Hearts chief Ann Budge’s reconstruction plan officially dead after six clubs publicly reject it

Remember when we were putting in a challenge for silverware.
Step forward Mr Collum
- Offisde before freekick, offside at free kick, offisde after free kick. decision goal to celtic.

Or the last time we put a serious challenge for the title at the winter break.
Step forward Mr Clancy
- Hand ball goal to celtic, Christie non 2nd yellow on Alfredo, No penalty for clear foul on aribo, Julien no red card - scandalous. Bolingoli escapes red - again scandalous

They already have this sewn up with the SFA and we wont even mention compliance officer.

Next year will be even worse for sure as we only bark, we dont bite.

It may be the case that Hearts' case is stronger but working with those you believe you have a legal case against is not a good strategy nor a good look.

Hearts are not working to redress what the SPFL have done, Hearts are working for a satisfactory outcome for Hearts, only.

Hearts are happy for some of the things that passed as a result of the loaded resolution and corrupt vote to pass. Just not the bits that adversely affect Hearts.

That's not about righting wrongs, that's naked self-interest.

How can you make a case against someone when you are happy for some of the outcomes of that process to stand and only want redress for the bits that adversely affect you?

Maybe you can do these things in legal proceedings, I don't know, but Hearts are as corrupt as the SPFL in that case: happy for dodgy dealings and corruption to be part of SPFL business just so long as it doesn't adversely affect them.

If Hearts feel the SPFL have acted improperly, and that they, i.e. Hearts have a legal case against them, why work with them? Why not take them to court in the days following the 10th April vote?

As I said @Harrogate Bluenose, I don't know about legal cases but I do know I don't like what I see form Hearts.

Our legal opinion was it would be much stronger with others of the same belief.

The timing of the res 12 had me wondering too. Yes it was near dead in Scottish law but going to CAS was an option. And by god the cabal would have went there or used it as leverage.

We dont need Hearts if we want to simply challenge Doncaster or corporate governance and seek his removal. But for a forensic audit of the Dundee vote we do. And this has so many possibilities to expose corruption, bribery and cohesion it would bring the lot down.

Liewell and his fluffers will stop at nothing to keep a forensic study of SPFL operations out of option.

That's why we should be going at it full tilt.

The manager has connections down south. Use them.

Go above the SPFL and demand from UEFA that Liewell is not to be involved in the discussion. It's a serious conflict of interests.

And remember when the AC Milan goalie Didi was assaulted at the scum hut, the Milan delegate stood down from the inquiry and subsequent judgement as it would have been exactly that. A conflict of interests.

We've once again as a club doled out, when we need them most.

I disagree End, with the Dhimms voting for it I think it will sway a lot of of the usual no voters, may be wrong but I think it will be a close vote.

It makes no sense why we are doing this other than to give Hearts an option. Delay tactic. The interdict is far less likely to happen in July than it would have in June. This wont pass although the bribe will be tempting to lower clubs.

Our legal opinion was it would be much stronger with others of the same belief.

I hope you're right, I would love to see the SPFL in court, under oath, being cross-examined by lawyers. I just fear Hearts have played on with those they are saying are untrustworthy/corrupt and this has weakened their case and chances.

I hope I'm wrong, though, and you're right.

When Doncaster said as much as calling our chairman a liar and used our own dossier to back his claim. I expected Park to raise a personnel legal matter against Doncaster. We never even heard a threat. I honestly think we have done some sort of bargain. It is not unheard of. Things happen behind the scenes that Joe Bloggs will never hear of.

It's certainly looking that way now,although I could be wrong.

This board like all the rest take our loyalty for granted and know we will show up every other Saturday and put our hands in our pockets.
Never do they take on board our desire to fight our corner and fight the corruption that blatantly exists within Scottish football.

Never do they take on board our desire to fight our corner and fight the corruption that blatantly exists within Scottish football.

I don't think that is true.

Just my opinion but I think that when Hearts were threatened with their license to operate being withdrawn if they took this to court was a warning to us too. That has to be explored by the club before doing anything which might result in more harm to the club.

It would come under corporate governance, I think.

There is also the shareholder issue. These guys are on the hook for millions of pounds. They didn't become rich by throwing money at lost causes. If there was even a hint of being expelled they would have serious reservations and have to make decisions based on what the lawyers told them.

In reality, with no offence meant, The original 3 Bears are true Gers heroes. They worked miracles and we have to trust the new board as well. The obstacles ahead are not easy to navigate/tear down. Some of them we won't be able to do short term but I don't think that they are giving up at all.

Just my opinion but I think that when Hearts were threatened with their license to operate being withdrawn if they took this to court was a warning to us too. That has to be explored by the club before doing anything which might result in more harm to the club.

There is also the shareholder issue. These guys are on the hook for millions of pounds. They didn't become rich by throwing money at lost causes. If there was even a hint of being expelled they would have serious reservations and have to make decisions based on what the lawyers told them.

In reality, with no offence meant, The original 3 Bears are true Gers heroes. They worked miracles and we have to trust the new board as well. The obstacles ahead are not easy to navigate/tear down. Some of them we won't be able to do short term but I don't think that they are giving up at all.

Why release statement the status quo cannot continue.

It should have read

The status quo will one day end.

No offence taken at all mate, and yes I agree with you that the 3 bears are heroes and I'm forever grateful for the them saving our club.

Maybe it's not knowing what the strategy of the boards next move or game plan is overall that leads us all into a mine field of uncertainty and confusion and you could very well be right on your thoughts in regards corporate governance etc.

But it's all about opinions at the end of the day and guesswork on all our parts if we're all totally honest.

You obviously don't know mike mulraney if you think Alloa don't care if septic are awarded the title , a more bitter septic man you won't find than mike mulraney...
And definitely put in a position of power as a liewell placemen

This is correct. He needs to be in our sights along with Doncaster, Shifty and McCluskey.
All place men for Lawwell. The rest of the SFA and SPFL boards are self interested and happy to go along with the cabal, being thrown a few crumbs.
Those 2 organisations need to be be merged and the entire boards replaced with proper, impartial professional directors. That should be Rangers goal and I'm sure it is. Going to take time though.

You obviously don't know mike mulraney if you think Alloa don't care if septic are awarded the title , a more bitter septic man you won't find than mike mulraney...
And definitely put in a position of power as a liewell placeman
I know mate belive you me.

And definitely put in a position of power as a liewell placeman
Anybody that thinks Mulreaney ever doesn’t care in any issue involving either the abusers or ourselves hasn’t been paying attention.

unfortunately the Hearts are shite and who have no one worth a dime --sook the pape boaby die with it //////
I'm certain they will have been offered sweetners, no question of it. They will piss the Championship next season.

It is often the case that when companies, or in this case clubs, have cash flow problems, they will often trade long term benefits for short term gain. This is a classic case, but it more than often leads to failure in the longer term.

The SFPL deliberately hold no cash reserves and can therefore create a cash flow crisis at very short notice and hold their members hostage and can bribe them with lifesaving funds, but only if they tow the party line and agree to what their masters want.

This is not democracy but a shameful abuse of power. I suspect that a lot of clubs know this to be the case but they are so desperate that they are afraid to admit that they are weak and agree to their masters wishes and meekly accept the crumbs from the table just to survive another season.

There are too many clubs whose only aim is to survive from one season to another, and this plays into the hands of those at the top who hold and control the purse strings. Those little clubs who are desperate and just need to survive have a vote that can hold the whole game to ransom.

To survive, prosper and be more competitive the country needs fewer, but better funded professional clubs. Fewer small, cash starved clubs who will just vote for their masters for a few grand per year.

Many have argued this in the past, but in my opinion recent events have just proved this.

However, there should be a pyramid system to encourage and reward those wee clubs who strive to better themselves and ensure others don’t get complacent.

The pay off to Hearts will be Hickey to Peados for 3M , roughly the shortfall of 1 year in Championship, with 1 up front total payment. Not ITK but educated guessing. Scumtic get player and Hearts have bills covered. Bastards.....

The pay off to Hearts will be Hickey to Peados for 3M , roughly the shortfall of 1 year in Championship, with 1 up front total payment. Not ITK but educated guessing. Scumtic get player and Hearts have bills covered. Bastards.....

i would laugh my head off if they spent £3m on Hickey. Take away his age he is bang average and doesn’t improve them.

Remember a few years back at Ibrox, when they were going up they sang We'll Meet Again to us.

See you later boys.

It is often the case that when companies, or in this case clubs, have cash flow problems, they will often trade long term benefits for short term gain. This is a classic case, but it more than often leads to failure in the longer term.

The SFPL deliberately hold no cash reserves and can therefore create a cash flow crisis at very short notice and hold their members hostage and can bribe them with lifesaving funds, but only if they tow the party line and agree to what their masters want.

This is not democracy but a shameful abuse of power. I suspect that a lot of clubs know this to be the case but they are so desperate that they are afraid to admit that they are weak and agree to their masters wishes and meekly accept the crumbs from the table just to survive another season.

There are too many clubs whose only aim is to survive from one season to another, and this plays into the hands of those at the top who hold and control the purse strings. Those little clubs who are desperate and just need to survive have a vote that can hold the whole game to ransom.

To survive, prosper and be more competitive the country needs fewer, but better funded professional clubs. Fewer small, cash starved clubs who will just vote for their masters for a few grand per year.

Many have argued this in the past, but in my opinion recent events have just proved this.

However, there should be a pyramid system to encourage and reward those wee clubs who strive to better themselves and ensure others don’t get complacent.
So why have Rangers encouraged B teams to help them survive?

My own personal opinion and it goes against an ITK on this board and I have no such links so I reiterate is a personal opinion. A summary by months.

In April we wanted to take the SPFL to court but we relied on another club to aid us if our dossier failed. This was set out in our legal brief where we could have removed Doncaster. But with another team (Hearts), a forensic audit would likely be granted and we could have got more cabal removed and likely exposed corruption. We gambled on this.

In May the SPFL has outmaneuvered Hearts by keeping avenues open. Avenues that if Hearts never exploited would have gone against them in court. Once all Avenues are exhausted, Hearts then have no option but to go nuclear, and they will especially if there is a restriction to trade. Doncaster knows this and the SPFL knows this. They are delaying the outcome as it suits them.

In June For some reason, we have taken a back seat. Whether its because the club have sold season tickets, we are going the diplomatic route, Lawwell laughing at us has made us weak. Doncaster has something on Park, or something else I am not sure. But it seems obvious we have joined in with the SPFL and are now using delay tactics. Why? Very likely time has gone to far now and european football is now under threat and our board cant gamble financially.Thats my opinion. We backed Hearts at first but now no longer do as money talks. Status Quo to continue. SPFL have played a blinder. Deny, deflect, and time constraints.
Excellent analysis HB. However I still can’t understand why we didn’t challenge the vote immediately through ECAS. I fear we were frighten of being seen as poor losers. Personally, I don’t give a shit what others think and believe we should have pursued this route right from the start. If we had even got an injunction to stop them handing the mentally challengeds the title. We could be arguing to UEFA that CL participation be decided on coefficient. We have simply handed them at least a £20 million advantage for next season which will make our task of winning the title substantially harder

However, like you say, we bottled it. We haven’t even pursued the joint letter that was send by the SPFL/SFA. I’m sick of us trying to appear as the nice guys who always do the right thing. The board need to wake up to the fact that the majority of clubs in Scotland hate us and we will never change that. The only way we will get anywhere is to get our hands dirty and fight fire with fire.

Last edited:
Remember when we were putting in a challenge for silverware.
Step forward Mr Collum
- Offisde before freekick, offside at free kick, offisde after free kick. decision goal to celtic.

Or the last time we put a serious challenge for the title at the winter break.
Step forward Mr Clancy
- Hand ball goal to celtic, Christie non 2nd yellow on Alfredo, No penalty for clear foul on aribo, Julien no red card - scandalous. Bolingoli escapes red - again scandalous

They already have this sewn up with the SFA and we wont even mention compliance officer.

Next year will be even worse for sure as we only bark, we dont bite.
Utterly depressing , but true .

Back