
Same way at times we have thousands of empty seats when we are playing a meaningless game at times.

I hate hearts along with the rest of them in Scotland but they are one of the better supported clubs which we need right now in Scottish football

There was me my da and your lucky if 30 hearts fans in that section, the last game of the season

This trend could be good news in the long term. If clubs wean themselves off of reliance upon money generated by our support and that of the unclean then there may eventually be a chance of meaningful league reconstruction. The TV deal is shit so it’s not the be all end all it once was hopefully we can get back to a 16 or 18 team top flight 1 home game 1 away.

This trend could be good news in the long term. If clubs wean themselves off of reliance upon money generated by our support and that of the unclean then there may eventually be a chance of meaningful league reconstruction. The TV deal is shit so it’s not the be all end all it once was hopefully we can get back to a 16 or 18 team top flight 1 home game 1 away.
f*ck that, it’s bad enough seeing the dross scottish football has to offer come to Ibrox without adding more to it.

TBH, as others have said, I don’t have an issue with this, if Hearts are filling their stadium. In fact I think it’s refreshing that at least one other Club outside us and them are filling their stadium - we need the league to be as strong as possible.

But as others have also said, I do have an issue with other diddy clubs are limiting our away allocation, whilst leaving large parts of their ground empty - idiotic and insecure behaviour! Amounts to self harm!

f*ck that, it’s bad enough seeing the dross scottish football has to offer come to Ibrox without adding more to it.
So you are happy playing the same shite 4 times a year. Inevitably playing several of them including the unwashed 5 even 6 times due to the cups.

You may also increase competitiveness if teams weren’t hammered for points by having to play 8 games against two clubs who dwarf them in stature and wealth.

Scottish football may be dross but we are stuck in it. So we have to find a way to improve it because escape to the promised land of English football or a continental league is pie in the sky pish

To be honest if their own support are filling the stands, we cant have an issue with that. Its only when you see teams refuse to release tickets when their stadium is empty that i see an issue.
just exactly what i was going to say. when it is out of petty bigotry its sad. this means that they are moving in the right direction which can only be good for the league

I like your thinking.

No issues with any of it.

1 they are losing money if home fans dont fill the gaps.

2 i understand when us and the scum go away its tinpot that we bring more than the home fans.

3 they have realised number 2 its like an home game for us giving us loads of tickets and they feel like its gaining us advantage.

Albeit hearts is not like playing killi. They certainly do have the fanbase to fill.

No issues with clubs who do this if they will sell it themselves.

Looks like Hearts will be close/likely to do so, therefore fair f*cks to them.
Likes of Killie/St Mirren doing same is just plain stupid.

Unfortunately it’s cause they (off the back of our success) are guaranteed group stage football next season so will be more fans than usual wanting to go.

Hearts have decent numbers (37k to the 2006 Cup Final) but never known such a fickle and glory hunting fanbase. As soon as their chips are down, most of them go running for the hills.

If teams can fill stadiums with home fans then that’s fair enough but don’t be doing it just to spite us and them for which I feel like some of the teams are doing, all it does is just make Scottish football even more of a joke when they show games on tv and the stadium is empty.

How does the home end look when we play them away? It’s hard to see on tv sometimes. Do they fill it or is it loads of empty seats in the home end just like most other teams when we play them?

So you are happy playing the same shite 4 times a year. Inevitably playing several of them including the unwashed 5 even 6 times due to the cups.

You may also increase competitiveness if teams weren’t hammered for points by having to play 8 games against two clubs who dwarf them in stature and wealth.

Scottish football may be dross but we are stuck in it. So we have to find a way to improve it because escape to the promised land of English football or a continental league is pie in the sky pish
i would rather have more “Cat A” games yeah, from a team point of view they are going to improve (somewhat) in these games. from a club point of view they are going to make more money.

also selfishly as a supporter i would rather these as well, i go to upwards of 95% of games and to be quite honest with you i can’t gear myself up for the lesser games.

competition would arise in the league indeed, but not for us or celtic, we would still pull away imo.

anyway, is what it is.

Hearts generally fill their end. The rest of these grounds giving us reduced allocations whilst the stadium sits empty is utterly embarrassing. Scum like St Mirren and Killie need to go bust and cease to exist.

£40 premium to apply for away tickets, now circa 7500 away tickets less per 11 away games (it’s 14500 if you include Celtic) than we had available to us in 17/18

With less than 50% going to mygers for some games.

Utterly ridiculous.

Just to add, it’s not rangers fault St Mirren/Killie/Hearts have reduced our allocation - Celtic things been done to death too, just pointing out that it’s grim
Mate I’ve done every game and applied for everything since I was a wee boy ripping off my voucher and sending it in.
I do CCCS every year and take what I’m given away wise and backfill through sources (if I can or can be arsed!)
Was a travel club member from the beginning and liked the idea of it.
My primary reason for joining my Gers is the away European matches.
I’ll be honest and say that I can’t be arsed giving these fuckwit clubs my time and money any more and I’m that sick fed up of Scottish football that I’d prefer just to attend away European matches. Every my Gers domestic away ticket I got last year I passed on, I’m not up for it any more. I love the Rangers but I hate the tin pot league.

If that makes me a glory hunter then so be it but I can’t be arsed with St Boo or St J and the likes any more.
Guess what I’m trying to say is my travel club membership has gone up to £40.:))

I agree with My Gers but preferred the TC. Just hate the SPFL so much now!! FCUK them.

Season tickets are sold out. It will 800 tickets max. Fair play to them for filling the ground. Exactly what happens at Ibrox. You can't complain cause a team fills it's stands with their own supporters.

Hearts selling 15,ooo season tickets is good for the game in this country. They've actually held talks about ideas for increasing capacity

And mygers will get the brunt of the complains because everyone isn’t getting more than 7 or 8 away tickets in gold…..
That’s not what complaints are about, it’s how it suddenly changed when gold were on verge of averaging 10. I got two after winter break was on 5 before that but Rangers moved the goal posts and mad it a larger number in gold. Doesn’t bother that much only game I didn’t get was Celtic overall

That’s not what complaints are about, it’s how it suddenly changed when gold were on verge of averaging 10. I got two after winter break was on 5 before that but Rangers moved the goal posts and mad it a larger number in gold. Doesn’t bother that much only game I didn’t get was Celtic overall
If you had to take the number in gold, and then work through all the numbers, it’s probably impossible to get more (even if it was all gold).

Take it if we had Aberdeen, hearts, Celtic and hibs first games. There would be probably be about the same in gold to the total of those 4 allocations. . I get the other arguments but just pointing out (which am sure you know anyway) that the supply vs demand is also key.

Hearts generally fill their end. The rest of these grounds giving us reduced allocations whilst the stadium sits empty is utterly embarrassing. Scum like St Mirren and Killie need to go bust and cease to exist.
If the people running certain clubs continue with giving lesser away allocations, whilst their own fans don't fill their stadiums, this will be inevitable for some.

Doesn't help us fans, neither does it help gain a better deal for our league in the long run either.

Especially with the incompetence levels that the league is headed up by..... credentials found on the back of a cereal box contingent.

At least Hearts are filling the ground with their own fans unlike other clubs such as Sheep, Killie & St Mirren who would rather lose fortunes to appease their fans of which half of them will never turn up.

But they don't!

This is payback for us beating them in the Cup Final!

I know many will disagree, but we should not take any!
It's been talked about for a while.

Hearts gates are decent ,can you blame them for wanting the cash upfront by selling ST's?

If the people running certain clubs continue with giving lesser away allocations, whilst their own fans don't fill their stadiums, this will be inevitable for some.

Doesn't help us fans, neither does it help gain a better deal for our league in the long run either.

Especially with the incompetence levels that the league is headed up by..... credentials found on the back of a cereal box contingent.

These clubs won’t go out of business, their standards will just continue to drop. They don’t have any ambition to improve it’s why we need out the league

Why did they have thousands of empty seats when they played us in the "Cup Final rehearsal" just a week before?

Part-time supporters, full-time idiots!
Daft things like it being a dead rubber, paying for cup final tickets and living through the worst cost of living crisis in 40 years.

Daft things like it being a dead rubber, paying for cup final tickets and living through the worst cost of living crisis in 40 years.
Rangers supporters face the same issues yet we charge on. We also have way higher football expenses than hearts fans.

No issues with clubs who do this if they will sell it themselves.

Looks like Hearts will be close/likely to do so, therefore fair f*cks to them.
Likes of Killie/St Mirren doing same is just plain stupid.

How many times, St Mirren fans wanted to reduce the away allocation purely because it was their family stand where they had quite a number of season tickets holders.

The St Mirren fans voted on it and all season ticket holders who voted for it agreed to pay an additional £30 to make up the shortfall.

Yes their stands will be half full but their fans are making up most of the potential lost revenue.

Back