Hearts clear out

Loads of teams will be getting rid of players , especially championship teams who might have no games. Be as well binning them all and trying to get a squad together a month before they can play.

Does their manager have a relegation release clause? He is apparently no longer under contract

naismith is finnished id say hickey might be ok if we can get cheap but for the future soutar has he even played a full season

I'll get abuse for this but I'd take Connor Washington as a back up, wouldn't be expensive wage wise and he's a decent player. Can't blame him for not hitting many goals in that shambles of a team.

I would have taken Naismith back two years ago and was surprised Gerrard didn’t consider it bearing in mind the fact he knew his ability from his time at Everton where he was hugely popular with the fans. But not now. Too many injuries. Similarly Souttar. Two major injuries in such a short period does not bode well. Hickey has had a lot of publicity but that’s all I have seen. Very similar in style to Callum Booth who was hailed as a future top player at Hibs. Never happened.

I'll get abuse for this but I'd take Connor Washington as a back up, wouldn't be expensive wage wise and he's a decent player. Can't blame him for not hitting many goals in that shambles of a team.
We were linked with him when he was at Peterborough I’m sure round about the time we were linked with Bradshaw. Wouldn’t take him now personally. Under warburton perhaps, but we’ve moved on too much now, in my opinion of course.

I will join you in not being popular . On a free and if he can stay injury free then a no brainier
He'll never stay injury free though. I would also take him on a pay as you play. We don't have a luxury of being too proud. He hates them and our side very much lack the aggression he brings. That much was clear at tynecastle.

Hickey will be a very good player ,a bit of muscle to put on but that’ll come ,for a 17yr old to play the games he has already in this league is admirable .

Shoot me down but he has better defensive positional awareness than Tav albeit he can’t match Tavs forward play but he has time to be that all round full back .

Hickey will be a very good player ,a bit of muscle to put on but that’ll come ,for a 17yr old to play the games he has already in this league is admirable .

Shoot me down but he has better defensive positional awareness than Tav albeit he can’t match Tavs forward play but he has time to be that all round full back .
Consider yourself shot down he was truly abysmal in the league game Vs us and I think was at fault for at least 2 of our goals...he would be in our youth setup and is nowhere near Tav at his worst (at this moment in time)

Not even close imo mate. Tavs playing at Europa League level whereas Hickey has lost goals v us where he literally hasn't known where Morelos was.

He positional awareness is one of his poorest attributes imo. Certainly in the games against us.

He also go caught for a goal v us at Ibrox by dallying on the ball either last season or one before.

He's lucky to even be mentioned as playing the same sport as Tav.

He could develop but if you compare him to a Stevie Smith or an Alan Hutton as they broke through, he isn't the level required.

Back