Hearts clear out

Hickey will be a very good player ,a bit of muscle to put on but that’ll come ,for a 17yr old to play the games he has already in this league is admirable .

Shoot me down but he has better defensive positional awareness than Tav albeit he can’t match Tavs forward play but he has time to be that all round full back .
Hickey has been rotten every time we’ve played them.

I can't remember the one they're linking with Braga. They've got a pretty good team so unless that's just made up nonsense he's probably worth keeping an eye on.

I can't remember the one they're linking with Braga. They've got a pretty good team so unless that's just made up nonsense he's probably worth keeping an eye on.
It doesn't seem to be made up nonsense but it's a total punt from them.

He didn't settle in Scotland at all and we'd be mad to go near him

Halkett or Dikamona would be worth signing in my view but only if they didnt cost much, not seen that much of them right enough.... i thought everything was getting fixed to save Hearts anyway make sure none of the cabel running the game taking orders from the piggery, end up in court.

What we DO need is a Naismith type.

We don't have enough dig or will to win in the team - performances against Hearts and others proved that.

We need a moaner, a guy who gets in people's faces and won't accept lying down to the opposition.

This is absolutely correct. As the post-winter break implosion demonstrated, the current Rangers team has too many 'weak' personalities that lack the mental toughness that all true winners have.

If we had a couple of players like a Naismith or, dare I say it, a Scott Brown, Rangers would have romped the league.

McLean would be unreal.

Ferguson wouldn't represent good value at anything over £1m. He doesn't improve the starting 11.
I don’t know tbh, my view on him has changed. He’s a bastard who scores goals from midfield and he knows what it’s all about. I think at £2m it would be a good signing.

So it will be completely different hearts team , and potentially a weaker one , that contests the Scottish cup semi finals .

Surely, there has to be SFA Rues that state any given team/club finish their premier competition with the same players still in place/under contract?

If I haven't asked the question correctly, you do at least get the gist of it.

Given that there are no scruples left between the other three shower of scum contesting the remnants of the season, as in the SC, surely they would just concede their ties?

PS, this might be the wrong thread. Ooft.

Souttar & hickey worth a watch possibly

Not for me. Souttar just seems to be constantly injured and I’m not sure he’s better than what we have. I haven’t really been impressed by Hickey at any point I’ve seen him, albeit he is still very young. We need better than both of them.

Halkett or Dikamona would be worth signing in my view but only if they didnt cost much, not seen that much of them right enough.... i thought everything was getting fixed to save Hearts anyway make sure none of the cabel running the game taking orders from the piggery, end up in court.
Jesus fvck man. Clevid Dikamona and Craig Halkett are nowhere near the standard required.

Surely, there has to be SFA Rues that state any given team/club finish their premier competition with the same players still in place/under contract?

If I haven't asked the question correctly, you do at least get the gist of it.

Given that there are no scruples left between the other three shower of scum contesting the remnants of the season, as in the SC, surely they would just concede their ties?

PS, this might be the wrong thread. Ooft.

the 4th round of the Scottish cup starts in January so teams will chop and change their squads prior to the final .

but , you’re right . There’s a big difference between a team doing some player trading in the January transfer window and a team losing its players because they have been expelled from the league under dubious circumstances .

there’s no sporting integrity in that , the SPFLs desire to hand Celtic a title meant the collateral damage done to hearts , Stranraer , thistle etc is just a by product of the cabal running the game for the benefit of one team .

So it will be completely different hearts team , and potentially a weaker one , that contests the Scottish cup semi finals .

I don’t even begin to understand how a cup competition with strict player eligibility rules can be completed out of schedule! I know why the corrupt bassas want to but the 2020 Scottish Cup has to be voided.

No he won’t. Complete opposite of the profile of player we are looking for
You can give them ten right now if a non-stop, aggressive bastard who hates them and would be feared by them is the complete opposite profile of what we are looking for. We need a bit of nasty.
Who would they rather see coming on with 30 minutes to go, Kamberi or Naismith?
He wouldn't play every game but he'd play enough to make a big difference.

Naismith is a judas rat bastard and should be nowhere near us
I think some people forget the seriousness of this mans actions; we bought him for £1.9 million pounds, we got a return but he cost us plenty sitting on the bench. He refused to resign for the new Company whereby we never received a penny from Everton for him and he obviously ended up with a nice 4 year contract; Rangers shareholders received hee haw. But worse than that he sat in a news conference re this move and glibly stated that "Rangers are dead". There isn't a Rangers supporter who hasn't had to argue that lie, and all because that Judas Fck wanted a better contract from Everton.

Never forgive, never forget.

I dont get tbe hype about the boy, yeah he is young but he has been woeful everytime i have seen him play.

As for Hearts overall it looks a long way back for them no matter the div they play in.

agreed. If you watched a game and didn’t know the age of the lad you’d not be impressed at all. It’s impressive he’s played first team football at that age but his team are garbage and he’s been a pretty poor defender for them.

You can give them ten right now if a non-stop, aggressive bastard who hates them and would be feared by them is the complete opposite profile of what we are looking for. We need a bit of nasty.
Who would they rather see coming on with 30 minutes to go, Kamberi or Naismith?
He wouldn't play every game but he'd play enough to make a big difference.
So because we’re not signing Naismith a 33 year old who is injury prone and is nowhere near the quality required we aren’t looking at players that have those characteristics? Btw I’d absolutely bring on Kamberi before Naismith

So because we’re not signing Naismith a 33 year old who is injury prone and is nowhere near the quality required we aren’t looking at players that have those characteristics? Btw I’d absolutely bring on Kamberi before Naismith
Name me two players who could give us what Naismith could, Every player is the sum of his parts, Naismith is undeniably injury prone and as I said wouldn't feature in every game however his experience, nous and will-to-win is something we don't have and that has cost us. Those attributes more than balance out his availability issues plus we wouldn't choose to play him unless plan A was failing. To say he's not the quality required for games in the SPFL is ignoring his performances.
As for you bringing on Kamberi rather than Naismith, that's the kind of thing Gerrard does, isn't it? He brings on Barker or Ojo because he only wants to play a certain way and ignores that they very seldom deliver.
We need steel, Naismith has it. We need to do things differently, Naismith offers that.

Im not going to be popular but Naismith for one year would help our push. I don't care if he's a rat, he's a good player and would have something to prove.
You are correct - it isn’t popular. You are also incorrect - he isn’t a good player. Injury profile horrific and no idea where you see him fit in. All in all, a disasterous post.

Name me two players who could give us what Naismith could, Every player is the sum of his parts, Naismith is undeniably injury prone and as I said wouldn't feature in every game however his experience, nous and will-to-win is something we don't have and that has cost us. Those attributes more than balance out his availability issues plus we wouldn't choose to play him unless plan A was failing. To say he's not the quality required for games in the SPFL is ignoring his performances.
As for you bringing on Kamberi rather than Naismith, that's the kind of thing Gerrard does, isn't it? He brings on Barker or Ojo because he only wants to play a certain way and ignores that they very seldom deliver.
We need steel, Naismith has it. We need to do things differently, Naismith offers that.
Naismith has 7 goals and assists in 17 games, I’m pretty sure we could get some who offers that. Barker and Ojo are also completely different to Kamberi ffs, whilst I don’t think we should sign him he changes games for the better mostly.

Would keep an eye on Cochrane, Hickey and Souttar - young guys with plenty of time to develop and if they’re having to clear out, picking them up cheap could be good business.

Only seen Hickey against us but felt he was thrown to the wolves a bit, potential Is there but he’s clearly still too young to be playing first team, with our youth setup he could get playing time at that level and steadily develop

We signed Hagi for £3m if that puts your Ferguson valuation into any sort of perspective?
That for Hagi was a steal but Ferguson is only 20 years old and he has SPFL experience. That is the type of player we should be scouting. A different perspective would be David Turnbull, who was joining the tims for £3m.

Naismith has 7 goals and assists in 17 games, I’m pretty sure we could get some who offers that. Barker and Ojo are also completely different to Kamberi ffs, whilst I don’t think we should sign him he changes games for the better mostly.
No point in going round the houses, NDC, I hope you're right and we can get someone to do a Naismith but I doubt it. I very much doubt it.

Didn't Naismith have a bust up with Gerrard while at Everton. Can't see him ever wearing our shirt again .

Aye let’s fill our squad with players from a team that we’re abysmal last season and got relegated, we’ll win the league that way!

Jesus fucking Christ. Some of you need to have a word with yourselves ffs.

Latest posts

Back