Hearts Confirmed Champions

Guy I was in business with a few years ago was a big Jambo. I utterly despise the cvnt now and even more given he was a fan of theirs. We went separate ways shortly after we went down the leagues and he didn’t shut up about it.

Prick. Hate him and his club.

Guy I was in business with a few years ago was a big Jambo. I utterly despise the cvnt now and even more given he was a fan of theirs. We went separate ways shortly after we went down the leagues and he didn’t shut up about it.

Prick. Hate him and his club.
Unfortunately that sums up most of them. There’s a few decent ones still on the go, but they are the tiniest of minorities.

Thumbs up JamboReid.
Amongst the serpents in Scottish football i actually/used to have a soft spot for Hearts.
My first proper away game, as in outwith the Glasgow area was Tynecastle in 1979.
It was a football experience, in the days when football seemed magical, i loved the ground, the packed Rangers support and the Hearts fans in that L shaped enclosure taking up a quarter of the ground.
Over the years as i grew older and rarely missed a game i was at the Alex McDonald testimonal, a random midweek game at Tynecastle.
I was also at that game 2012 when IIRC Ian Black scored that goal, i remember what the Hearts fans in that corner were singing.
Seemed to set a precedence and the rest followed sticking the knife in.
The Hearts support disappointed me that day.
Unfortunately never forgive, never forget.

I can't say I really give too much of a shite about Hearts. However, I'd rather they were in the league than some of the other pishy wee clubs that have ended up there.

Prob

Sorry to remind you but probably not anymore than when they beat us twice in a week last season. (and no I'm not jamboreid in disguise :) ) so we can't say to much until we redeem ourselves against them next season. Its always a better league when the best teams are in it hopefully Dundee as well.
Fully aware of the results we've had against them in seasons passed including the games just a year or so ago, but was merely alluding to the discontent i have seen in passing with regards to their set up. I'm actually pretty favourable of Hearts, big fan of the notion that Scotlands biggest clubs are their biggest clubs, and its
probably just speculative and selective however i'm not certain all is set up for Hearts to be any form of genuine challenge to anything other than top 6?

A team that always gives it everything against the Mutants. Granted, we have had our difficulties there, in our most recent games but, we are a different animal now so them being back in the league has to be a positive, in us defending the title. There is also a healthy Hearts following in the Town I grew up in. All decent lads so, I'm pleased for them.

Well today has been mixed feelings for me.

Delighted to be coming back up but there is a general sense that we have a lot of work to do. Nowhere near top 6 calibre at the moment so going to ride it out and see where we are after summer. I’m actually expecting Neilson to still be here.

many thanks for some of the congratulatory (I think!) messages :p

Delighted to be coming back up but there is a general sense that we have a lot of work to do. Nowhere near top 6 calibre at the moment so going to ride it out and see where we are after summer. I’m actually expecting Neilson to still be here.

If anyone knows what it’s like to have a journey back it’s us!

Enjoy!

Im glad Hearts are back up, have a few mates from when I worked in Rosyth, who are Jambos and good Loyalists. I know some of your modern day nationalist types follow them and hate us with a passion, still a good few old school around as well. They are a big club and in Scotland we need our biggest and best clubs in the top league. Terrorist FC excluded of course Id rather they just went out of business altogether.

Hearts squad is genuinely utter rubbish.

I think you could argue Dundee United were better last year on a fraction of the cost.

Crawled over the finish line.

Relegation yo-yo fodder the state they are in just now.

get rid of Neilson and go for McLoser.

Should feel completely shafted by the amateur pricks running our game.

And then there's Dundee...

Welcome back. Great club with a great history and an enjoyable stadium.

The less said about their 'support' these days the better mind you, which is a shame

Hertz always belong in the top league.

I couldn’t tell you more than two of their current players though. But that’s the same for every other team in the league. It’s all about Rangers, for us and for everyone else.

I don’t really mind Hearts at all tbh.

However, I watched them a couple of weeks ago when they played QOTS at home and got beat 3-2 and they were woeful.

If they play like that when they come back up then there’s a chance they may go straight back down again.

They give the top flight more credibility than say Hamilton or Ross County with their fan base and stadium.
I get the hatred towards them from our support, but I’ve always had a soft spot for them and their older generation of supporters are mainly Loyalists.

Probably going to sound thick here and I've probably missed something but why are they champions if they've only played 24 games, 13 points clear and 2nd place have a game in hand to cut it to 10 points?

Probably going to sound thick here and I've probably missed something but why are they champions if they've only played 24 games, 13 points clear and 2nd place have a game in hand to cut it to 10 points?
Because there are only 9 points left to play for. Reduced 27 game season.

I can’t see Budge replacing Neilson over the summer either, not after the time she allowed Levein. There was a thread on here the other day where folk were certain McInnes would be in for your crack at the SPL. They obviously don’t know Budge very well. Neilson has achieved what he was tasked with achieving. It’s not been pretty (I’ve watched a lot of it because my husband is a Jambo) and could have been done earlier but on the basis he’s done it he should - and will - be given a shot at the SPL.

Suspect he’ll be gone by Christmas, however.

Back to slaughtering each other all season next season for me, my husband and all my Jambo in-laws. Canny wait!

Hertz always belong in the top league.

I couldn’t tell you more than two of their current players though. But that’s the same for every other team in the league. It’s all about Rangers, for us and for everyone else.

Naismith
Halliday
Boyle
Gordon

Off the top of my head. Beyond that, dunno...

I worked in Edinburgh for 12 years and made a lot of Jambo supporting friends so I'm happy for them!
They're a club that deserve to be in our top league, they've got a decent history, a decent support, a decent stadium but above all else...they've got a real grass football pitch, that alone seals the deal for me!
I worked in Edinburgh for 18 years and met and know a lot of great lads who support Hertz.
I also have seen their Sevco thread on their kickback forum and the hatred that drips from it.
My mates are still great lads but their club can GTF for me.
Never forgive, never forget.

Back