Hearts chief Ann Budge’s reconstruction plan officially dead after six clubs publicly reject it

Doesnt make a difference. Restructure stops legal action. They will find a way to make it happen.

Have Rangers with our new proposal of 14,14,18 given Anne Budge an escape route without going to the Courts? I think there is a very good chance that Rangers proposal will go through.

Have Rangers with our new proposal of 14,14,18 given Anne Budge an escape route without going to the Courts? I think there is a very good chance that Rangers proposal will go through.
I like this proposal but it's stopping 2 clubs in the bottom division getting promoted next year and they may oppose it.

No sympathy whatsoever.She had her chance but instead waited for the carrot to be dangled.

Last edited:
FFS we are going to be half way through next season and Budge is still going to be trying to get reconstruction mk10 through :)):)).

Hearts should have gone legal seconds after the league was called, they never then and they won’t now.

They better hope Richie Rich is of the mood to keep pumping money into them for the foreseeable.

Hearts never voted againnnnnssst us........ wait a minute yes they did, for that reason I'm out, fuq them, fuq their club their players, their fans and fuq everything about them, they hate us with serious passion, that hatred deserves to be returned.

not at this time, that is football rivalry and the feeling is mutual.

liverpool and man u the same. its rivals. What we have witnessed this year is corruption and thats precedent

FFS we are going to be half way through next season and Budge is still going to be trying to get reconstruction mk10 through :)):)).

Hearts should have gone legal seconds after the league was called, they never then and they won’t now.

They better hope Richie Rich is of the mood to keep pumping money into them for the foreseeable.

wrong, legally were told if they ignored any avenue that would have saved them going to court it would have been used against them at court. They have done everything right but the SPFL are playing them by keeping avenues open. And we have aided this with another topic that wont pass but delays any action.

How can people not add 2 + 2. The SPFL are using a delay tactic with Hearts. As time moves on and season gets nearer an interdict gets less likely.

The SPFL lawyers are two steps ahead of ours.

It needs and 11-1 vote in the prem, has no chance and Rangers know it.

its a delay tactic. And it goes against what we want. Look the SPFL can put this to bed anytime they want. They are keeping this open as it suits them. And we are doing their bidding.

My own personal opinion and it goes against an ITK on this board and I have no such links so I reiterate is a personal opinion. A summary by months.

In April we wanted to take the SPFL to court but we relied on another club to aid us if our dossier failed. This was set out in our legal brief where we could have removed Doncaster. But with another team (Hearts), a forensic audit would likely be granted and we could have got more cabal removed and likely exposed corruption. We gambled on this.

In May the SPFL has outmaneuvered Hearts by keeping avenues open. Avenues that if Hearts never exploited would have gone against them in court. Once all Avenues are exhausted, Hearts then have no option but to go nuclear, and they will especially if there is a restriction to trade. Doncaster knows this and the SPFL knows this. They are delaying the outcome as it suits them.

In June For some reason, we have taken a back seat. Whether its because the club have sold season tickets, we are going the diplomatic route, Lawwell laughing at us has made us weak. Doncaster has something on Park, or something else I am not sure. But it seems obvious we have joined in with the SPFL and are now using delay tactics. Why? Very likely time has gone to far now and european football is now under threat and our board cant gamble financially.Thats my opinion. We backed Hearts at first but now no longer do as money talks. Status Quo to continue. SPFL have played a blinder. Deny, deflect, and time constraints.

It will be interesting to see if Hearts now go to court.

They won't whilst a proposal is on the table. A judge will ask why they never exploited. It is only once there is no other route will they do this. The SPFL will keep the options open right until the last day possible. By that time there will be enormous pressure on Hearts by all football clubs and media alike. As it will force football to be suspended. Our European campaign and the poets will be under threat. I believe we want money more than integrity now. Hence time constraints now added by our proposal. We are doing the SPFL bidding.

Our enemy is not Hearts, Hearts never refereed the league cup final. Hearts were not the referee at Parkhead. Hearts were not the compliance officer this season and Hearts never gifted celtic the title whilst calling our chairman a liar and much much more.

The SFA/SPFL executive committee is our enemy. And if you dont agree then scottish football is not for you. We will never have a better time to cleanse the lot, and we need hearts for this.
They voted us down. They are our enemy. Some choose to forget but most of us won't.

My own personal opinion and it goes against an ITK on this board and I have no such links so I reiterate is a personal opinion. A summary by months.

In April we wanted to take the SPFL to court but we relied on another club to aid us if our dossier failed. This was set out in our legal brief where we could have removed Doncaster. But with another team (Hearts), a forensic audit would likely be granted and we could have got more cabal removed and likely exposed corruption. We gambled on this.

In May the SPFL has outmaneuvered Hearts by keeping avenues open. Avenues that if Hearts never exploited would have gone against them in court. Once all Avenues are exhausted, Hearts then have no option but to go nuclear, and they will especially if there is a restriction to trade. Doncaster knows this and the SPFL knows this. They are delaying the outcome as it suits them.

In June For some reason, we have taken a back seat. Whether its because the club have sold season tickets, we are going the diplomatic route, Lawwell laughing at us has made us weak. Doncaster has something on Park, or something else I am not sure. But it seems obvious we have joined in with the SPFL and are now using delay tactics. Why? Very likely time has gone to far now and european football is now under threat and our board cant gamble financially.Thats my opinion. We backed Hearts at first but now no longer do as money talks. Status Quo to continue. SPFL have played a blinder. Deny, deflect, and time constraints.

Quite disheartening reading that.

What strikes me is that our Boardroom (on THIS issue) appear to display the same failings we often have on the pitch --- a real lack of any killer instinct.

Think about it, no ITK publicly shouting this down. Only via private messages. Its very likely I have nailed it. Is this the correct route our board is taking if true? That is up for debate. But at least let us know.

Im not doing any more board bashing. Its my club I love. But IMHO they have got it so so wrong.

I don't think it does suit them, celtic are publicly calling for the fixtures to be released.

They want fixtures released so a league game is played before scottish cup. See my can of worms thread, This is how the corrupt lot work. You need to think like them.

I've enjoyed most of your factual and forensic posts on this stitch up, you have done a great job of informing.
But to be honest, there's so much supposition and guesswork in this one that I have no reason to believe it.

Doncaster has something on Park so we go quiet.
We can't risk European money so toe the line.

Like in many areas of life, silence just creates a vacuum that then gets filled with anything from fact to speculation to shit stirring. Until we know for sure what, if any, move Rangers are intending, I'm going to file this under well intentioned speculation.

What I will say though, is whatever we are intending, I can't see it changing who represents Scottish football in the Champions League next season and it won't change the awarding of the title. Those ships have long sailed. The only allies we have had are all wanting reconstruction. If we want no allies at all, then undermine that. Or if we know it will fail, let others take the blame. Our aim for a while has been the removal of the Lawwell poodles. After the defeats we suffered, unfortunately there is no quick way left.

On saying that, there is every chance at the end of all this we will feel let down.

I've enjoyed most of your factual and forensic posts on this stitch up, you have done a great job of informing.
But to be honest, there's so much supposition and guesswork in this one that I have no reason to believe it.

Like in many areas of life, silence just creates a vacuum that then gets filled with anything from fact to speculation to shit stirring. Until we know for sure what, if any, move Rangers are intending, I'm going to file this under well intentioned speculation.

What I will say though, is whatever we are intending, I can't see it changing who represents Scottish football in the Champions League next season and it won't change the awarding of the title. Those ships have long sailed. The only allies we have had are all wanting reconstruction. If we want no allies at all, then undermine that. Or if we know it will fail, let others take the blame. Our aim for a while has been the removal of the Lawwell poodles. After the defeats we suffered, unfortunately there is no quick way left.

On saying that, there is every chance at the end of all this we will feel let down.

well said and it is assumptions, lets see how this play out. I have gave the board a hard time, lets wait and see if its warranted. If anything else I hope it raises concerns that we have had diplomatic silence too long. And if we cant stand up for ourselves as the biggest club in the country against what 99% would call corruption. Then when will we.

I watch a lot of CSI, My brain is frazzled. Just hope our board dont toe the party line. What would be the point in following after what we have witnessed? It would be condoning it.

Can they though? After twice trying to neg a way to keep Hearts in the top div with the very people they would be taking to court?

I've wondered this for a while now. I've read numerous times, over months now, that Hearst must explore every option or any case they bring will be kicked out of court.

If Hearts wanted to take legal action the time to do so was in the days following the 10th April vote.

Since the 10th of April, Hearts have repeatedly engaged, in an effort to get their own ends met, with the very people they are implying are corrupt. What does this say about Hearts? What kind of case could they have?

Hearts look like they are happy to work with those they would take to court so long as they can get their own way. I don't think Hearts' case looks as good in June as it did in April.

Admittedly, I'm no expert, but it doesn't look good to me.

It looks like Hearts handed over their best weapon of League reconstruction to the SPFL, who have now used it against them. ? The SPFL can now say that every avenue has been exhausted to keep Hearts in the top flight, but member clubs don't want that to happen. Doncaster doesn't really care one way or the other if Hearts stay up or are demoted. His remit was to give that mob a bogus League title, and his mission has been achieved. Hearts cannot even now go to Court and say that the SPFL were remiss or negligent in not offering League reconstruction. Hearts are now goosed on any proposed legal proceedings against the SPFL.

Ibelieve that the moment Hearts agreed to getting involved in league re-construction they weakend any legal case that they had.

I've wondered this for a while now. I've read numerous times, over months now, that Hearst must explore every option or any case they bring will be kicked out of court.

If Hearts wanted to take legal action the time to do so was in the days following the 10th April vote.

Since the 10th of April, Hearts have repeatedly engaged, in an effort to get their own ends met, with the very people they are implying are corrupt. What does this say about Hearts? What kind of case could they have?

Hearts look like they are happy to work with those they would take to court so long as they can get their own way. I don't think Hearts' case looks as good in June as it did in April.

Admittedly, I'm no expert, but it doesn't look good to me.

There case has got much better as they have exploited everything before taking decisive action. Imagine if you went to court when the outcome could have been reached amicably. It does not sit well Remember the corruption part is a later outcome of said enquiry. The initial part is unjust from the expulsion from the league. Also with the possibility of restricted trade in the championship, it becomes more significant.

One for the hearts fans.
jjpleasing.gif

It looks like Hearts handed over their best weapon of League reconstruction to the SPFL, who have now used it against them. ? The SPFL can now say that every avenue has been exhausted to keep Hearts in the top flight, but member clubs don't want that to happen. Doncaster doesn't really care one way or the other if Hearts stay up or are demoted. His remit was to give that mob a bogus League title, and his mission has been achieved. Hearts cannot even now go to Court and say that the SPFL were remiss or negligent in not offering League reconstruction. Hearts are now goosed on any proposed legal proceedings against the SPFL.

very true, But Hearts use the legality of the Dundee vote that decided their fate. Not the corrupt way it was handled, that comes when case is brought to court. For the prima fiscal part they only need to use Partick Thistle QC stance that Dundees 1st vote was legal. This cannot be denied as it has good legal grounds to go to trial. Then the corrupt part can be exposed with a forensic audit. Hearts have played this right.

The bit that annoys me is I have no doubt if they got their way and somehow clubs voted them in, then they would have accepted the obvious corruption.

Doncaster knows this, hence "what will it take".

worth noting the club haven’t even called the SPFL out on this either

Our enemy is not Hearts, Hearts never refereed the league cup final. Hearts were not the referee at Parkhead. Hearts were not the compliance officer this season and Hearts never gifted celtic the title whilst calling our chairman a liar and much much more.

The SFA/SPFL executive committee is our enemy. And if you dont agree then scottish football is not for you. We will never have a better time to cleanse the lot, and we need hearts for this.

This where we depart on our views.

We don't need Hearts for sod all.

We need a board with the heart and the will for the fight.

Political nous, the rationale to fight for our club every day in life.

Are the Boards' collective hearts and morals better than the spivs? A zillion times, they are.

Are they collectively more moral than Murray and Renfield? No doubt about it.

But their silence at this point sickens me.

The board are our people no doubt. But for some reason they seem to be edgy at taking that final step forward.

If this Resolution 12 sh1te being binned has bought their silence (and this is purely hypothetical on my part) over the last month, then they need to go.

My opinion.

worth noting the club haven’t even called the SPFL out on this either

When Doncaster said as much as calling our chairman a liar and used our own dossier to back his claim. I expected Park to raise a personnel legal matter against Doncaster. We never even heard a threat. I honestly think we have done some sort of bargain. It is not unheard of. Things happen behind the scenes that Joe Bloggs will never hear of.

very true, But Hearts use the legality of the Dundee vote that decided their fate. Not the corrupt way it was handled, that comes when case is brought to court. For the prima fiscal part they only need to use Partick Thistle QC stance that Dundees 1st vote was legal. This cannot be denied as it has good legal grounds to go to trial. Then the corrupt part can be exposed with a forensic audit. Hearts have played this right.

The bit that annoys me is I have no doubt if they got their way and somehow clubs voted them in, then they would have accepted the obvious corruption.

In my opinion they have seriously weakened any case they had against the SPFL by agreeing that the top division could not be played to it's conclusion.

If they didn't then why did they not call the SPFL announcement on the matter a lie.

What they have basically said is that even if the original process was flawed it came to the correct conclusion anyway. The league season was effectively over.

This where we depart on our views.

We don't need Hearts for sod all.

We need a board with the heart and the will for the fight.

Political nous, the rationale to fight for our club every day in life.

Are the Boards' collective hearts and morals better than the spivs? A zillion times, they are.

Are they collectively more moral than Murray and Renfield? No doubt about it.

But their silence at this point sickens me.

The board are our people no doubt. But for some reason they seem to be edgy at taking that final step forward.

If this Resolution 12 sh1te being binned has bought their silence (and this is purely hypothetical on my part) over the last month, then they need to go.

My opinion.

The timing of the res 12 had me wondering too. Yes it was near dead in Scottish law but going to CAS was an option. And by god the cabal would have went there or used it as leverage.

We dont need Hearts if we want to simply challenge Doncaster or corporate governance and seek his removal. But for a forensic audit of the Dundee vote we do. And this has so many possibilities to expose corruption, bribery and cohesion it would bring the lot down.

In my opinion they have seriously weakened any case they had against the SPFL by agreeing that the top division could not be played to it's conclusion.

If they didn't then why did they not call the SPFL announcement on the matter a lie.

What they have basically said is that even if the original process was flawed it came to the correct conclusion anyway. The league season was effectively over.

Ye this and the rumour we agreed on it too does not sit right. If we have agreed on this without conditions then it backs up my thoughts our lawyers are useless or double agents.

And we then get McLennan saying we want to be playing in July as soon as this was passed. Two steps ahead of us at all times.

I think it is time we employed a high ranking Lawyer as a club CEO.

Correct. The SPFL are corrupt degenerate scum. The Dundee email scam and their laughable in-house Deloitte " investigation " should have seen them off the premises. My anger is that member clubs know that the SPFL are bought and paid for by Celtc *, and are happy to go along with that corruption.

Correct. The SPFL are corrupt degenerate scum. The Dundee email scam and their laughable in-house Deloitte " investigation " should have seen them off the premises. My anger is that member clubs know that the SPFL are bought and paid for by Celtc *, and are happy to go along with that corruption.

Money talks, and Alloa, Brechin et al dont really care if Celtic are awarded and gifted silverware.

I do believe Aberdeen have woken up about this mind.

Why don’t we just get teams to agree to a reconstruction that works as follows - Celtic win the league every year, Rangers have a permanent transfer embargo in order to make them easier to beat.

Teams would 100% vote for that.

There case has got much better as they have exploited everything before taking decisive action. Imagine if you went to court when the outcome could have been reached amicably. It does not sit well Remember the corruption part is a later outcome of said enquiry. The initial part is unjust from the expulsion from the league. Also with the possibility of restricted trade in the championship, it becomes more significant.

It may be the case that Hearts' case is stronger but working with those you believe you have a legal case against is not a good strategy nor a good look.

Hearts are not working to redress what the SPFL have done, Hearts are working for a satisfactory outcome for Hearts, only.

Hearts are happy for some of the things that passed as a result of the loaded resolution and corrupt vote to pass. Just not the bits that adversely affect Hearts.

That's not about righting wrongs, that's naked self-interest.

How can you make a case against someone when you are happy for some of the outcomes of that process to stand and only want redress for the bits that adversely affect you?

Maybe you can do these things in legal proceedings, I don't know, but Hearts are as corrupt as the SPFL in that case: happy for dodgy dealings and corruption to be part of SPFL business just so long as it doesn't adversely affect them.

If Hearts feel the SPFL have acted improperly, and that they, i.e. Hearts have a legal case against them, why work with them? Why not take them to court in the days following the 10th April vote?

As I said @Harrogate Bluenose, I don't know about legal cases but I do know I don't like what I see form Hearts.

Back