Hearts clear out

I would take Naismith if he was to offer his services for a token wage to right his wrongs.

Winning the league as a Rangers player again should be his motivation.

Id give you a game before I’d let Naismith, even if he was paying to play, in our jersey again.

not now, and not ever again including testimonials or charity games.

He made his bed, unforced and he can rot in it.

Last edited:
Apart from a few, there's very little general quality in their squad (hence why they were where they were when the SFA called time on the league). Halkett is a cracking young defender, Hickey has undoubted promise and young lads like Cochrane, Henderson etc are ones to watch for the future.

I wouldn't take any of them near our current first team squad though. None of them are an improvement in their respective areas.

The lad Meshino looked like a quality player the few times I seen him, but I think he's on loan from Man City?

Apart from a few, there's very little general quality in their squad (hence why they were where they were when the SFA called time on the league). Halkett is a cracking young defender, Hickey has undoubted promise and young lads like Cochrane, Henderson etc are ones to watch for the future.

I wouldn't take any of them near our current first team squad though. None of them are an improvement in their respective areas.

The lad Meshino looked like a quality player the few times I seen him, but I think he's on loan from Man City?
Meshino is owned by Man City, yes.

I would take Naismith if he was to offer his services for a token wage to right his wrongs.

Winning the league as a Rangers player again should be his motivation.

To be fair, in recent games against us he showed more raw motivation that any 4 of our gutless players.

Im not going to be popular but Naismith for one year would help our push. I don't care if he's a rat, he's a good player and would have something to prove.
You don't care if he’s a rat? ..strange, most of the deluded Rangers supporting Naismith lobbyists don’t admit he’s a rat...guys like you never cease to amaze me in terms of the characters they’re prepared to accept representing our Club. I can’t help wondering what Jock Wallace would make of his behaviour and your view of it. I honestly despair, and hope you’re either young and foolish or an interloper.

Forcibly weakening their squad to cut costs on the back of probable relegation. Tie the green and grey ribbons on the SC now SFA rhats.
In any other country the Cup competition would have finished the moment the League was called. It just shows how fkd-up the entire set up is in Scotland. I'm starting to think we should explore all options to get out of the shithole that is Republican Scotland. Maybe it is worth taking a closer look at some of those old Atlantic League proposals. If we can give birth to the CL then we are capable of anything. Lets be honest, Scottish football is finished it will never go back to the old days of serious competition. When I was a boy I recall Hearts and Killie being serious contenders as well as the poets. We might as well put it out of its misery while we still hold the record number of title wins.

You don't care if he’s a rat? ..strange, most of the deluded Rangers supporting Naismith lobbyists don’t admit he’s a rat...guys like you never cease to amaze me in terms of the characters they’re prepared to accept representing our Club. I can’t help wondering what Jock Wallace would make of his behaviour and your view of it. I honestly despair, and hope you’re either young and foolish or an interloper.
This thread is embarrassing. He should never get near our club, those advocating his return do you remember the pain of those days.
Do you honestly think he should be given the honour to walk through the front door a Rangers player never mind run on to the pitch in a blue jersey.

They should just give the cup to one of the four semi finalist by alphabetical order. Oh that will not work, just go with second in the alphabet.
Or get pissed up jakey Rhod on the telly to draw it in a highly amusing and professional manner.

I'll get abuse for this but I'd take Connor Washington as a back up, wouldn't be expensive wage wise and he's a decent player. Can't blame him for not hitting many goals in that shambles of a team.

He didn't hit many goals for QPR either.

I am continually amazed at how so many of our supporters low ball. It's embarrassing.

People need to remember he's not the same player when he left us, he's older and slower, he's no better than average, if that's the calibre of player you want us to sign God help us, a lot more talented young players out there and most probably we have better in our youth set up, he probably busts a gut when he plays against us or the Tims but I've watched him other times and he's dire. Sorry not for me, and that's before even bringing up he shat all over us.

For me Craig Halket has handled Alfie better than any other centre half in the league but let’s be honest even he wouldn’t get near our starting 11

@Moses McNeil We need players that stand out from the team they play in, he doesn't his age does.
Look at his highlight reels on YouTube they aren't anything spectacular.

Plus some one like Kennedy or Kelly look more special. This guy I don't think would be even the best in our RYD team.

Last edited:
or been indoors playing football manager.

You wouldn't sign shite like that in real life so why in Championship Manager?

RE: Cochrane. I'm sure the Hearts supporter on here will agree. He's been blighted by injuries the last few seasons. Went out on loan and never made an impact. Picks up knocks here and there and never really gets going.

Ran the bheggars off the park in the 4-0 demolition, Brown then clubbed him next time around. Scum that he is.

Of course it’s a small sample size and the kid is young and could well go on to be a good player but anytime I’ve watched him play which would have been against us on a number of occasions last year and in some other games I haven’t been overly impressed.

Just not really seeing the hype around him yet is my point.

The only reason anyone knows who the kid is was a transfer link to Man City.

Whether there was interest or not City are known for splashing cash on overrated youngsters that have shown very little in their career. Rodwell being a prime example. Mugs paid almost £15 million for him and there are better players in Sunday League!

Last edited:
Back