Hearts B v Rangers B

Decent start, but Lovelace managed to wipe out two Hearts players with one challenge there. Lucky to only get a yellow, I reckon.

Didn't Mark just tell us the other day that Follow Follow were to sponsor Ritchie-Hosler?
He certainly did LOL. Along with Kelsey Ewen and Jacob Pazikas

Links to other threads don't always work but here it is:

Did anyone see the game? How did Rangers play?

Another assist for Cole McKinnon at Thistle yesterday, although he was subbed at half time. He just came back from a virus and wasn't fully fit.

Mayo has struggled at Kilmarnock.

Did anyone see the game? How did Rangers play?

Another assist for Cole McKinnon at Thistle yesterday, although he was subbed at half time. He just came back from a virus and wasn't fully fit.

Mayo has struggled at Kilmarnock.
@Discodale appears to have been in attendance. We await his match report.;):)

Not seen Mayo at Killie but he can't be doing that badly as I see he's played the full 90 minutes in all their matches bar one, when he played 84 minutes - total of 10 games (excluding the game against us). They do leak a fair number of goals though.

Not seen Mayo at Killie but he can't be doing that badly as I see he's played the full 90 minutes in all their matches bar one, when he played 84 minutes - total of 10 games (excluding the game against us). They do leak a fair number of goals though.

Aye, he's getting games which is the main thing, but Killie fans are less than complimentary about his performances.

Rotten team, though, as you allude to!

Aye, he's getting games which is the main thing, but Killie fans are less than complimentary about his performances.

I wouldn't take too much notice of what they say though. Rangers player in on loan - who's the first to get stick? Kinda obvious. McInnes won't be long in dropping him if he's not showing enough, I'm sure. However, the way they are leaking goals he might decide to change things - no sign of it so far though.

I wouldn't take too much notice of what they say though. Rangers player in on loan - who's the first to get stick? Kinda obvious. McInnes won't be long in dropping him if he's not showing enough, I'm sure. However, the way they are leaking goals he might decide to change things - no sign of it so far though.

Okay, mate.

Not a lot to say really. I think the Heart and Hand B team guy was there so he’d probably give a much better report than me since I know zero about the technical aspects of the game.

Wasn’t a great game at all, good to get the win though. The weather definitely played a part in the quality of the game, it was blowing a gale so lots of passes and kick-outs going astray.

It was the first B team game I’d been to this season so I don’t know all the lads who were playing, but Budinaukas, Lindsay and Fraser stood out to me.

I’d thought Lovelace was an out and out striker from what I’d read before the game but he was playing out left while Ure was up front. I think he was lucky to stay on the pitch though after the double tackle at the start of the game then getting involved in a few other things.

Hearts didn’t look up to much at all, I wouldn’t say they’d have deserved to get anything from the game. They’re towards the lower end of the table and certainly looked like that was their level.

Not a lot to say really. I think the Heart and Hand B team guy was there so he’d probably give a much better report than me since I know zero about the technical aspects of the game.

Wasn’t a great game at all, good to get the win though. The weather definitely played a part in the quality of the game, it was blowing a gale so lots of passes and kick-outs going astray.

It was the first B team game I’d been to this season so I don’t know all the lads who were playing, but Budinaukas, Lindsay and Fraser stood out to me.

I’d thought Lovelace was an out and out striker from what I’d read before the game but he was playing out left while Ure was up front. I think he was lucky to stay on the pitch though after the double tackle at the start of the game then getting involved in a few other things.

Hearts didn’t look up to much at all, I wouldn’t say they’d have deserved to get anything from the game. They’re towards the lower end of the table and certainly looked like that was their level.
Thanks mate - always good to get it from someone who was there.

The killie fans I know just think the whole team is rotten. Their top scorer is another defender Taylor.

The killie fans I know just think the whole team is rotten. Their top scorer is another defender Taylor.
Ash feckin Taylor.
Up there with Gary Kenneth, Ross Tokeley and Lee Wilkie in my thoughts of worst players ever in our football!

Back